Bugs & FAQ

Infinite Ores, Refining, Ore Processing ...

Moderator: Arch666Angel

valneq
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Bugs & FAQ

Post by valneq »

Thanks for the numerous reports, the issues with silver and tin plates have been fixed for the next release.
timma7 wrote:
Sun May 30, 2021 6:51 am
[…] It also seems the old cobalt ore is replaced with steel cobalt ore, and the old is no longer useful?
I don't understand what you mean by this. Can you please elaborate? What exactly is the problem with cobalt ore? Cobalt steel is an alloy and has no dedicated ore.

haemori_ruri
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by haemori_ruri »

In my save I found 2 production line not working, one is the integrated electronics needing gold wire which does not exist (I see someone else mentioned it already), the other is nitrogen dioxide from ammonia and oxygen. I don't see anyone else mention it and I'm not sure if my memory is right or not. According to my line I used ammonia and oxygen and green catalyst to produce NO2, now the same setting produces NO.

lovely_santa
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by lovely_santa »

waitingtocompile wrote:
Fri May 28, 2021 7:45 pm
I'm having a similar issue to Ar7axerxes, though with tin plates to craft filter inserters. The tin plates produced from angel's smelting buildings and used in almost every recipe are bob's plates that have been altered by angel's. The filter inserter recipe (and possibly a few others) use tin plates that are only from angel's and don't show up in FNEI (and cannot be crafted). I've attatched my save.
This has been fixed for the next bugfix release.
timma7 wrote:
Sun May 30, 2021 6:51 am
I too am seeing the issue with making blue circut boards, it will not accept any silver bars. It also seems the old cobalt ore is replaced with steel cobalt ore, and the old is no longer useful?

MOD: Forgot to mention, I am using the full BOBS mod as well as your entire set.
Thas is fixed for the next bugfixing release.
haemori_ruri wrote:
Sun May 30, 2021 7:24 pm
In my save I found 2 production line not working, one is the integrated electronics needing gold wire which does not exist (I see someone else mentioned it already), the other is nitrogen dioxide from ammonia and oxygen. I don't see anyone else mention it and I'm not sure if my memory is right or not. According to my line I used ammonia and oxygen and green catalyst to produce NO2, now the same setting produces NO.
I think this is a change we did some time ago, I think this is intended.
Untitled.png
Untitled.png (46.84 KiB) Viewed 4943 times
You can find all my mods on the mod portal. Also helping on Arch666Angel's mods.

Ar7axerxes
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Ar7axerxes »

Can confirm, the release fixed my issue. Thank you. You guys are awesome!

qwerter96
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by qwerter96 »

I am not sure if this is an angels or an RSO issues, but with both mods active the "starting area angels-ores-2 and angels-ores-4 settings fail to enable those ores in the starting area...

lovely_santa
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by lovely_santa »

qwerter96 wrote:
Mon May 31, 2021 5:36 pm
I am not sure if this is an angels or an RSO issues, but with both mods active the "starting area angels-ores-2 and angels-ores-4 settings fail to enable those ores in the starting area...
I can confirm that I can spawn jivolite and crotinium without using RSO. Please report this issue to RSO, they have to add compatibility.
You can find all my mods on the mod portal. Also helping on Arch666Angel's mods.

orzelek
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by orzelek »

lovely_santa wrote:
Mon May 31, 2021 6:56 pm
qwerter96 wrote:
I can confirm that I can spawn jivolite and crotinium without using RSO. Please report this issue to RSO, they have to add compatibility.
RSO doesn't handle those settings. I wasn't aware they are there. Would need to take a look and check for them.

FaerarF
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by FaerarF »

Game crashed when a third player joined.

2791.728 Error MainLoop.cpp:1285: Exception at tick 7575232: The mod Angel's Bioprocessing (0.7.19) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event angelsbioprocessing::on_player_cursor_stack_changed (ID 30)
LuaPlayer doesn't contain key type.
stack traceback:
[C]: in function '__index'
__angelsbioprocessing__/control.lua:112: in function <__angelsbioprocessing__/control.lua:108>
2791.730 Error ServerMultiplayerManager.cpp:91: MultiplayerManager failed: "The mod Angel's Bioprocessing (0.7.19) caused a non-recoverable error.

Error while running event angelsbioprocessing::on_player_cursor_stack_changed (ID 30)
stack traceback:
__angelsbioprocessing__/control.lua:112: in function <__angelsbioprocessing__/control.lua:108>"
2791.730 Info ServerMultiplayerManager.cpp:780: updateTick(7575232) changing state from(InGame) to(Failed)
2791.730 Quitting: multiplayer error.

lovely_santa
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by lovely_santa »

orzelek wrote:
Mon May 31, 2021 7:08 pm
lovely_santa wrote:
Mon May 31, 2021 6:56 pm
qwerter96 wrote:
RSO doesn't handle those settings. I wasn't aware they are there. Would need to take a look and check for them.
Oh, I thought you knew... Those settings exist already quite a while :D
FaerarF wrote:
Tue Jun 01, 2021 3:43 am
Game crashed when a third player joined.

2791.728 Error MainLoop.cpp:1285: Exception at tick 7575232: The mod Angel's Bioprocessing (0.7.19) caused a non-recoverable error.

stack traceback:
__angelsbioprocessing__/control.lua:112: in function <__angelsbioprocessing__/control.lua:108>
2791.730 Error ServerMultiplayerManager.cpp:91: MultiplayerManager failed: "The mod Angel's Bioprocessing (0.7.19) caused a non-recoverable error.

stack traceback:
__angelsbioprocessing__/control.lua:112: in function <__angelsbioprocessing__/control.lua:108>"
2791.730 Info ServerMultiplayerManager.cpp:780: updateTick(7575232) changing state from(InGame) to(Failed)
2791.730 Quitting: multiplayer error.
I fixed this error in another place... I must have overlooked this case... It's now also fixed for the next release... It's related to opening another player...

GigglingNerd
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by GigglingNerd »

Not sure if anyone has already brought this up, but I noticed that the recipes for turning iron ore directly to iron plates and copper ore directly to copper plates don't work and don't appear in the crafting window. I tried putting each ore in a stone furnace but it wouldn't take either one. This is odd because FNEI has both recipes and says they should work in any vanilla or Bob's furnace. The recipes don't appear to be gated behind any research either.

lovely_santa
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by lovely_santa »

GigglingNerd wrote:
Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:47 am
Not sure if anyone has already brought this up, but I noticed that the recipes for turning iron ore directly to iron plates and copper ore directly to copper plates don't work and don't appear in the crafting window. I tried putting each ore in a stone furnace but it wouldn't take either one. This is odd because FNEI has both recipes and says they should work in any vanilla or Bob's furnace. The recipes don't appear to be gated behind any research either.
Depending which mod combination you play this is intended. However, if you have pebbles/slag in your mod, it means you are playing the special vanilla variation (not bobs mods and not industries overhaul). In that case, it is indeed a bug, which I fixed for the next release. Thanks for the report!

GigglingNerd
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by GigglingNerd »

lovely_santa wrote:
Wed Jun 02, 2021 8:01 pm
GigglingNerd wrote:
Depending which mod combination you play this is intended. However, if you have pebbles/slag in your mod, it means you are playing the special vanilla variation (not bobs mods and not industries overhaul). In that case, it is indeed a bug, which I fixed for the next release. Thanks for the report!
Which specific mods is it intended for? I was playing an AngelBob run with all of Angel's and Bob's mods (except Bob's Greenhouse mod) along with Deadlock's stacking and loader mods, Pressurized Fluids, and some QOL mods.

NoNameNoMan
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: Bugs & FAQ Research loop.

Post by NoNameNoMan »

What do I do? There is no error in v0.6.13. This is Seablock.

GigglingNerd
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by GigglingNerd »

NoNameNoMan wrote:
Fri Jun 04, 2021 2:42 am
What do I do? There is no error in v0.6.13. This is Seablock.
Yeah I got the same thing a couple days ago. I think Sea Block hasn't been updated yet.

jodokus31
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Bugs & FAQ Research loop.

Post by jodokus31 »

NoNameNoMan wrote:
Fri Jun 04, 2021 2:42 am
viewtopic.php?p=546458#p546458

valneq
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by valneq »

GigglingNerd wrote:
Thu Jun 03, 2021 2:35 am
lovely_santa wrote:
Wed Jun 02, 2021 8:01 pm
GigglingNerd wrote:
Which specific mods is it intended for? I was playing an AngelBob run with all of Angel's and Bob's mods (except Bob's Greenhouse mod) along with Deadlock's stacking and loader mods, Pressurized Fluids, and some QOL mods.
With Angel+Bob, the recipe for Iron Ore → Iron Plate in a simple stone furnace has been deactivated. Once you start sorting you are supposed to go the Angel's Metallurgy Smelting route (ore → ingots → molten)
If you cannot do metallurgy yet, you have to stick to smelting the crushed saphirite / stiratite directly – upside: you have fewer by-products to take care of staying at that processing chain.

DeusExLuka
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by DeusExLuka »

I tried to do some updating to my game this morning and got this error when it goes to load the save:

Error while applying migration: Angel's Smelting: angelssmelting_0.6.15.lua

'SignalID': table expected, got nil
stack traceback:
[C]: in function '__newindex'
__angelsrefining__/prototypes/migration-functions.lua:126: in function 'replace_signals'
__angelsrefining__/prototypes/migration-functions.lua:329: in function 'replace_item'
__angelssmelting__/migrations/angelssmelting_0.6.15.lua:67: in main chunk

Any ideas?
AngelBob.zip
(20.6 MiB) Downloaded 78 times
Last edited by DeusExLuka on Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lovely_santa
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by lovely_santa »

DeusExLuka wrote:
Sun Jun 06, 2021 6:22 pm
I tried to do some updating to my game this morning and got this error when it goes to load the save:

Error while applying migration: Angel's Smelting: angelssmelting_0.6.15.lua

'SignalID': table expected, got nil
stack traceback:
[C]: in function '__newindex'
__angelsrefining__/prototypes/migration-functions.lua:126: in function 'replace_signals'
__angelsrefining__/prototypes/migration-functions.lua:329: in function 'replace_item'
__angelssmelting__/migrations/angelssmelting_0.6.15.lua:67: in main chunk

Any ideas?
Please upload your save file, so I can have a look and make sure it can migrate safely for you.

DeusExLuka
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by DeusExLuka »

Sorry I forgot to add it. Had a brain fart moment. Attached to my original post.

siddeley13
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by siddeley13 »

Ошибка в моде Decorations-Nilaus слишком большие значки бумаги 256х256 закрывают весь сборочный механизм.
Up: решение: изменил размер самой картинки nilaus_paper.png на 64 и 4 строку (icon.size=64) в файле TP-update.lua, помогло. Но отчего вылезла такая ошибка непонятно, остальные иконки в норме.

Error in Decorations-Nilaus fashion too large 256x256 paper icons cover the entire assembly mechanism.
Up: solution: changed the size of the nilaus_paper.png picture itself to 64, and 4 lines (icon.size = 64) in the TP-update.lua file, it helped. But why such an error got out is unclear, the rest of the icons are normal. Sorry, im use G translator =)

Return to “Angels Mods”