Bugs & FAQ

Infinite Ores, Refining, Ore Processing ...

Moderator: Arch666Angel

Neemys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: Bugs & FAQ

Post by Neemys »

checking the code, they are not hard dependencies, they still have the question mark.

What is the error message you get ? What factorio version and mod list ?
Want more space restriction ? Or maybe you want to be forced to use train for other thing than ore and oil ? Try Building Platform Mod !

Benzor
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Benzor »

Arch666Angel wrote:
Benzor wrote:I don't know if this is intended or not, but the minimum yield is 20% for Multi-Phase-Oil and 2% for Natural Gas.

Shouldn't it be 20%/20% ?
Is it a longer running savegame, where you started off with an older version of infinite ores? There was a typo (missed a 0) in an older version and resource patches wont magically go up even if the value is fixed.
I started the game in 0.14

I guess I just need to move out far enough to get the new patches then.

Sn1gger
Inserter
Inserter

Splitter missing?

Post by Sn1gger »

Hi, I'm on the latest mods from Arumba, with all of the bob's and angels' mods, and I can't seem to find the fluid splitters anymore?

Mobius1
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: Splitter missing?

Post by Mobius1 »

Sn1gger wrote:Hi, I'm on the latest mods from Arumba, with all of the bob's and angels' mods, and I can't seem to find the fluid splitters anymore?
They were removed, no one uses them anyways.

LordVIncent
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by LordVIncent »

Not sure why, but ShinyAngelGFX caused all base terrain and a bunch of angel's buildings to display as straight black.
I'm running full angels, Bob's plus a bunch of others.

Sorry to not leave a mod list.

orzelek
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by orzelek »

LordVIncent wrote:Not sure why, but ShinyAngelGFX caused all base terrain and a bunch of angel's buildings to display as straight black.
I'm running full angels, Bob's plus a bunch of others.

Sorry to not leave a mod list.
It looks like it overloaded your VRAM and GPU didn't cope well - each of those mods adds more graphics so it can be ok with some of them but break with all at once.

Zombiee
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Zombiee »

orzelek wrote:VRAM and GPU didn't cope well
Better answer than I had. Side point, probably the wrong thread to post problems with a mod Angel didn't write.

septemberWaves
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by septemberWaves »

Using the latest version of Petrochem, the Advanced Gas Refinery Mk2 doesn't get unlocked by any research. The Gas Refinery Mk1 and Mk2 can be unlocked, as can the Advanced Gas Refinery Mk1, Mk2, and Mk4, but there is no visible research to unlock the Advanced Gas Refinery Mk2. Which obviously means that the later tiers of the machine are also unobtainable because they need the Mk2 to be crafted.

Zombiee
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Zombiee »

That's not actually Angel's, it's petrochem-plus that messed that up. I'm guessing you also cannot craft nitrogen-monoxide and still have nitric oxide as a recipe. See the petrochem-plus thread for my fix.

septemberWaves
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by septemberWaves »

Zombiee wrote:That's not actually Angel's, it's petrochem-plus that messed that up. I'm guessing you also cannot craft nitrogen-monoxide and still have nitric oxide as a recipe. See the petrochem-plus thread for my fix.
Thanks, I didn't realize it was PCP doing that.

Northgate
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by Northgate »

How can I disable the infiniteore requirement for sulfuric acid?

Arch666Angel
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Arch666Angel »

Northgate wrote:How can I disable the infiniteore requirement for sulfuric acid?
Just uncheck the box for "add fluid requirement to infinite ores" in the mod options

Zombiee
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Zombiee »

Options > Mods > Startup
Acid.JPG
Acid.JPG (52.02 KiB) Viewed 6999 times

Northgate
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by Northgate »

Thanks guys, I didn't even knew that mod settings were a thing... :D

cpy
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by cpy »

Liquid metals in pipes have no color so you can't see any level in pipes. Can you at least make it red hot and temperatures higher than 100C? You should probably use some real temperatures on those liquid metals. 100C liquid iron? Really?

Also option to disable stupid alien artefacts would be nice.

You are missing sodium sulfate recipe. Chyba ti tam sodium sulfate recept.

withers
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by withers »

Hey just fyi case you weren't aware, the localized name for the big storage chests in your logistics mod is currently broken.
20170709003111_1.jpg
20170709003111_1.jpg (642.11 KiB) Viewed 6869 times

derpumu
Inserter
Inserter

Post by derpumu »

Hi, I currently have problems with the barreling pump: I produce some ferric chloride (bob's mods) and feed it into a barreling pump, together with plastic canisters. Since I don'T produce much of it, the pump stops working after some time and won't start again. No fluid will enter the pump, even though the pipe is full.

Saving and reloading the game changes things: the pump will fill up, but the inserters won't insert any canisters.

dzbanek
Inserter
Inserter

Post by dzbanek »

derpumu wrote:Hi, I currently have problems with the barreling pump: I produce some ferric chloride (bob's mods) and feed it into a barreling pump, together with plastic canisters. Since I don'T produce much of it, the pump stops working after some time and won't start again. No fluid will enter the pump, even though the pipe is full.

Saving and reloading the game changes things: the pump will fill up, but the inserters won't insert any canisters.
I can confirm this. Clicking a chest with barrels will force inserter insert a few barrels into pump but it will stop working again in a while. This force me to stop playing, waiting for a fix.

jodokus31
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by jodokus31 »

I think, I read something about this problem if the auto-barreling is used. I have it disabled and no problems so far, even with the ferric chloride canister

dzbanek
Inserter
Inserter

Post by dzbanek »

Auto barrelling is a startup option, I can't change it.
Oh, I can! Thank you, it's working again!

Return to “Angels Mods”