Bugs & FAQ

Infinite Ores, Refining, Ore Processing ...

Moderator: Arch666Angel

QuackerJ4ck
Inserter
Inserter

Re: Bugs & FAQ

Post by QuackerJ4ck »

Migrations is missing the below. My whole purification line is backing up something fierce tonight. :(
Yep. Can confirm - can't play either :(

Arch666Angel
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Arch666Angel »

credomane wrote:Angelsrefining 0.3.8 is still missing a migration for yellow waste water. Saves that have already researched water treatment before the floatation waste to yellow waste rename do not have access to the new yellow waste water recipes. I mistakenly thought it was the update to petrochem in post p213043.

Migrations is missing the below. My whole purification line is backing up something fierce tonight. :(

Code: Select all

if force.technologies["water-treatment"].researched then
		force.recipes["yellow-waste-water-purification"].enabled = true
		force.recipes["angels-water-void-yellow-waste"].enabled = true
	end
Sry guys, I always fuck up migration, you should all know this by now :P Anyway I added it to 0.3.9 hope that should fix it, it's always bad to do such a name change, but makes using the waste water (and other variants of it) more consistent later on.

QuackerJ4ck
Inserter
Inserter

Post by QuackerJ4ck »

Just updated:

Gettin the following:

Error while applying migration: Angel's Refining: angelsrefining_0.3.9.lua

Cannot execute command. Error: [string "game.reload_script()
..."]:10: unfinished string near '"].enabled = true'

Arch666Angel
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Arch666Angel »

QuackerJ4ck wrote:Just updated:

Gettin the following:

Arch666Angel wrote: Sry guys, I always fuck up migration, you should all know this by now :P Anyway I added it to 0.3.9 hope that should fix it, it's always bad to do such a name change, but makes using the waste water (and other variants of it) more consistent later on.
:o Redownload the version pls

QuackerJ4ck
Inserter
Inserter

Post by QuackerJ4ck »

Still:

Arch666Angel
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Arch666Angel »

QuackerJ4ck wrote:Still:

I think you were too fast :D

QuackerJ4ck
Inserter
Inserter

Post by QuackerJ4ck »

I was - shame on me. Just updated over the lazy "Auto Update" Button in game instead of clean download from the Hub.
Thanks for the quick fix!

Greets from Dortmund

alienzzzzz01
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by alienzzzzz01 »

Seem to be having a problem with integration with bobs mod. I'm missing the ability to turn saline water into salt and the electolysis recipe. I'm also unable to craft stone pipes. I can craft the electrolyzer, but I cannot craft stone pipes independently. I thought it might the zgroupchange mod, but I looked through it's bob mod file but stone pipes are there. Any thoughts? I'm in 0.14.12 factorio using 0.3.6 refining and 0.4.2 infinite

Arch666Angel
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Arch666Angel »

alienzzzzz01 wrote:Seem to be having a problem with integration with bobs mod. I'm missing the ability to turn saline water into salt and the electolysis recipe. I'm also unable to craft stone pipes. I can craft the electrolyzer, but I cannot craft stone pipes independently. I thought it might the zgroupchange mod, but I looked through it's bob mod file but stone pipes are there. Any thoughts? I'm in 0.14.12 factorio using 0.3.6 refining and 0.4.2 infinite
You dont need to, if you have just refining there is a recipe for the bob electrolyser which uses saline water to do the electrolysis, if you use petrochem then you have to use the petrochem electrolyser and its electrolysis recipes.

I dont know why everybody thinks that I do something about the pipes and why [z]group change does these changes? If look further you might stumble upon the fact that [z]group removes almost all of the bob pipes (iron, steel, copper are left I think), it also adds new recipes to the game so the mod is not only a group change but more of a balance overhaul. If you want to change that, there is a config file for [z]group.

credomane
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by credomane »

Arch666Angel wrote:Sry guys, I always fuck up migration, you should all know this by now :P Anyway I added it to 0.3.9 hope that should fix it, it's always bad to do such a name change, but makes using the waste water (and other variants of it) more consistent later on.
No worries these things happen. You almost need a bug sub-forum instead of a bug thread. :)

Strider_Killer
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Strider_Killer »

Yay, 3.10 is out, and there are no more issues with Refining, but as if one problem was fixed, another arose.

I'm very sure that it's Petrochem.
Other than that, I don't know what other information I could provide.

Thanks in advance.

solntcev
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by solntcev »

Hello, I added "Pressurized tank" to game with "fluid handling" already researched. How can I reset or enable tank recipe?

/c for i, player in ipairs(game.players) do player.force.reset_recipes() end
/c for i, player in ipairs(game.players) do player.force.reset_technologies() end
did not worked for me, recipe still unavailable.

steinio
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by steinio »

/c for i, player in ipairs(game.players) do player.force.recipes["angels-pressure-tank-1"].enabled=true end
Should work.
Beneath the same version with migration script.

Greetings steinio
Attachments
angelsaddons-pressuretanks_0.1.0.zip
(92.04 KiB) Downloaded 93 times

Transport Belt Repair Man

View unread Posts

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

How to get fluotrite ore? :( I must say I never paid attention on how to get fluorite ore, but now I decided to examine for that ore
How to get calcium sulfate? I can't get it without fluorite ore - i can get only fluorite by refining 2 jivolite crystals + 2 crotinnium crystals + 2 stiratite crystals + 1 brown catalyst - i repeat - this is not not fluorite ore but only simple fluorite - they even look different - one with pink color and one with light green color - pink fluorite is using in uranium power mod

I think its simple typo in lua code, but i if i'm looking into constant combinator i can see that's 2 different objects in game even if they have similar names
Last edited by aklesey1 on Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nickname on ModPortal - Naron79

MrFreohr
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by MrFreohr »

Hey, I noticed something concerning the different Solid Fuel recipes : the vanilla one is converted to use 2 Fuel Oil -> 1 Solid Fuel cube, but the one added in Petrochem use a lot more ingredients ( 10 Fuel Oil + 3 Coke) for the same result.

Should there be a different result for the upgraded one, like a better yield, but requiring coke (eg 10 oil + 3 coke -> 12 Solid fuel), or is it just an oversight? :roll:

mexmer
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by mexmer »

MrFreohr wrote:Hey, I noticed something concerning the different Solid Fuel recipes : the vanilla one is converted to use 2 Fuel Oil -> 1 Solid Fuel cube, but the one added in Petrochem use a lot more ingredients ( 10 Fuel Oil + 3 Coke) for the same result.

Should there be a different result for the upgraded one, like a better yield, but requiring coke (eg 10 oil + 3 coke -> 12 Solid fuel), or is it just an oversight? :roll:
you need to take in account whole process. mind solid fuel from light oil (or heavy oil) is just 2 steps, 1 is oil procesing (in oil refinery), and 2nd is solid fuel processing (in chemical plant), and that's all. also depending on whether you use oil procesing or advanced procesing, there is different conversion from "raw" oil to fuel.

as for "oil" to solid fuel steps in angels, there are many routes, that said, it's quite hard to compare vanilla recipes to angels one, if we talking stuff that requires 3 or more steps from basic resource (raw oil, gas, ore) and same goes for unit ratios. they are different than vanilla. i didn't have problem with not having enough solid fuel, with current angels recipes, so imo ratios are fine :D

MrFreohr
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by MrFreohr »

mexmer wrote: you need to take in account whole process. mind solid fuel from light oil (or heavy oil) is just 2 steps, 1 is oil procesing (in oil refinery), and 2nd is solid fuel processing (in chemical plant), and that's all. also depending on whether you use oil procesing or advanced procesing, there is different conversion from "raw" oil to fuel.

as for "oil" to solid fuel steps in angels, there are many routes, that said, it's quite hard to compare vanilla recipes to angels one, if we talking stuff that requires 3 or more steps from basic resource (raw oil, gas, ore) and same goes for unit ratios. they are different than vanilla. i didn't have problem with not having enough solid fuel, with current angels recipes, so imo ratios are fine :D
I know there's many routes to end products, I had a difficult enough time to get Sulfuric Acid ^^ .
But I'm talking about this difference here, after the whole separation + refining process
Recipes
which renders the one on the right pointless.

mexmer
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by mexmer »

i see what you mean now. those are recipes from direct convesion of vanila ones, indeed they make usage of coke recipes rather useless, with their yield.
there is also another one, that uses naphta instead (from heavy oil conversion probly)

Breith
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by Breith »

I show that too a few days ago... I decided to use the Angel's version but, yeah, it's kind of weird to have both choice.

solntcev
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by solntcev »

steinio wrote:...
Should work.
Beneath the same version with migration script.
Thank you. Code did not worked, but migration script did the thrick.

Return to “Angels Mods”