Bugs & FAQ

Infinite Ores, Refining, Ore Processing ...

Moderator: Arch666Angel

Verhofin
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: Bugs & FAQ

Post by Verhofin »

Hello, Playing with Angels Logistics, if i plug the roboport to power and it starts charging a few seconds later the game craches...

Is it a known issue? in anex is the report from factorio.
Attachments
factorio-current.log
crash report
(21.32 KiB) Downloaded 128 times

Nexela
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Nexela »

Hard crashes like this should be posted in the bug report forum, For quicker help be sure to include the save, the mods and steps to reproduce.

Verhofin
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Verhofin »

Ok, going to do that.

(*EDIT*)

I oppened the save to prep it for the bug, there were two updates of items? I didn't as far as I now update any mods in the mean time.
Anyway the bug won't reproduce now altough it did befour, several times in fact.

So I gess nevermind...

(*EDIT*)

NewSwiss
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by NewSwiss »

Bur report: I don't know whether it's Bob's or Angel's mods, but for some reason "rocket silo" isn't researchable despite all of the prereq techs showing that they're researched...?

CitizenJoe
Inserter
Inserter

Post by CitizenJoe »

Hey, angel, the Iron ingot to Steel ingot recipe only gives 8 steel ingots. Is that intended?

Arch666Angel
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Arch666Angel »

CitizenJoe wrote:Hey, angel, the Iron ingot to Steel ingot recipe only gives 8 steel ingots. Is that intended?
Yeah it either listens to the base games ratio 5:1 -> 24:6 or bobs cheaper steel ratio 2:1 -> 24:8
If you make steel through the pellet step it becomes 12:6 or 12:8, plus alloying steps which makes it again cheaper on raw iron.

Zephyrinius
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Zephyrinius »

Minor bug: The gas refinery mk2 takes up an extra space in every direction. It's larger than the mk1 version and larger than the graphic.

Took me a while to figure out why I couldn't fast-replace from mk1 to mk2...

Awesome mod, by the way! Thanks for all the work you've put into it!

Broskev
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Broskev »

Bug: When Gas Refinery is mined, it becomes Advanced Gas Refinery in your inventory.

kordansk
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by kordansk »

NewSwiss wrote:Bur report: I don't know whether it's Bob's or Angel's mods, but for some reason "rocket silo" isn't researchable despite all of the prereq techs showing that they're researched...?
Having same issue, also have both Bobs/Angels installed.

NewSwiss
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by NewSwiss »

Arch666Angel wrote:I ran a pass after you added the rocket components from your advanced materials, so that should happen. It's probably more an issue with migration when we both update stuff and its used in existing save games. I'll have a look into it, might help if I had the save game and mods to see what is happening there.
Is there a quick-and-dirty fix I can do for it? A line or two that I can edit in one of the mod files (either yours or his)?

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

Bug in petrochem mod
1 carbon + 5 purified water = 50 carbon monoxide
In 0.15 it must be - 1 carbon + 50 purified water = 50 carbon monoxide - because it must be multiplied on 10 - 0.15 feature
Nickname on ModPortal - Naron79

Silent_Bob
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Silent_Bob »

Found a funny bug in the latest build.

If you build a gas refinery and then demolish it, with you pickaxe or nanobots, you get an advanced gas refinery in return.

NewSwiss
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by NewSwiss »

kordansk wrote:
NewSwiss wrote:Bur report: I don't know whether it's Bob's or Angel's mods, but for some reason "rocket silo" isn't researchable despite all of the prereq techs showing that they're researched...?
I found a quick-and-dirty fix for this issue. The rocket silo becomes researchable by deleting the following lines in bobrevamp/prototypes/rocket_fuel_updates.lua

bobmods.lib.tech.add_prerequisite("rocket-silo", "rocket-fuel")
bobmods.lib.tech.remove_recipe_unlock("rocket-silo", "rocket-fuel")

I don't know if it's necessary to delete the second line, but I did it anyway. So best guess is that when Petrochem removes Bob's rocket fuel, the prerequisite sticks around, but is invisible/unresearchable.

kordansk
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by kordansk »

NewSwiss wrote:
kordansk wrote:
I found a quick-and-dirty fix for this issue. The rocket silo becomes researchable by deleting the following lines in bobrevamp/prototypes/rocket_fuel_updates.lua

bobmods.lib.tech.add_prerequisite("rocket-silo", "rocket-fuel")
bobmods.lib.tech.remove_recipe_unlock("rocket-silo", "rocket-fuel")

I don't know if it's necessary to delete the second line, but I did it anyway. So best guess is that when Petrochem removes Bob's rocket fuel, the prerequisite sticks around, but is invisible/unresearchable.
Yeah there should be rocket research. Did it get removed somewhere?

NewSwiss
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by NewSwiss »

kordansk wrote: Yeah there should be rocket research. Did it get removed somewhere?
The rocket silo research still appeared, but was red (not researchable) despite all of the displayed prerequisite technologies already being researched. The reason was a prerequisite added by bob's revamp mod which gets hidden by petrochem. Or something like that. The problem goes away if you edit bob's revamp mod the way I did.

kordansk
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by kordansk »

NewSwiss wrote:
kordansk wrote: Yeah there should be rocket research. Did it get removed somewhere?
The rocket silo research still appeared, but was red (not researchable) despite all of the displayed prerequisite technologies already being researched. The reason was a prerequisite added by bob's revamp mod which gets hidden by petrochem. Or something like that. The problem goes away if you edit bob's revamp mod the way I did.

Ahh, Petrochem removes the rocket research from Revamp? That explains it. I remember seeing the research present right after the fix was pushed for rocket fuel needing like 5 fluids in a 4 input chem factory. I really didn't want to edit the mod, I just want the research put back in and migrated correctly.

QuirkyCat
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by QuirkyCat »

Unknown Key:"entity-name.angels-logistics-chest-storage"

Zombiee
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Zombiee »

doubled acid consumption by leaching plants (5 -> 10)
I don't know if it's intentional or something to do with the auto-update of acid types with petrochem, but the acid consumption was ONLY doubled for the sulfuric acid. The nitric, fluoric and hydrochloric remain at 5 per cycle.

timer67
Inserter
Inserter

Post by timer67 »

Is there a better way of making hydrofluoric acid? Our mines are running dry on the stuff cause we can't seem to make anywhere near enough.

Refining Fluoric wastewater and Acid gas at the moment

solntcev
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by solntcev »

Uranium crystallization from mineral slurry also produces fluorite.

Return to “Angels Mods”