Bugs & FAQ

Infinite Ores, Refining, Ore Processing ...

Moderator: Arch666Angel

inno
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: Bugs & FAQ

Post by inno »

Arch666Angel wrote:Don't know why it isn't working for you.

Try this, its the table insert without any checks.
Works!

I admit to having no bloody idea how or why that works, but it did. Thanks heaps :D

spitfire_23
Inserter
Inserter

Post by spitfire_23 »

Hey, I'm having some missing icon troubles with angelsprocessing_0.1.6. I've got several other mods installed mostly from the Farlands modpack (Bob's Mods, Science Cost Tweaker). The images for the "ore processing" techs have gone missing, as well as the alien artifact images. Anything obvious I could have done wrong to cause this?
Screen Shot 2016-06-23 at 11.33.42 PM.png
Screen Shot 2016-06-23 at 11.33.42 PM.png (1.98 MiB) Viewed 6461 times
Screen Shot 2016-06-23 at 11.33.29 PM.png
Screen Shot 2016-06-23 at 11.33.29 PM.png (491.13 KiB) Viewed 6461 times
Here's my full modlist:
list

Arch666Angel
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Arch666Angel »

spitfire_23 wrote:Hey, I'm having some missing icon troubles with angelsprocessing_0.1.6. I've got several other mods installed mostly from the Farlands modpack (Bob's Mods, Science Cost Tweaker). The images for the "ore processing" techs have gone missing, as well as the alien artifact images. Anything obvious I could have done wrong to cause this?
Screen Shot 2016-06-23 at 11.33.42 PM.png
Screen Shot 2016-06-23 at 11.33.29 PM.png
Here's my full modlist:
list
Mac/Apple user?

anima
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by anima »

Hello,

I have same problem on Mac OS X.

BTW: Just trying your mod and so far it looks perfect. So I would like to thank you for that.

Arch666Angel
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Arch666Angel »

anima wrote:Hello,

I have same problem on Mac OS X.

BTW: Just trying your mod and so far it looks perfect. So I would like to thank you for that.
Max OS seems to have a problem with 64bit depth icons, I scaled them down but seems that this is not fixing the problem, I put re-rendering the icons on my list (they will change anyways).

Dawnchaser
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Dawnchaser »

I have Bob's Mods with your Infinite Ores, Processing, and Refining mods and I cannot find Gemstones anywhere in the map, nor did they appear in the generation screen or listed as something I could obtain from one of the main ores.

Arch666Angel
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Arch666Angel »

Dawnchaser wrote:I have Bob's Mods with your Infinite Ores, Processing, and Refining mods and I cannot find Gemstones anywhere in the map, nor did they appear in the generation screen or listed as something I could obtain from one of the main ores.
There is a quick fix on the page before. I don't know why it doesn't work anymore, I guess bob changed something when he updated his mods. Will have to look into it, but I will change some of the process of getting gems anyway.

Dawnchaser
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Dawnchaser »

Thank you! I see how to get gemstones now, hope you find the problem soon

Arch666Angel
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Arch666Angel »

Dawnchaser wrote:Thank you! I see how to get gemstones now, hope you find the problem soon
Already found it, was my own mistake, removed one dependency too much when cleaning up.

McRib
Inserter
Inserter

Post by McRib »

Thx for the fast updates for version 0.13 now we can play again. You are great.

Found a bug: Ground water is not in the rso mod that you need to run Angel ore mod (that should work with bob mods): viewforum.php?f=51

When you start the game you get a error message that the ground water doesnt spawn

Maybe a problem with bob mods i will also past that over to him in this board.

Mods in use:

Landfill
Bob mods (most of them)
Angel
rso
marathon

Arch666Angel
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Arch666Angel »

McRib wrote:Thx for the fast updates for version 0.13 now we can play again. You are great.

Found a bug: Ground water is not in the rso mod that you need to run Angel ore mod (that should work with bob mods): viewforum.php?f=51

When you start the game you get a error message that the ground water doesnt spawn

Mods in use:

Landfill
Bob mods (most of them)
Angel
rso
marathon
It is a problem with bobmods, he added water resources to one of his mods, but didnt provide orzelek of RSO mod with a config for them yet, just be patient and wait a few day for the dust of the 0.13 release to settle. The thing I'm considering is to deactivate them when my mods are present, because I already have the thermal water resource to spawn, which provides water in all variations.

VyMajoris
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by VyMajoris »

Arch666Angel wrote:
McRib wrote:Thx for the fast updates for version 0.13 now we can play again. You are great.

Mods in use:

Landfill
Bob mods (most of them)
Angel
rso
marathon
It is a problem with bobmods, he added water resources to one of his mods, but didnt provide orzelek of RSO mod with a config for them yet, just be patient and wait a few day for the dust of the 0.13 release to settle. The thing I'm considering is to deactivate them when my mods are present, because I already have the thermal water resource to spawn, which provides water in all variations.

So, if I am using your mod it is safe to play even with this bug? I mean right now.

Arch666Angel
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Arch666Angel »

VyMajoris wrote:
Arch666Angel wrote:

Mods in use:

Landfill
Bob mods (most of them)
Angel
rso
marathon

So, if I am using your mod it is safe to play even with this bug? I mean right now.
Nope you will still get the error from bobmods, I could do a crude implementation later today if that helps, but perhaps bob has come up with a RSO config in the meantime.

orzelek
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by orzelek »

Latest RSO has the configs already. It's on the mod portal.

Cyres
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Cyres »

Hey, does it worth waiting for angels processing before starting a new game or will you release it soon for 0.13.x?

Edit: Sry, wrong topic. Should have been in the Dev-Topic...

Arch666Angel
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Arch666Angel »

Cyres wrote:Hey, does it worth waiting for angels processing before starting a new game or will you release it soon for 0.13.x?

Edit: Sry, wrong topic. Should have been in the Dev-Topic...
My plan was to release the successors to processing in a couple of days, but I doubt that I can manage that. So yeah I will prolly do a quick fix for it to work with 0.13, but no new features.

Cyres
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Cyres »

Arch666Angel wrote:So yeah I will prolly do a quick fix for it to work with 0.13, but no new features.
Nice, this would totally be enough for now :D Thanks!

TheSAguy
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by TheSAguy »

Hey Angel,

I'm going to give your mods a try with 0.13.
Have not started a game yet. Waiting on a few mods to update. Swarm and Extra Chests in particular.

I'm playing with Bob's. I have Bob's New Alien Artifacts turned off. So there should only be small and regular pink artifacts, not the multicolored ones.

I installed your mods and saw that "processing" added colored artifact processing in. So not sure what would happen if I leave it as ism since I disabled them in Bobs.
I though by changing the Bio Processing to false it would get rid of them, but I then got this error:

I then figured out that it's the catalysts section, so I turned that to false and then got the below error:

So I think you need to add a check to make sure Bob's colors stuff is added.
Attachments
mod-list.json
Mod List
(2.29 KiB) Downloaded 81 times

Arch666Angel
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Arch666Angel »

TheSAguy wrote:Hey Angel,

I'm going to give your mods a try with 0.13.
Have not started a game yet. Waiting on a few mods to update. Swarm and Extra Chests in particular.

I'm playing with Bob's. I have Bob's New Alien Artifacts turned off. So there should only be small and regular pink artifacts, not the multicolored ones.

I installed your mods and saw that "processing" added colored artifact processing in. So not sure what would happen if I leave it as ism since I disabled them in Bobs.
I though by changing the Bio Processing to false it would get rid of them, but I then got this error:

I then figured out that it's the catalysts section, so I turned that to false and then got the below error:

So I think you need to add a check to make sure Bob's colors stuff is added.
Just leave the bio processing enabled, it will add the artefacts back in but wont add them to the biter loottables. The artifacts will be like any other item that can be produced.

TheSAguy
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by TheSAguy »

But what I'm saying is if I don't want to play with multi colored artifacts, and I disable them in Bob's, your mod give me the error.

Return to “Angels Mods”