Bugs & FAQ

Infinite Ores, Refining, Ore Processing ...

Moderator: Arch666Angel

valneq
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Bugs & FAQ

Post by valneq »

Zyrconia wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:56 pm
Attached a save from the beginning. You can ignore reverse factory, I'm not using that anymore.
With the help of your savefile I was able to boil down the issue to a minimal reproducible setup.
Here is a github issue to track progress
https://github.com/Arch666Angel/mods/issues/545

Silari
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Re: Bugs & FAQ

Post by Silari »

Marvun wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:06 pm
jodokus31 wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:08 pm
Marvun wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:54 pm
With that, I could easily duplicate every ore infinitely and deep core mining ore mining, in general, would be completely pointless in my opinion. So is that intended like that?
What is and does Astroid Mining?
It allows to send the rockets in the endgame into space and they will return like asteroid ore chunks of the specified ore. These can be refined into ore chunks and these can be refined into ore. As I looked the mod up right now, I saw, that the description says, that it is only partially compatible and not fully rebalanced. So I tried to load it without the mod now and the recipe is gone and everything works fine again. :)
Thanks
Valneq had it right, my mod was overwriting the angel's flotation chunks with it's own item since the names happened to match (I generate names dynamically by adding "-chunk" to the name of the item). New version fixes that with an additional suffix. They should go back to being the angel's version after updating, and without the infinite loop.

Return to “Angels Mods”