Bugs & FAQ

Infinite Ores, Refining, Ore Processing ...

Moderator: Arch666Angel

Don Leo
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: Bugs & FAQ

Post by Don Leo »

Hi, I'm new to Angel's mods.

I started a new game a while back, took a break and continued today. I checked some youtube videos (linaus) but I have a different experience in my game than he does.

My sorter, when feeding it crushed saphirite, does not make copper ore. Instead it makes iron ore, iron nuggets and iron pebbles.

Is this normal? Because here it does something else, creating slag and copper: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJUgGY9Rtpc

Did I break something? Should I start a new game?

EDIT: nevermind I didn't have bobs plates installed

Termak
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Termak »

Is there typo in aluminium combo sorting? It needs 2+2 chunks for 4 ore, all other chunk sorting recipes need 3+3 chunks for 4 ore.
I play on expensive recipes.

Arch666Angel
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Arch666Angel »

Termak wrote:Is there typo in aluminium combo sorting? It needs 2+2 chunks for 4 ore, all other chunk sorting recipes need 3+3 chunks for 4 ore.
I play on expensive recipes.
Yep there is, fixed it for the next one. Thanks for the report!

Frostfury
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Frostfury »

Hello, if i Start the game, every Time this Error Come and i have Only Angel and Bob Mods on.

The mods Angel's Bio Processing Deactivate himself then.
Attachments
Fehler angel.jpg
Fehler angel.jpg (74.55 KiB) Viewed 6723 times

mexmer
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by mexmer »

Frostfury wrote:Hello, if i Start the game, every Time this Error Come and i have Only Angel and Bob Mods on.

you are missing some mod, i think it's bob intermediates.

go to mod installer in your game client
in search enter arch666angel - that will show only angels mods plus some extras, and select all mods from arch66angel
then enter bobingabout - that will show only bob mods, and select all of them

after that, you should be set to play

Frostfury
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Frostfury »

mexmer wrote:
Frostfury wrote:Hello, if i Start the game, every Time this Error Come and i have Only Angel and Bob Mods on.

you are missing some mod, i think it's bob intermediates.

go to mod installer in your game client
in search enter arch666angel - that will show only angels mods plus some extras, and select all mods from arch66angel
then enter bobingabout - that will show only bob mods, and select all of them

after that, you should be set to play
Thanks. it was the Mod "Bob Logistic" . I have forget this Mod and this have made the Error. Thanks :)

darkfrei
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by darkfrei »

Error by angelsbioprocessing:

There is no 'wooden-board'.

Mods:
boblibrary, bobores, bobplates, angelsrefining, angelscomponents, angelspetrochem, angelsaddons-pressuretanks, angelsbioprocessing, angelslogistics, angelssmelting.
Attachments
factorio-current.log
(4.26 KiB) Downloaded 101 times
2017-10-24 19_54_01.png
2017-10-24 19_54_01.png (10.67 KiB) Viewed 6550 times

Arch666Angel
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Arch666Angel »

darkfrei wrote:Error by angelsbioprocessing:

Mods:
boblibrary, bobores, bobplates, angelsrefining, angelscomponents, angelspetrochem, angelsaddons-pressuretanks, angelsbioprocessing, angelslogistics, angelssmelting.
you are missing bobselectronics, bio processing is still dependent on it

Neemys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Neemys »

Arch666Angel wrote:

Mods:
if some of your mod are dependent on other, why not either :
  • Check in data phase that they are present (using mods table) and display an error when the necessary mods are not activated. With a comprehensible error message so they know what to do instead of reporting problem here.
  • Or better, make necessary mods a dependency.
Want more space restriction ? Or maybe you want to be forced to use train for other thing than ore and oil ? Try Building Platform Mod !

darkfrei
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by darkfrei »

Arch666Angel wrote:

Mods:
It looks like bug in dependencies, or problem with data-update on stand-alone mode.
2017-10-25 19_14_42.png
2017-10-25 19_14_42.png (49.82 KiB) Viewed 6470 times
So, this extension of "data-final-fixes.lua" deletes wrong recipes, but however I get some error.
delete-bad-recipes.lua
extension of 'data-final-fixes.lua'
(3.15 KiB) Downloaded 111 times

Code: Select all

Founded bad item! - wooden-board
Founded bad item! - basic-circuit-board
Founded bad item! - stone-pipe

gregking1000
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by gregking1000 »

hello I am trying to play the sea block mod. downloaded all the needed mods but when I start up factorio I am getting an error message. does anyone know how to fix it so I can play the mod. error is

Failed to load:_ _angelsrefining_ _/prototypes/override-functions,Iua:486:attempt to index local' effect'( a number value) mod to to be disabled angelspetrochem

mexmer
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by mexmer »

gregking1000 wrote:hello I am trying to play the sea block mod. downloaded all the needed mods but when I start up factorio I am getting an error message. does anyone know how to fix it so I can play the mod. error is

Failed to load:_ _angelsrefining_ _/prototypes/override-functions,Iua:486:attempt to index local' effect'( a number value) mod to to be disabled angelspetrochem
bellow is content of my mod folder - no issues playing
list

Merssedes
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Merssedes »

gregking1000 wrote:hello I am trying to play the sea block mod. downloaded all the needed mods but when I start up factorio I am getting an error message. does anyone know how to fix it so I can play the mod. error is

For some reason, there is additional requirements for mods in seablock requirements' tree:
* boblogistics (Bob's Logistics mod) for angelsrefining and angelsbioprocessing
* bobplates (Bob's Metals, Chemicals and intermediates) for angelspetrochem
After enabling them, all began to work.

mexmer
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by mexmer »

Merssedes wrote:

For some reason, there is additional requirements for mods in seablock requirements' tree:
* boblogistics (Bob's Logistics mod) for angelsrefining and angelsbioprocessing
* bobplates (Bob's Metals, Chemicals and intermediates) for angelspetrochem
After enabling them, all began to work.
both of them are listed in my mod list, as well as on Sea block thread.
see first post
viewtopic.php?f=95&t=43759&hilit=sea+block#p253582

Merssedes
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Merssedes »

mexmer wrote:both of them are listed in my mod list, as well as on Sea block thread.
see first post
I talked about mod itself, not mod pack.

zocx
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by zocx »

Trying to make "Synthesis Propene" bug after checking each mod is come from "Angel's Petro Chemical Processing"

To make "Synthesis Propene" before how i see in most videos on youtube you need Purified Water and Methanol but now you need Methanol + Steam what Steam is impossible to make at least on the first stage to can craft plastic bar so i can't go next lvl because of this issue.

Screenshot: download/file.php?id=29943
I post here too: viewtopic.php?f=185&t=53724&p=315089#p315089

If someone can please help me to fix this issue .. i got stuck and cant do nothing ...

Arch666Angel
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Arch666Angel »

zocx wrote:Trying to make "Synthesis Propene" bug after checking each mod is come from "Angel's Petro Chemical Processing"

To make "Synthesis Propene" before how i see in most videos on youtube you need Purified Water and Methanol but now you need Methanol + Steam what Steam is impossible to make at least on the first stage to can craft plastic bar so i can't go next lvl because of this issue.

Screenshot: download/file.php?id=29943
I post here too: viewtopic.php?f=185&t=53724&p=315089#p315089

If someone can please help me to fix this issue .. i got stuck and cant do nothing ...
Put water in a boiler, fuel it with whatever -> Steam ?

zocx
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by zocx »

God cant believe i didnt see this and after 2 days of searching ... i didnt use before boilers ... i was using Burner Turbine Generator, is working i success to make plastics after so long time i almost quit the game ... thank you so much

Neemys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Neemys »

zocx wrote:God cant believe i didnt see this and after 2 days of searching ... i didnt use before boilers ... i was using Burner Turbine Generator, is working i success to make plastics after so long time i almost quit the game ... thank you so much
If you don't want to use fuel there should be a research for an electrical boiler ;)
Want more space restriction ? Or maybe you want to be forced to use train for other thing than ore and oil ? Try Building Platform Mod !

mexmer
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by mexmer »

Merssedes wrote:
mexmer wrote:both of them are listed in my mod list, as well as on Sea block thread.
see first post
I talked about mod itself, not mod pack.
yes, but that mod has some depenencies, and those have other dependencies, that's why is there discussion about Sea Block mod, that contains all necesities to use it.

Return to “Angels Mods”