Bugs & FAQ

Infinite Ores, Refining, Ore Processing ...

Moderator: Arch666Angel

solntcev
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Re: Bugs & FAQ

Post by solntcev »

Powder mixer mk4 uses mk2 in recipe instead of mk3
angels bug.png
angels bug.png (199.91 KiB) Viewed 7070 times

Arch666Angel
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Arch666Angel »

Returning purified water from a condensation process is problematic, it would have to be more expensive than the process in the water treatment plant to balance it out. I would see the water treatment as the effective method and steam/condensation as the brute force method. The hook is that you can produce steam with an electric boiler and condensate it then, but I guess that process is already pretty energy intensive itself.
solntcev wrote:Powder mixer mk4 uses mk2 in recipe instead of mk3
Fix added, thanks for the report

raTTy_aT
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by raTTy_aT »

Hey, not shure if i am right here, but i have a problem with my safegame since the latest update from angel mods - didnt found anything in here or on reddit, so i am not completly shure, if its that what brokens it - but thought i give it a try here.
So my problem is on the handcrafting side. If i want for example to craft something that has copper wires, it doesnt do. It just says, it dont have the ingredients - although i have. If i handcraft the wire manually, it will work.

http://i.imgur.com/CTRns35.png

Termak
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Termak »

Same issue, something broke lastnight or after researching something, cant craft for example the wooden power poles anymore unless i craft the copper wire first and then the pole, game wont autocraft the copperwires.

Also about solder, is advanced smelting solder meant to make the actual solder instead the solder plates, totally skipping the resin+solderplate -> solder phase totally.

denadan
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by denadan »

some problem after update - copper wires cannot be auto handcrafted when crafting something that use copper wires.
maybe it try use receipt for craft from copper wire coil?

orzelek
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by orzelek »

denadan wrote:some problem after update - copper wires cannot be auto handcrafted when crafting something that use copper wires.
It's a really longstanding base game bug. With no good solutions - bob ended dropping synthetic wood and using only wood because of that. I see Angle inadvertently created similar case here.
In short - if there are two was to make given item (copper wire in this case) game will perceive only one of those ways for hand crafting. If that way ends up with items you don't have there is no way to hand craft that item if you don't have stuff for recipe game actually chose. And there doesn't seem to be a way to make game prefer one of recipes over another.

steinio
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by steinio »

orzelek wrote:
denadan wrote:some problem after update - copper wires cannot be auto handcrafted when crafting something that use copper wires.
It's a really longstanding base game bug. With no good solutions - bob ended dropping synthetic wood and using only wood because of that. I see Angle inadvertently created similar case here.
In short - if there are two was to make given item (copper wire in this case) game will perceive only one of those ways for hand crafting. If that way ends up with items you don't have there is no way to hand craft that item if you don't have stuff for recipe game actually chose. And there doesn't seem to be a way to make game prefer one of recipes over another.
Recursive Handcrafting Fix mod (https://mods.factorio.com/mods/Xuerian/ ... ndcrafting) fixed it by setting the recipes to assembler only:

Code: Select all

-- Source Code Form License Notice
-- This Source Code Form is subject to the terms of the Mozilla Public License, v. 2.0.
-- If a copy of the MPL was not distributed with this file, You can obtain one at http://mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/.

-- Force Wooden Boards made from Synthetic to be made in Electronics machine, Force Cellulose wood to be created in assemblers

local function force_assembler(recipe)
    if data.raw.recipe[recipe] then
        data.raw.recipe[recipe].category = "electronics-machine"
    end
end

-- Bob's Plates
-- Synthetic wood from oil
force_assembler("wooden-board-synthetic")

-- Angel's Bioprocessing
force_assembler("wood-from-cellulose-resin")
force_assembler("wood-from-cellulose")

Transport Belt Repair Man

View unread Posts

bgbvskrubb
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

"Crawler" Cunstruction Vehicle bug

Post by bgbvskrubb »

Hello.

When driving the vehicle with AAI Unit remote controller, the setting "Enable logistics while driving" gets enabled.
Also the robots "lost" connection to the vehicle roboport, and stopped moving. Had to collect them manually and insert them again.
Also at the same time the "Vehicle burner generator lost all of it´s fuel.

Arch666Angel
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: "Crawler" Cunstruction Vehicle bug

Post by Arch666Angel »

bgbvskrubb wrote:Hello.

When driving the vehicle with AAI Unit remote controller, the setting "Enable logistics while driving" gets enabled.
Also the robots "lost" connection to the vehicle roboport, and stopped moving. Had to collect them manually and insert them again.
Eh yes and this is related to my mods in what way? :P

Sten
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Sten »

Sulfur recipe

I'm running Bobs + Angels + Marathon options on 0.15 and a dash of a few others.

When I opened up Petro, I could create Sulfur in the Hydro Plant after Separating it with Oil and Gas Separator

But when I needed more Sulfur, I could no longer select that recipe.

I did find a new Sulfur recipe under Coal Cracking using Advanced Chem Plants, but I had to level Tech up to it.

Just submitting I think both recipe should be available later in the game as Tech progresses.

Great Mods, cannot say enough, love playing through these!!!!

bgbvskrubb
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by bgbvskrubb »

Arch666Angel wrote:

Is it so that the AAI is implemented to the vehicle by the AAI mod? Then my bad... :oops:

Arch666Angel
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Arch666Angel »

bgbvskrubb wrote:
Arch666Angel wrote:

Is it so that the AAI is implemented to the vehicle by the AAI mod? Then my bad... :oops:
Well the vehicle is in my mod, but the behavior that you can use the vehicles remotely is a feature that is implemented and handled solely by AAI, that's what the mod is for, so you should report that to earendal. But I already poked him and send the link.

Arch666Angel
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Arch666Angel »

Sten wrote:Sulfur recipe

I'm running Bobs + Angels + Marathon options on 0.15 and a dash of a few others.

When I opened up Petro, I could create Sulfur in the Hydro Plant after Separating it with Oil and Gas Separator

But when I needed more Sulfur, I could no longer select that recipe.

I did find a new Sulfur recipe under Coal Cracking using Advanced Chem Plants, but I had to level Tech up to it.

Just submitting I think both recipe should be available later in the game as Tech progresses.

Great Mods, cannot say enough, love playing through these!!!!
A mod list would help, I dont see any reason why the expensive recipes for water treatment should not be there

jodokus31
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by jodokus31 »

Sulfuric Waste Water can be obtained in large quantities, if your using Clean Coal to Coke recipe and using Coke or Coke Pellets to feed the steam engines.
I did it for just the carbon and coke requirements in electronics and smelting without the steam engines and i have enough sulfur so far.
I play expensive recipes, too, but it changed after my early game phase, so i'm maybe wrong .. or i did not understand the problem

bgbvskrubb
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by bgbvskrubb »

Arch666Angel wrote:
bgbvskrubb wrote:
Arch666Angel wrote:

Well the vehicle is in my mod, but the behavior that you can use the vehicles remotely is a feature that is implemented and handled solely by AAI, that's what the mod is for, so you should report that to earendal. But I already poked him and send the link.
Thanks Angel.
And thanks for your great mod!

tux_mark_5
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by tux_mark_5 »

Lithia water from Bob mods can't be barreled anymore - is this on purpose?

Arch666Angel
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Arch666Angel »

tux_mark_5 wrote:Lithia water from Bob mods can't be barreled anymore - is this on purpose?
Cant remember why I disabled it, removed the call for the next version.

TheSAguy
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by TheSAguy »

I think I saw this report before, but I was not yet playing Angel's, so did not follow the thread.
Bob's Spawners still spawn colored artifacts even though it's disabled. I believe this only happens when playing with Angels and Bob's since they don't spawn with Bob's only.

Thanks.

cellular
Inserter
Inserter

Post by cellular »

The new copper coil functionality is great, but unlocking it seems to mess up handcrafting - it stops me from crafting anything that requires copper cables unless I have either cables or coils in my inventory. (In particular, it won't make the cables automatically if I have copper plate.) Would making the recipe machine-only help?

TheSAguy
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by TheSAguy »

cellular wrote:The new copper coil functionality is great, but unlocking it seems to mess up handcrafting - it stops me from crafting anything that requires copper cables unless I have either cables or coils in my inventory. (In particular, it won't make the cables automatically if I have copper plate.) Would making the recipe machine-only help?
There was a response here earlier in this thread that might help.

Return to “Angels Mods”