Bugs & FAQ

Infinite Ores, Refining, Ore Processing ...

Moderator: Arch666Angel

Tindrith
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: Bugs & FAQ

Post by Tindrith »

I seem to be unable to locate the Clarifier in the crafting list. It is listed on the corresponding technology with a bugged out localization for english, though.

P.S. On the first load of an older save the game shows:

Code: Select all

Cannot execute command. Error: [string "game.reload_script() ..."]:8: attempt to index global 'bobmods' (a nil value)
Though it says bobmods, it first started after updating angelsrefining and angelsinfiniteores to the latest version.

Arch666Angel
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Arch666Angel »

Tindrith wrote:I seem to be unable to locate the Clarifier in the crafting list. It is listed on the corresponding technology with a bugged out localization for english, though.

P.S. On the first load of an older save the game shows:

Code: Select all

Cannot execute command. Error: [string "game.reload_script() ..."]:8: attempt to index global 'bobmods' (a nil value)
Though it says bobmods, it first started after updating angelsrefining and angelsinfiniteores to the latest version.
The clarifier isn't finished yet, I need to do the pipe overlays and some other things. Just wanted to put it out, since my attention in split between mods at the moment. But thanks for the report, will look into it and change the check.

Neemys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Neemys »

Yop

you have a typo in angels refining first post and infinite ore first post. next to the download link, the year is spelled "06" instead of "16".

Good work though, waiting for PetroChem ;)
Want more space restriction ? Or maybe you want to be forced to use train for other thing than ore and oil ? Try Building Platform Mod !

stolennick
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by stolennick »

Love idea

can i get help with Bug?

I get cant find angels fissure error no mater if try to use it alone or with rest of my modes

i use steam version if its any help.

tnx

Arch666Angel
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Arch666Angel »

stolennick wrote:Love idea

can i get help with Bug?

I get cant find angels fissure error no mater if try to use it alone or with rest of my modes

tnx

Are you running bobmods or just the base game with my mods?

Can't you find any fissures or does the game throw you an error message?

stolennick
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by stolennick »

Arch666Angel wrote:
stolennick wrote:Love idea

can i get help with Bug?

tnx

Are you running bobmods or just the base game with my mods?

Can't you find any fissures or does the game throw you an error message?

i get it in both cases with and without mods

stolennick
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by stolennick »

I instaled steam and factorio on another particion,
and managed to exclude all mods beside bobconfig and boblibrary
when i add only bobconfig

ading boblibrary

ading boblibrary and bob config

tried with newest versions of both mods same problem

hope it helped will try to figurate more just have to try mod :D

Arch666Angel
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Arch666Angel »

You can't run the refining without bobelectronics, otherwise I dont know which one of bobmods you can leave out, I always have all of bobs modules in mind when making the mods.

stolennick
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by stolennick »

when you talk like that i managed to find that not having bob electronic starts isue at least for now.
wouldn't be more simple to make it dependent to few mods not all ?

Codex
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Codex »

Hi,

I'd really love to use your mod, however it gives the error

Failes to load mod "angelsinfiniteores 0.2.0"
_angelsinfiniteores_/data.lua:74: attempt to index field "config" (a nil value)

on game launch.

I use bobores and boblibrary and some other from bob but not the electronics and assembly modules (makes it too deep for me in the moment)

Is there a possible solution?

Cheers,
Codex

Arch666Angel
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Arch666Angel »

Codex wrote:Hi,

on game launch.

I use bobores and boblibrary and some other from bob but not the electronics and assembly modules (makes it too deep for me in the moment)

Cheers,
Codex
That line corresponds with bobs config mod, add that in and it should run. I use the config mods settings for the infinite versions of the bobores.

Codex
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Codex »

Ah ok... thank you a lot. I added that mod, now it works like a charm! Thank you for this great mod!

Cheers,
Codex

Ryft Mith
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Ryft Mith »

Hi Angel, I'm having some issues with Clarifiers in your refining mod.

I'm using your refining and ores mods, Bob's mods, marathon, and a collection of smaller mods. I'm trying to use Clarifiers to get rid of Saline Water and Mineralized Water in the process of refining Saphirite, but I can't figure out what the first slot in a Clarifier's required resources is. The water I want to void fills the second slot with the pipe, but when I try to put any item in the first slot, it says "<item> cannot be smelted."

I saw you mention earlier in the thread that Clarifiers aren't done yet, and if that's the case, should I look for a liquid void mod?

P.S. a lot of the names in the Water Treatment research are "Unknown key:<item name>" instead of their normal names. Also I can give you screenshots/more detail if needed.

Arch666Angel
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Arch666Angel »

Ryft Mith wrote:Hi Angel, I'm having some issues with Clarifiers in your refining mod.

I'm using your refining and ores mods, Bob's mods, marathon, and a collection of smaller mods. I'm trying to use Clarifiers to get rid of Saline Water and Mineralized Water in the process of refining Saphirite, but I can't figure out what the first slot in a Clarifier's required resources is. The water I want to void fills the second slot with the pipe, but when I try to put any item in the first slot, it says "<item> cannot be smelted."

I saw you mention earlier in the thread that Clarifiers aren't done yet, and if that's the case, should I look for a liquid void mod?

P.S. a lot of the names in the Water Treatment research are "Unknown key:<item name>" instead of their normal names. Also I can give you screenshots/more detail if needed.
Hey there and thanks for the report. Yeah the clarifier isnt done yet, gfx and looks like I made a false assumption in setting up the recipes, I think I know why it wont work currently. Has something to do with the output of the void recipes being a fluid and not an item. Will fix this for the next refining update, but I will wait with everything for the 0.13 release and possible other bugs/fixes I might have to do.

Ryft Mith
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Ryft Mith »

Arch666Angel wrote:Hey there and thanks for the report. Yeah the clarifier isnt done yet, gfx and looks like I made a false assumption in setting up the recipes, I think I know why it wont work currently. Has something to do with the output of the void recipes being a fluid and not an item. Will fix this for the next refining update, but I will wait with everything for the 0.13 release and possible other bugs/fixes I might have to do.
Ok, thanks! Yeah, 0.13 will change a lot of stuff. Also, I'm really liking the mod so far! It's fun to have a smelting setup where it's not just the same furnaces in larger quantities.

dreadxx990
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by dreadxx990 »

May I used your icons, ores image or source etc, which I can add dark-matter-replicators items.
Of course i need require your permission first and I will include your credit for your source.

Thank

Dread

Arch666Angel
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Arch666Angel »

dreadxx990 wrote:May I used your icons, ores image or source etc, which I can add dark-matter-replicators items.
Of course i need require your permission first and I will include your credit for your source.

Thank

Dread
If it's just the icons for the different items yes you can do this,
only thing I dont want to be copied is the buildings

ReDragon
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by ReDragon »

When i try to use the mode "AngelsInfiniteOres" i can't stsart the game.

I get the message:

Failed to load mod "angelsinfiniteores0.2.0"
_angelsinfiniteores_/data.lua:74: attempt to index field 'config' (a nil value)

Arch666Angel
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Arch666Angel »

ReDragon wrote:When i try to use the mode "AngelsInfiniteOres" i can't stsart the game.

I get the message:

Failed to load mod "angelsinfiniteores0.2.0"
_angelsinfiniteores_/data.lua:74: attempt to index field 'config' (a nil value)
Arch666Angel wrote:
Codex wrote:Hi,

on game launch.

Cheers,
Codex
That line corresponds with bobs config mod, add that in and it should run. I use the config mods settings for the infinite versions of the bobores.

inno
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by inno »

Hello, I'm having a bit of a problem. No gems. :)

Anyone have any idea why I'm not having gems spawn? Where are they supposed to come out?
I had bobconfig set to mixed gems = true, could this be the prob?

Cheers

Return to “Angels Mods”