Bugs & FAQ

Infinite Ores, Refining, Ore Processing ...

Moderator: Arch666Angel

valneq
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Bugs & FAQ

Post by valneq »

Bronu wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 4:15 pm
Hi
I have a Problem with Chemical Fabrics. Since a week or so, i cannot produce the Liquid for Science Pack anymore in Angels Chemical fabric. The Game say i need a Vanilla Chemical fabric, but i dont have this...
Every Help is welcome.
We need more context to understand your problem:
Which science pack are you talking about?
Which liquid do you need to produce, and which recipe do you intend to use?
Which mods do you use – which mods from Angel's and which additional mods?
Can you provide a save we can sync to and load to reproduce the issue?
Does that issue also appear when you start a new game and check the possible recipes in the tech tree?
Panthro wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 4:26 pm
I dont have that enemy mutipyler option in my enemies tab! I have the same angel refing 11.6 mod from yesterday but the enemy multipyer option is not available
The version I was referring to is 0.11.16 not 0.11.6. Please make sure that your mods are up to date.

Panthro
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Panthro »

SOrry that was a Typo. I do have the latest mod of Angel refing 0.11.16.. THe Option enemy tab does not have a enemy mutiplier for me

valneq
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by valneq »

Panthro wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 4:58 pm
SOrry that was a Typo. I do have the latest mod of Angel refing 0.11.16.. THe Option enemy tab does not have a enemy mutiplier for me
Cannot reproduce. When starting a new game with only Angel's Refining 0.11.16, I see this:
map_gen_angel_refining_enemy_multiplyer.jpg
map_gen_angel_refining_enemy_multiplyer.jpg (148.25 KiB) Viewed 4539 times
Some other mod might be messing with this. Can you please provide a save so that we can sync to it?

Panthro
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Panthro »

Ok. I create a new game a save, brb

Panthro
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Panthro »

I have posted a saved game and An image of enemy tab
Attachments
2020-08-21_18-15-12.png
2020-08-21_18-15-12.png (180.72 KiB) Viewed 4537 times
1 test biters.zip
(13.38 MiB) Downloaded 88 times

Bronu
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Bronu »

valneq wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 4:41 pm
Bronu wrote:
Hi
I have a Problem with Chemical Fabrics. Since a week or so, i cannot produce the Liquid for Science Pack anymore in Angels Chemical fabric. The Game say i need a Vanilla Chemical fabric, but i dont have this...
Every Help is welcome.
Does that issue also appear when you start a new game and check the possible recipes in the tech tree?
Panthro wrote:
I dont have that enemy mutipyler option in my enemies tab! I have the same angel refing 11.6 mod from yesterday but the enemy multipyer option is not available
The version I was referring to is 0.11.16 not 0.11.6. Please make sure that your mods are up to date.

My English is really bad and i play with german Language.
Maybe the Screenshot can help.
Bild 4.png
Bild 4.png (2.29 MiB) Viewed 4533 times

valneq
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by valneq »

Panthro wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 5:18 pm
I have posted a saved game and An image of enemy tab
According to the save you uploaded, you are playing with Angel's Exploration. When Angel's Refining recognizes that Angel's Exploration is active, Biters will not be deactivated by default and the additional map gen settings are not present. When I try to start a new game with your mods and mod settings, and start a random new game, I see biters:
biter_generation_default.jpg
biter_generation_default.jpg (185.01 KiB) Viewed 4525 times

If, in addition, I max out biter size and frequency, and minimize starting area size, I get something more like this:
biter_generation.jpg
biter_generation.jpg (239.91 KiB) Viewed 4525 times
In fact, Angel's Exploration changes the default settings for map generation to have 0 time factor for evolution and 0 pollution factor for evolution, as you can see in your own screenshot.

Please confirm that when starting a new map with your settings there are no biters being generated.

Panthro
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Panthro »

ok thx.. Checking...

valneq
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by valneq »

Bronu wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 5:59 pm
Bild 4.png
The recipe you are trying to use is from "More Science". Make sure that you also use "More Science - BobAngels Extension". Otherwise, these kinds of incompatibilities are to be expected.

If I recall correctly, however, "More Science - BobAngels Extension" is currently not functional. The mod author (who happens to be part of the Angel's Mods team) is waiting for Angel's mods to stabilize before updating the compatibility again. More information here:
https://mods.factorio.com/mod/MoreScien ... c6f88a2847

Panthro
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Panthro »

WHen I load a new map and have the setting at 300 the are a biters in game. I have been having the Map staring area size set to 600. I guess that is why I never saw any biters.

Thx For All your Help. I have learn a few tip there about the enemy mutiplier system.

Thank Again, brother!
( can get back into the game knowing a some point a will get attacked!!! :D

lovely_santa
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by lovely_santa »

Bronu wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 5:59 pm
valneq wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 4:41 pm
Bronu wrote:
Hi
Every Help is welcome.
Panthro wrote:

Bild 4.png
My MoreScience mod has a bob angels extension which is NOT up to date. It is known to be broken at this point. Once angel is more in a stable state I'll update this again.
You can find all my mods on the mod portal. Also helping on Arch666Angel's mods.

Bronu
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Bronu »

Ok thx for Help.
Then i wait...

Valeryn4
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Valeryn4 »

i am builder character from "bob's character classes"
can't create = (
version last

FritzHugo3
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by FritzHugo3 »

"Pflanzenanbau 1" (sorry dont know the english Name (maybe plant growing 1) are not explorable/scienceable in my game (need it for the next science for resign)

Game say, i have not all needet technologies, but i have all what he show me.
Any idear what's the problem?

(in a very old version all was functionally. But i have update Factorio and all mods and have beginn a clean new Map for three days or so and than i have this little problem here).

What you need to know from me to help? You need logs, list, savegame, what ever and how i can find it?

Many thx.

(And if this are the same problem with "MoreScience", see in the posts upper - if there a workaround with cheating this special science to skip)?

Have all a good week.

And realy thx for the Dev - a great mod
Have made a horror scenario for me, little islands, all biters of horro options, Bobs, AAI, Angel, some other mods, no space to build big, time runs out while the biter overflows all other island and cant land than. A little brainfu... smile. I love it totaly.

lovely_santa
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by lovely_santa »

Valeryn4 wrote:
Sun Aug 23, 2020 2:36 pm
i am builder character from "bob's character classes"
can't create = (
version last
Thanks for the report. I've added it to the todo list.
FritzHugo3 wrote:
Mon Aug 24, 2020 2:30 am
"Pflanzenanbau 1" (sorry dont know the english Name (maybe plant growing 1) are not explorable/scienceable in my game (need it for the next science for resign)

Game say, i have not all needet technologies, but i have all what he show me.
Any idear what's the problem?

(in a very old version all was functionally. But i have update Factorio and all mods and have beginn a clean new Map for three days or so and than i have this little problem here).

What you need to know from me to help? You need logs, list, savegame, what ever and how i can find it?

Many thx.
Can you upload a save for me? On the factorio wiki it is explained where you can find your save files. You can upload it here or on github.
Last edited by lovely_santa on Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You can find all my mods on the mod portal. Also helping on Arch666Angel's mods.

FritzHugo3
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by FritzHugo3 »

lovely_santa wrote:
Mon Aug 24, 2020 7:15 am
Can you upload a save for me? On the factorio wiki it is explained where you can find your save files. You can upload it here or on github.
What stand in the wiki are not helpfull, the right path are not stand there.
Mods and save folder can find here on windows: C:\Users\[NAME]\AppData\Roaming\Factorio\
dont know why wiki say this not.

I dont know you need my mods. So i ziped it for you too with the savegame on my webspace. Please say if i can deleted it becouse you have it downloaded.

http://bodenseejugend.de/Temporaeres_zu ... ctorio.zip

Valeryn4
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Valeryn4 »

FritzHugo3 wrote:
Mon Aug 24, 2020 2:30 am

And realy thx for the Dev - a great mod
Have made a horror scenario for me, little islands, all biters of horro options, Bobs, AAI, Angel, some other mods, no space to build big, time runs out while the biter overflows all other island and cant land than. A little brainfu... smile. I love it totaly.
The Stone Age mod, as well as the difficulty rebalance, caused me similar problems

doria_
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by doria_ »

doria_ wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 11:19 am
lovely_santa wrote:
Thu Aug 20, 2020 2:13 pm
tobinyehle@gmail.com wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 11:20 pm
I'm playing without bobs mods, and I can't seem to research the advanced steel smelting process, maybe because of missing required techs that aren't there without bobs installed?

steel-fail.png
Fixed for the next release! It was a missing manganese prerequisite that didn't remove correctly.
2020-08-20_160603.png
doria_ wrote:
Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:04 am
When Angel's Refining and BOB are together, Spar Treatment 2 cannot be studied, indicating that the pre-research has not been completed.
We did some work on those technologies in the next release, and I can't seem to reproduce this, so it might be fixed. Can you upload a save file so I can double check with your mods?
Is the latest version of the game
Attachments
无限.zip
(8.02 MiB) Downloaded 70 times

FritzHugo3
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by FritzHugo3 »

Please can you give me the corect internal name for "Pflanzenanbau 1"
That i can workaround with a little cheat?

"/c for name,technology in pairs(game.local_player.force.technologies) do technology.researched=technology.enabled end"

Or work this only if i have the science are active?

Thx.

ickputzdirwech
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by ickputzdirwech »

FritzHugo3 wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:35 pm
Please can you give me the corect internal name for "Pflanzenanbau 1"
That i can workaround with a little cheat?

"/c for name,technology in pairs(game.local_player.force.technologies) do technology.researched=technology.enabled end"

Or work this only if i have the science are active?

Thx.
Open the research menu, click on „Pflanzenanbau 1“, hover over it and click ctrl-shift-F. A window will pop up that tells you the internal name.
Mods: Shortcuts for 1.1, ick's Sea Block, ick's vanilla tweaks
Tools: Atom language pack
Text quickly seems cold and unfriendly. Be careful how you write and interpret what others have written.
- A reminder for me and all who read what I write

Return to “Angels Mods”