Bugs & FAQ

Infinite Ores, Refining, Ore Processing ...

Moderator: Arch666Angel

ukezi
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: Bugs & FAQ

Post by ukezi »

no bob's?

butterduck
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by butterduck »

ukezi wrote:no bob's?
They're there, just gotta scroll down to the bottom of the code box :v
(I used the

Code: Select all

tag so the mod list didn't stretch my post out and take up loads of screenspace)

Zaag
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Zaag »

Rikrik wrote:As soon as i enable the bobplates mod (Metals, Chemicals and Intermediates) while using your Petrochem and Refining mod i get this error:

As long as i keep bobplates turned off i can enable any other mod without a problem. But in order to use your metallurgy mod i have to turn it on, and all i get it that error.
I have the same problem, trying to start a new game with bobs and angels.

In the code I think it might have something to do with bobs and this line:
data.raw["resource"][res_name].localised_description = {"item-description."..res_name, {"item-description.loc-"..ore1}, {"item-description.loc-dot"}, {"item-description.loc-"..ore2}, {"item-description.loc-dot"}, {"item-description.loc-"..ore3}, {"item-description.loc-dot"}, {"item-description.loc-"..ore4}, {"item-description.loc-dot"}, {"item-description.loc-"..ore5}, {"item-description.loc-and"}, {"item-description.loc-"..ore6}, "", ""}

Zaag
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Zaag »

I commented out the line and it seems to be working.
Haven't seen any missing labels yet

raTTy_aT
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by raTTy_aT »

Two things.

a) somehow the "hitbox" of the gasrefinery MK2 seems off. is it just me?

b) somehow i seem too have "Advanced Gas Refinery MK2" unlocked, but do not have the MK1 version of it.

Its because the MK2 is behind Advanced Chemistry 3, and the MK1 is behind Advanced Gas Processing. No big deal at all, but just does not feel right :shock:

EDIT: Ok now things get super weird. when i "mine" Gas Refinery, i get an Advanced Gas Refinery in my inventory.
Attachments
gasrefiningmk2.png
gasrefiningmk2.png (440.46 KiB) Viewed 7461 times

Zaag
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Zaag »

Zaag wrote:
Rikrik wrote:As soon as i enable the bobplates mod (Metals, Chemicals and Intermediates) while using your Petrochem and Refining mod i get this error:

As long as i keep bobplates turned off i can enable any other mod without a problem. But in order to use your metallurgy mod i have to turn it on, and all i get it that error.
I have the same problem, trying to start a new game with bobs and angels.

In the code I think it might have something to do with bobs and this line:
data.raw["resource"][res_name].localised_description = {"item-description."..res_name, {"item-description.loc-"..ore1}, {"item-description.loc-dot"}, {"item-description.loc-"..ore2}, {"item-description.loc-dot"}, {"item-description.loc-"..ore3}, {"item-description.loc-dot"}, {"item-description.loc-"..ore4}, {"item-description.loc-dot"}, {"item-description.loc-"..ore5}, {"item-description.loc-and"}, {"item-description.loc-"..ore6}, "", ""}

I seem to have found the problem. I didn't install angel's infinite ores. I installed that and now no problem!

Arch666Angel
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Arch666Angel »

Zaag wrote: I seem to have found the problem. I didn't install angel's infinite ores. I installed that and now no problem!
You always need infinite ores for the mods to work. But I added some more sanity checks for the next release so it wont bug out, also the descriptions for the infinites are missing and have been added for the next version.

noworries4
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by noworries4 »

I've an issue setting a modded server up and its throwing up,

Error in assignID, item with name 'Titanium-plate' does not exist.

Source: angels-heavy-tank (recipe).

My pc version of the game doesn't have any issues with this so i'm quite confused.

Any ideas on how to fix would be great

Thanks

Sam

Neemys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Neemys »

noworries4 wrote:I've an issue setting a modded server up and its throwing up,

Error in assignID, item with name 'Titanium-plate' does not exist.

Source: angels-heavy-tank (recipe).

My pc version of the game doesn't have any issues with this so i'm quite confused.

Any ideas on how to fix would be great

Thanks

Sam
Verify the server modlist (existence AND mod version), headless ans client is the same game (same mechanics), there is no way a client will launch without mod error and the server won't launch....

Seeing the error, it seem to miss an bob's mod item : titanium plate, maybe check those first.

If all mods are ok, check that they haven't been corrupted when downloading...
Want more space restriction ? Or maybe you want to be forced to use train for other thing than ore and oil ? Try Building Platform Mod !

hackers238
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by hackers238 »

raTTy_aT wrote:Two things.

a) somehow the "hitbox" of the gasrefinery MK2 seems off. is it just me?

b) somehow i seem too have "Advanced Gas Refinery MK2" unlocked, but do not have the MK1 version of it.

Its because the MK2 is behind Advanced Chemistry 3, and the MK1 is behind Advanced Gas Processing. No big deal at all, but just does not feel right :shock:

EDIT: Ok now things get super weird. when i "mine" Gas Refinery, i get an Advanced Gas Refinery in my inventory.
I just came here to post those two bugs.

Gas Refinery MK3 hitbox is off in the same way.

Picking up a Gas Refinery (MK 1) turns it into an Advanced Gas Refinery (MK 1) in your inventory.

raTTy_aT
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by raTTy_aT »

hackers238 wrote: I just came here to post those two bugs.
Gas Refinery MK3 hitbox is off in the same way.
Picking up a Gas Refinery (MK 1) turns it into an Advanced Gas Refinery (MK 1) in your inventory.
Oh ok, so at least i know its not my safegame then, i really was afraid.

aleksei-bird
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by aleksei-bird »

Hi!
For the manufacture of clay, a chain of liquid processing is used, beginning with "Viscous mud water". So that's where to get this water ??
Thanks!

Daemoria
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Daemoria »

I'm also experiencing the issue with the Gas Refinery. It does in fact 'mine' into a advanced refinery. Running all of Angels and Bob's mods, and haven't experienced no other issues so far.

jodokus31
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by jodokus31 »

aleksei-bird wrote:Hi!
For the manufacture of clay, a chain of liquid processing is used, beginning with "Viscous mud water". So that's where to get this water ??
Thanks!
There is a Seafloor Pump, which delivers other water

Benzor
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Benzor »

I don't know if this is intended or not, but the minimum yield is 20% for Multi-Phase-Oil and 2% for Natural Gas.

Shouldn't it be 20%/20% ?

Arch666Angel
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Arch666Angel »

Benzor wrote:I don't know if this is intended or not, but the minimum yield is 20% for Multi-Phase-Oil and 2% for Natural Gas.

Shouldn't it be 20%/20% ?
Is it a longer running savegame, where you started off with an older version of infinite ores? There was a typo (missed a 0) in an older version and resource patches wont magically go up even if the value is fixed.

mexmer
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by mexmer »

why is petrochem oil and gas tank on vanila logistic while all crawlers and petrochem train locomotive is on angels logistic?

septemberWaves
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by septemberWaves »

Very major bug: the latest version of Angel's Refining (0.7.16) has Yuoki, Uranium Power, and Nucular as hard dependencies, and doesn't work without them.

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

eloquentJane wrote:Very major bug: the latest version of Angel's Refining (0.7.16) has Yuoki, Uranium Power, and Nucular as hard dependencies, and doesn't work without them.
WUT??? :shock: Its works perfectly without Yuoki and Nucular in my game, its optional dependencies
Nickname on ModPortal - Naron79

septemberWaves
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by septemberWaves »

aklesey1 wrote:
eloquentJane wrote:Very major bug: the latest version of Angel's Refining (0.7.16) has Yuoki, Uranium Power, and Nucular as hard dependencies, and doesn't work without them.
WUT??? :shock: Its works perfectly without Yuoki and Nucular in my game, its optional dependencies
They were acting like hard dependencies for me. I've reverted to 0.7.15 for now.

Return to “Angels Mods”