Bugs & FAQ

Infinite Ores, Refining, Ore Processing ...

Moderator: Arch666Angel

valneq
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Bugs & FAQ

Post by valneq »

funmasta wrote:
Sat May 08, 2021 2:15 pm
I am not sure, which mod this "bug" really belongs to, but it might be Angels:
The "thermal water bore" should in theory extract at a rate of like 3900/second. It does not, because the internal storage is only 100 big and this is the maximum at which one turn of production can be delivered, everything else is wasted. Is there a way to change that or is it just not changeable?
This was previously reported and was changed for the next version.

Jwcswong8
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Jwcswong8 »

I am getting a bug for 0.7.18 which is Error in assignID: technology with name 'module-merging' does not exit, source: angels bio yield module (technology).
It also tells me to disable CircuitProcessing 0.4.2 and Science Cost Tweaker 1.1.6.
I have Bobs mods installed with seablock pack and some minor quality of life mods.
How do I solve this error? Thanks

KiwiHawk
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by KiwiHawk »

Jwcswong8 wrote:
Fri May 14, 2021 4:32 am
I am getting a bug for 0.7.18 which is Error in assignID: technology with name 'module-merging' does not exit, source: angels bio yield module (technology).
It also tells me to disable CircuitProcessing 0.4.2 and Science Cost Tweaker 1.1.6.
I have Bobs mods installed with seablock pack and some minor quality of life mods.
How do I solve this error? Thanks
Can you post a screenshot of the error as well as your mod list please?

I'm the dev for Sea Block and Circuit Processing. It sounds like this is an issue for me rather than the Angel's team 🙂
Dev for Bob's mods, Angel's mods, Helmod, Sea Block, Circuit Processing, Science Cost Tweaker.

Buy me a coffee

lovely_santa
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by lovely_santa »

aklesey1 wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 5:45 pm
lovely_santa wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 5:02 pm
aklesey1 wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 9:30 am
Icon for hydrogen peroxide recipe uses icon from bob mods but not nice icon from angel mods
Icon for recipe from sulfur dioxide + hydrogen peroxide uses vanilla icon for sulfuric acid too
A trifle but unpleasant
Can you upload a save file (or a new save file) so I have the exact mod load out and mod settings as you? Thanks.
I can put here my mod pack, just start new game and look at recipe icons https://yadi.sk/d/fIRWe865dcQAFg , no save files inside
I loaded up your save file, it only uses the wrong icons for the recipes, which is more a mod compatibility issue.
funmasta wrote:
Sat May 08, 2021 2:15 pm
I am not sure, which mod this "bug" really belongs to, but it might be Angels:
The "thermal water bore" should in theory extract at a rate of like 3900/second. It does not, because the internal storage is only 100 big and this is the maximum at which one turn of production can be delivered, everything else is wasted. Is there a way to change that or is it just not changeable?
This has been reported many times already. the issue is that it just gives too much thermal water. We can't seem to find a way to turn the generation lower...
You can find all my mods on the mod portal. Also helping on Arch666Angel's mods.

clifftlong
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by clifftlong »

Indeed, that perhaps conceivable. In any case, I don't have cutting edge science yet :)

I have set up an extra stiratite (could be likewise bobmonium or saphirite) lump 1:N arranging (which gives sulfuric waste water from floatation), which I switch could turn on, on the off chance that I run out. What's more, I stop sodium sulfate around there and begin making glass blend from silicon and lime, rather than sand, sodium carbonate, sodium sulfate and lime. For the time being, I save a great deal of silicon metal. That is the arrangement, will check whether it works out.
certschief

Lubricus
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Manganese oxide

Post by Lubricus »

I am playing Angels without bobs and all the overhauls enabled.
I encountered a bug where the Manganese oxide recipe don't have any machine it can be made in. In an ore processor3 the recipe comes up but is red and if I try to select it it say can't be used in this mashine. I suspect it's the fluid input that don't work in ore processors. I think we should move it to a chemical furnace together with Cobalt oxide, Tungsten oxide and Zinc oxide.

Latest version of the mods - angelssmelting 0.6.14

Lubricus
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: Manganese oxide

Post by Lubricus »

I changed to
category = "chemical-smelting",
And now I can do the recipe in the chemical furnace

valneq
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Manganese oxide

Post by valneq »

Lubricus wrote:
Tue May 25, 2021 2:37 pm
I am playing Angels without bobs and all the overhauls enabled.
I encountered a bug where the Manganese oxide recipe don't have any machine it can be made in. In an ore processor3 the recipe comes up but is red and if I try to select it it say can't be used in this mashine. I suspect it's the fluid input that don't work in ore processors. I think we should move it to a chemical furnace together with Cobalt oxide, Tungsten oxide and Zinc oxide.

Latest version of the mods - angelssmelting 0.6.14
Thanks for the report, however this has already been fixed for the next release of Angel's mods.

Azareck
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Azareck »

I am getting an error when using the latest angelsaddon-storage (0.0.5).

Failed to load mods: Error while running setup for technology prototype "angels-warehouses"(technology): Technology prerequisite "ore-silos" is registered more than once.

Mods to be disabled:
angelsaddon-storage (0.0.5)
reskins-angels (1.1.6)
SeaBlockCostumPack (1.1.10)

valneq
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by valneq »

Azareck wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 9:07 pm
I am getting an error when using the latest angelsaddon-storage (0.0.5).

Failed to load mods: Error while running setup for technology prototype "angels-warehouses"(technology): Technology prerequisite "ore-silos" is registered more than once.

Mods to be disabled:
angelsaddon-storage (0.0.5)
reskins-angels (1.1.6)
SeaBlockCostumPack (1.1.10)
Please report this error to the author of SeaBlockCustomPack – they need to update their mod

Azareck
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Azareck »

After having fixed (deleted the changes SeaBlockCustomPack did to warehouses) the previous incompatibility, I now have this error: https://imgur.com/tLLEIXK

I have no idea where to even start looking, but the same error popped up on the Sea Block discussion.

Ar7axerxes
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Ar7axerxes »

After the update I'm having a weird issue with Superior circuit boards - they now require silver plates instead of gold (not sure if that's intended) and if you try to insert it says "Only silver plate can be inserted here, not silver plate." Is this a Bob's issue? The only mods that were updated were Angel's. Clearing the recipe and/or rebuilding the assembler doesn't help. Any ideas?

Thanks.

EDIT: I tried manually inserting Gold plates just to see if that worked, no luck: "Cannot insert Gold plate, only silver plate"

zuev93
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by zuev93 »

After the update integrated electronics can not be crafted because they requires 'gold wire'.
But there is no way for crafting 'gold wire' because they are seems to be replaced by 'gilded copper wire' (checked by FNEI mod).

I'm using latest factorio version with angels and bob's mods.

pkieser2
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by pkieser2 »

Ar7axerxes wrote:
Fri May 28, 2021 7:38 am
After the update I'm having a weird issue with Superior circuit boards - they now require silver plates instead of gold (not sure if that's intended) and if you try to insert it says "Only silver plate can be inserted here, not silver plate." Is this a Bob's issue? The only mods that were updated were Angel's. Clearing the recipe and/or rebuilding the assembler doesn't help. Any ideas?

Thanks.

EDIT: I tried manually inserting Gold plates just to see if that worked, no luck: "Cannot insert Gold plate, only silver plate"

I'm experiencing this same issue as well after the update.

lovely_santa
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by lovely_santa »

Ar7axerxes wrote:
Fri May 28, 2021 7:38 am

Thanks.

Please upload a save file so I can sync up to your mod settings. I have a suspicion what the issue is...
zuev93 wrote:
Fri May 28, 2021 12:49 pm
After the update integrated electronics can not be crafted because they requires 'gold wire'.
But there is no way for crafting 'gold wire' because they are seems to be replaced by 'gilded copper wire' (checked by FNEI mod).

I'm using latest factorio version with angels and bob's mods.
Yep, Pezz did already fix this on the dev branch for the next release. A first round of bugfixes should be released after the weekend (probably sunday)
You can find all my mods on the mod portal. Also helping on Arch666Angel's mods.

valneq
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by valneq »

Azareck wrote:
Thu May 27, 2021 7:20 pm
After having fixed (deleted the changes SeaBlockCustomPack did to warehouses) the previous incompatibility, I now have this error: https://imgur.com/tLLEIXK

I have no idea where to even start looking, but the same error popped up on the Sea Block discussion.
I am sorry but we cannot provide support for any form of seablock. I saw you already reported your issue to ickputzdirwech. I hope it gets resolved soon.

waitingtocompile
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by waitingtocompile »

I'm having a similar issue to Ar7axerxes, though with tin plates to craft filter inserters. The tin plates produced from angel's smelting buildings and used in almost every recipe are bob's plates that have been altered by angel's. The filter inserter recipe (and possibly a few others) use tin plates that are only from angel's and don't show up in FNEI (and cannot be crafted). I've attatched my save.
Attachments
angel industry retuned.zip
(11.71 MiB) Downloaded 134 times

Ar7axerxes
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Ar7axerxes »

Sorry for the delay, here's the save.

EDIT: I also tried to craft using new silver plates using the ore > ingot > molten > plate method rather than direct furnace, those silver bars were not accepted by the machine either.

Thanks,
Attachments
BA full.zip
(10.92 MiB) Downloaded 146 times

timma7
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by timma7 »

I too am seeing the issue with making blue circut boards, it will not accept any silver bars. It also seems the old cobalt ore is replaced with steel cobalt ore, and the old is no longer useful?

MOD: Forgot to mention, I am using the full BOBS mod as well as your entire set.

DirtyBitch
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by DirtyBitch »

Siver plate is not silver plate that what it sad to me when crafting superior circuit board previously it neded gold. Now its silve but silver cannot be used

Return to “Angels Mods”