Bugs & FAQ

Infinite Ores, Refining, Ore Processing ...

Moderator: Arch666Angel

Sirveri
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: Bugs & FAQ

Post by Sirveri »

So I started a new run of Angel's and Bob's today, and I turned cliffs down to minimum but not off.

But there are cliffs everywhere and I can't seem to locate any special trees or gardens (but I did find puffer nests). Pretty sure I'm running RSO (but I turn infinite off), rail world. Might be a QoL mod I'm running acting screw buggy, but I doubt it. I went a decent enough ways out on foot I typically get something in the starting area. Also turned alien bases down too, but that seemed to work. Might be nothing, but might be worth checking out.

SuperSandro2000
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by SuperSandro2000 »

Used electron item has a missing locale.

Lgk
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Lgk »

Hey i've got an error when launching. I'm using Factorio version 0.17.68
Attachments
Error loading mods.png
Error loading mods.png (21.81 KiB) Viewed 5724 times
Last edited by Lgk on Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PParrot
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by PParrot »

The Anaerobic Fermentation recipes have their outputs switched, The acetic acid one will output ethanol, and the ethanol one will output acetic acid, in latest version of petrochem (0.8.6) in a seablock pack run, with no other mods modifying the recipes themselves past petrochem
Attachments
recipes.png
recipes.png (107.65 KiB) Viewed 5610 times

Patrick
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Patrick »

So, temperate regions have puffer nests, but they don't seem to have temperate gardens. I was looking at the repo and I noticed the autoplace order for puffer nests and temperate gardens is the same (za). Does that mean all my puffers nests replaced the temperate gardens on the map?

arbarbonif
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by arbarbonif »

Patrick wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:43 am
So, temperate regions have puffer nests, but they don't seem to have temperate gardens. I was looking at the repo and I noticed the autoplace order for puffer nests and temperate gardens is the same (za). Does that mean all my puffers nests replaced the temperate gardens on the map?
I think that is just RNG. I'm seeing all the gardens, but there seem to be areas that end up all puffer nests and other areas that are mainly gardens. You may have just set up in puffer central. I usually do a big loop (sometimes 2) around researching the first metallurgy techs and can net at least one of each and 15 total gardens (I play with 4X science so it takes 12 gardens of tokens to get to the point of being able to make more gardens). Temparate gardens tend to show up in places that are the brown on the map.

Actually did you mess with the climate setup on startup? That can mess up gardens as well, each garden only shows in the proper dryness.

Edit: I just restarted and did my normal loop, about 30 minutes of running while I'm waiting for steel to get made and metallurgy and iron smelting to research. I got 7 temperate gardens, 6 desert and swamp, 7 puffers, 1 desert tree and 5 of both swamp and temperate trees. So it was a pretty garden heavy area, it isn't normally 3-1.

Actually I forgot that I bump the likelihood of gardens because I need so many to get research started, but I still got all of them. I set the autoplace.max_probability to .035 (from .025) on each of them. It should increase them by ~50%

hexagonhexagon
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by hexagonhexagon »

I just noticed that all Angel's Petrochem buildings actually have ingredient limits built into them. This isn't normally a problem, but becomes one when this mod is used with Momo +(30)Science mod, which ups the number of ingredients in lithium ion batteries and silver zinc batteries to 5, they can no longer be crafted in Angel's chemical plants since they have an ingredient limit of 4. Can this be changed, since 0.17 removed ingredient limits from all its machines?

Mike Rosoft
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Mike Rosoft »

I have today updated Factorio to version 0.17.67, and it seems that Bob's and Angel's mods are incompatible with the newest version; 4 of the mods have been automatically disabled. The game log has some missing file errors (plus some warnings about the usage of obsolete properties). I am forced to revert to the previous version.
Attachments
factorio-previous.log
Game log with version 0.17.67
(35.47 KiB) Downloaded 108 times

OldWhovian
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by OldWhovian »

Hello Angel,

Since the most recent update I'm seeing the following error:

Failed to load mods: The given sprite rectangle (left_top=1050x0, right_bottom=1400x219) is outside the actual sprite size (left_top=0x0, right_bottom=1249x222).: __base__/graphics/entity/chemical-plant/hr-chemical-plant-shadow.png

Mods to be disabled:
ShinyAngelGFX
ShinyBobGFX
angelspetrochem
angelsrefining
bobassembly
bobplates

Bobbing thinks its most likely related to the Angel's mods when I posted in those forums

Arch666Angel
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Arch666Angel »

Just Bobs and Angels loads up fine for me, so I would point you rather to the GFX update mods referencing the base game gfx in some way.

Mike Rosoft
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Mike Rosoft »

Now everything is working correctly after update of Bob's mods and update to 0.17.68.

OldWhovian
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by OldWhovian »

Arch666Angel wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:09 pm
Just Bobs and Angels loads up fine for me, so I would point you rather to the GFX update mods referencing the base game gfx in some way.
Thank you! You were right, it was ShinyBobGFX

Lgk
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Lgk »

Lgk wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:30 am
Hey i've got an error when launching. I'm using Factorio version 0.17.68
I fixed it locally by adding a nil check on the variable "pack" on line 579 and moving down if "pack.name then" to line 580 and ending the nil check on line 600. I'm not sure if this could have unintended consequences but at least it doesn't prevent launching.

Lgk
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Lgk »

I've also got this error, not sure if it's because of my previous quick fix, this mod or aai-industry.
Attachments
angelsrefining error.png
angelsrefining error.png (15.63 KiB) Viewed 4982 times

kingarthur
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by kingarthur »

Lgk wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:27 pm
I've also got this error, not sure if it's because of my previous quick fix, this mod or aai-industry.
I'm not aware of angel having added sand to concrete so I'd say it's not this one

Lgk
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Lgk »

kingarthur wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:39 am
Lgk wrote:
I'm not aware of angel having added sand to concrete so I'd say it's not this one
Yeah it's not tied to angels. I also reported it to aai industry and a tester said that they'll look into it but now i've got this error which i think is caused by angel's.
Attachments
angelspetrochem error.png
angelspetrochem error.png (20.75 KiB) Viewed 4950 times

kingarthur
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by kingarthur »

Lgk wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:38 pm
kingarthur wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:39 am
Lgk wrote:
Yeah it's not tied to angels. I also reported it to aai industry and a tester said that they'll look into it but now i've got this error which i think is caused by angel's.
I'm not sure what that code is doing exactly. I'll have to look into it later.

Arch666Angel
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Arch666Angel »

It's expecting a tech, but the one defined is not existing anymore as it seems. Modlist?

Lgk
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Lgk »

This is the modslist

"base"
"aai-industry"
"angelsbioprocessing"
"angelsindustries"
"angelspetrochem"
"angelsrefining"
"angelssmelting"
"bobassembly"
"bobelectronics"
"bobenemies"
"bobequipment"
"bobinserters"
"boblibrary"
"boblogistics"
"bobmining"
"bobores"
"bobplates"
"bobpower"
"bobrevamp"
"bobtech"
"bobvehicleequipment"
"bobwarfare"
"LSlib"
"MoreScience"

jodokus31
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by jodokus31 »

MoreScience probably needs https://mods.factorio.com/mod/MoreScien ... sExtension ?
If it still not works: Maybe AAI Industry clashes with MoreScience ?

Return to “Angels Mods”