Bugs & FAQ

Infinite Ores, Refining, Ore Processing ...

Moderator: Arch666Angel

theMightyMan
Inserter
Inserter

Re: Bugs & FAQ

Post by theMightyMan »

I recently updated to the latest version from pre 0.17(I am pretty sure) and the enriched fuel blocks are gone, they are still inside the chemical plants but no longer possible to select it from the menu and it is no longer available from FNEI.
I am playing with bobs and seablock.

valneq
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by valneq »

theMightyMan wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 3:29 pm
I recently updated to the latest version from pre 0.17(I am pretty sure) and the enriched fuel blocks are gone, they are still inside the chemical plants but no longer possible to select it from the menu and it is no longer available from FNEI.
I see you found this being an error in Bob's mods.
As a reference for the Angel's dev team:
viewtopic.php?p=496067#p496067

theMightyMan
Inserter
Inserter

Post by theMightyMan »

valneq wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 6:24 pm
theMightyMan wrote:
Yes, I am pretty sure it is a bobs/factorio problem, but not sure which of those.
I thought it was a problem with angels recent modifying of the enriched fuel block, but that is not the case.

CC007
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by CC007 »

I just updated to the newest version of factorio and encountered the following problem:

Factorio version: 0.18.28
My mods (with bug when angelsrefining is enabled):

CC007
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by CC007 »

I made an issue on your issue tracker on GitHub for this bug.

lovely_santa
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by lovely_santa »

theMightyMan wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 7:17 pm
valneq wrote:
theMightyMan wrote:
Yes, I am pretty sure it is a bobs/factorio problem, but not sure which of those.
I thought it was a problem with angels recent modifying of the enriched fuel block, but that is not the case.
I am not aware that angels removes the enriched fuel block, but I do see that it is not in a freshly created game tho.. I might tinker around in petrochem, but I don't see why angels would remove this...
CC007 wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 9:20 pm
I just updated to the newest version of factorio and encountered the following problem:

Factorio version: 0.18.28
My mods (with bug when angelsrefining is enabled):
We know about the error, and it will be fixed in the next release.
You can find all my mods on the mod portal. Also helping on Arch666Angel's mods.

RunRabbitRun
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by RunRabbitRun »

Hi ya,

thanks for the update.

Just had this problem loading. I have reported to MadClown, but not really sure which mod is causing it

Thanks
MadClown - AngelBob Nuclear Extension.JPG
MadClown - AngelBob Nuclear Extension.JPG (68.06 KiB) Viewed 4653 times

theMightyMan
Inserter
Inserter

Post by theMightyMan »

lovely_santa wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 10:07 pm
theMightyMan wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 7:17 pm
valneq wrote:
theMightyMan wrote:
I am not aware that angels removes the enriched fuel block, but I do see that it is not in a freshly created game tho.. I might tinker around in petrochem, but I don't see why angels would remove this...

We know about the error, and it will be fixed in the next release.
After some discussion on the bobs forum I manages a minimal reproducable setup using only bobs plates and angels petrochem (+deps).
Bobingabout blamed it on the angel's mod probably not accounting for the recent change in 0.18.8(bobs plates), since it only happens with angels petrochem enabled.

smilingstalin
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by smilingstalin »

I just updated to today's new Angel's release and noticed that blocks and components now appear to be considered as raw ingredients, therefore a number of items no longer show raw ingredients if they are made of only components and blocks. Is this intended behavior? I know it's recommended to automate a lot of these items rather than hand crafting, but seems like a bit of a step back in QOL. Like right now if I am missing blocks as an ingredient, it's harder to find out what raw materials (plates, wood, etc.) that I need to pick up to do the hand craft.
Attachments
RawIngredientsIssue.jpg
RawIngredientsIssue.jpg (104.66 KiB) Viewed 4596 times

lovely_santa
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by lovely_santa »

smilingstalin wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 7:04 pm
I just updated to today's new Angel's release and noticed that blocks and components now appear to be considered as raw ingredients, therefore a number of items no longer show raw ingredients if they are made of only components and blocks. Is this intended behavior? I know it's recommended to automate a lot of these items rather than hand crafting, but seems like a bit of a step back in QOL. Like right now if I am missing blocks as an ingredient, it's harder to find out what raw materials (plates, wood, etc.) that I need to pick up to do the hand craft.
Works as intended, as the T2 and higher, you can't handcraft at all, so then seeing a total raw of all T2+ blocks and some random other blocks, is quite annoying... The blocks are accounted as 'raw' products for buildings, like plates are the raw products in vanilla
You can find all my mods on the mod portal. Also helping on Arch666Angel's mods.

MrPeach774
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by MrPeach774 »

lovely_santa wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 10:04 pm
smilingstalin wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 7:04 pm
Works as intended, as the T2 and higher, you can't handcraft at all, so then seeing a total raw of all T2+ blocks and some random other blocks, is quite annoying... The blocks are accounted as 'raw' products for buildings, like plates are the raw products in vanilla
This doesnt make sense for the early stuff though. As someone just starting with Angel's industries I don't know the material cost for the hand-crafted components because it doesnt show them, and i cant remember the cost for each of them which I now have to check every time.

EDIT: You can't tell me this is intended: Image

Vulpecula
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Vulpecula »

Hatcheries only have 1 output slot, which now always contains the new Puffer Egg Shell Remains, and thus no puffers are ever made.

pezzawinkle
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by pezzawinkle »

RunRabbitRun wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 11:33 am
Hi ya,

thanks for the update.

Just had this problem loading. I have reported to MadClown, but not really sure which mod is causing it

Thanks

MadClown - AngelBob Nuclear Extension.JPG
This should be fixed on my end (clowns), and i have also added a "default" to angels script to account for these issues in future.

Rynslet
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Rynslet »

I'm having the same problem as above. Different mod though.

Edit: 11.10 works for now. I just had to fix the missing texture.
Last edited by Rynslet on Sat May 30, 2020 7:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

scorpionmano
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Glass (plate) for Petri Dish?

Post by scorpionmano »

Hello, I searched the posts and found an entry from February about this issue however, it's not fixed as of now. I can't make modules without glass plate for a Petri dish. The recipe for glass plate is falling under Angel's Smelting. Any idea of a work-around or fix to the recipe? At this point, I can't research any fun stuff as speed module level 1 is needed for the Enhancement Datacore 2. Thanks and great mod pack. Having a blast working with it.

https://i.imgur.com/HxTbiBg.png

lovely_santa
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by lovely_santa »

scorpionmano wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 6:21 am
Hello, I searched the posts and found an entry from February about this issue however, it's not fixed as of now. I can't make modules without glass plate for a Petri dish. The recipe for glass plate is falling under Angel's Smelting. Any idea of a work-around or fix to the recipe? At this point, I can't research any fun stuff as speed module level 1 is needed for the Enhancement Datacore 2. Thanks and great mod pack. Having a blast working with it.

https://i.imgur.com/HxTbiBg.png
Someone mentioned that to me yesterday on discord, and I fixed it for the next (bugfix) release. The link also contains the lines to change in order to fix this issue.
Vulpecula wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 2:50 am
Hatcheries only have 1 output slot, which now always contains the new Puffer Egg Shell Remains, and thus no puffers are ever made.
Thanks for the report. it's fixed for the next release.

Jorn86
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by Jorn86 »

The new version of Angel's Refining (0.11.11) crashes on startup if Angel's Smelting is not enabled. The error is:

Code: Select all

Failed to load mods: Path __angelssmelting__/graphics/icons/ore-bauxite.png does not match any enabled mod.: __angelssmelting__/graphics/icons/ore-bauxite.png

clotie
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by clotie »

Now, current version,I can't proceed research.
I noticed that it needed liquid resin as one of the materials to make the Green Science Analyzer, but if I wanted to study "Temperate Tree Arboretum 1" to unlock the liquid resin recipe, it should end a research of "Resins" which require the Green Science Analyzer beforehand.

lovely_santa
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by lovely_santa »

Jorn86 wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 6:24 pm
The new version of Angel's Refining (0.11.11) crashes on startup if Angel's Smelting is not enabled. The error is:

Code: Select all

Failed to load mods: Path __angelssmelting__/graphics/icons/ore-bauxite.png does not match any enabled mod.: __angelssmelting__/graphics/icons/ore-bauxite.png
This is fixed for the next bugfixing release. Thanks for the report.
clotie wrote:
Sun May 31, 2020 10:33 am
Now, current version,I can't proceed research.
I noticed that it needed liquid resin as one of the materials to make the Green Science Analyzer, but if I wanted to study "Temperate Tree Arboretum 1" to unlock the liquid resin recipe, it should end a research of "Resins" which require the Green Science Analyzer beforehand.
Thanks for the report. I've created an issue card on github for this.

jyf15
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by jyf15 »

Hi, I was trying to upgrade to 0.18.28 with ABC and Space Exploration. And I received this notification:
Screen Shot 2020-06-01 at 11.54.49.png
Screen Shot 2020-06-01 at 11.54.49.png (108.32 KiB) Viewed 4328 times
At the moment SE 0.3.x does not support ABC at all since it's still testing. I was playing under 0.17.79 with SE 0.1.x and ABC. But this notification indicates incompatibility with SE 0.2.x. Is this a known incompatibility?

Return to “Angels Mods”