Bugs & FAQ

Infinite Ores, Refining, Ore Processing ...

Moderator: Arch666Angel

lamenters
Inserter
Inserter

Re: Bugs & FAQ

Post by lamenters »

Same problem here

LDVSOFT
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by LDVSOFT »

Same problem here, confirm.
Where is your Angel+Bobs megabase?

Arch666Angel
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Arch666Angel »

Should be fixed now

Alixzandre
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Alixzandre »

It appears to be fixed with the latest update. Thank you very much.

acito
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by acito »

Hi,

since the last update of Refining, Smelting and Petrochem my stack sizes are reset to an other number. I use the mod Big Bags (https://mods.factorio.com/mod/BigBags) to increase stack sizes by factor 10. Your last update makes all vanilla ressources (as far as I found out) - coal, iron ore, copper ore, stone just stack 200 instead of 2000. All other items keep stacking as usual. When going back to an older version of smelting and refining its fixed again.

ukezi
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by ukezi »

acito wrote:Hi,

since the last update of Refining, Smelting and Petrochem my stack sizes are reset to an other number. I use the mod Big Bags (https://mods.factorio.com/mod/BigBags) to increase stack sizes by factor 10. Your last update makes all vanilla ressources (as far as I found out) - coal, iron ore, copper ore, stone just stack 200 instead of 2000. All other items keep stacking as usual. When going back to an older version of smelting and refining its fixed again.
It's probably the point in the load order where the modifications are made. you could add ,"?angelssmelting" to the dependencies of big bags. That should fix it.

Arch666Angel
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Arch666Angel »

acito wrote:Hi,

I pushed back the override to data-updates phase for the next update of smelting. Might just make it a config option.

herald83
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by herald83 »

I am getting a slightly different failed to load error on 0.7.11 of petrochem:
Failed to load mods: Error in assignID, item with name 'solid-resin-1' does not exist.

Source:char-solid-resin-creosote (recipe).

Mods to be disabled:
  • CharcoalBurner
    angelspetrochem

equitime77
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by equitime77 »

Since last update trying to play the Seablock modpack, cant load. Error due to AssignId for solder, then Ive also got an error with the .png (for something solder related) sometimes too.

https://pasteboard.co/HBn2BgC.png

Arch666Angel
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Arch666Angel »

herald83 wrote:I am getting a slightly different failed to load error on 0.7.11 of petrochem:
Failed to load mods: Error in assignID, item with name 'solid-resin-1' does not exist.

Source:char-solid-resin-creosote (recipe).

Mods to be disabled:
  • CharcoalBurner
    angelspetrochem
equitime77 wrote:Since last update trying to play the Seablock modpack, cant load. Error due to AssignId for solder, then Ive also got an error with the .png (for something solder related) sometimes too.

https://pasteboard.co/HBn2BgC.png
You shouldnt update individual mods in the seablock pack, give it some days for trainwreck to react to my changes and adjust the pack accordingly.

Same for the py-patch.

Sworn
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Sworn »

The Petro Trains don't show up in the map, neither the red arrow or the red lines

Bottled_Storm
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Bottled_Storm »

Hey I've been played seablock obsessively with the recommended list and I performed an "update all" on the mods that required updating, and now its unable to find __Angelspetrochem__/Graphics/icons/Solid-resin-1.png which is making three other mods disabled. I'm not sure if this is due to specifically updating petrochem or all of them being updated and something went wrong somewhere, I just thought Id ask on here
Thanks for making great content.
Screenshot (1).png
Screenshot (1).png (17.49 KiB) Viewed 6173 times

individuo_enlatado
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by individuo_enlatado »

Hi!

I'm using the Smelting, Petrochem and refining mod with the vanilla game, and there is no clay brick recipy! There are buildings that asks for it as a ingredient to build them, but there is no way to make clay bricks, or any brick that isn't the stone one. They also don't show up with cheat mode enabled.

They do show up however when I activate bob's intermediates. Is this a bug? If it isn't, is there a way to enable the recipy for bricks with vanilla game?

individuo_enlatado
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by individuo_enlatado »

Hi!

I'm using the Smelting, Petrochem and refining mod with the vanilla game, and there is no clay brick recipy! There are buildings that asks for it as a ingredient to build them, but there is no way to make clay bricks, or any brick that isn't the stone one. They also don't show up with cheat mode enabled.

They do show up however when I activate bob's intermediates. Is this a bug? If it isn't, is there a way to enable the recipy for bricks with vanilla game?

mexmer
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by mexmer »

Bottled_Storm wrote:Hey I've been played seablock obsessively with the recommended list and I performed an "update all" on the mods that required updating, and now its unable to find __Angelspetrochem__/Graphics/icons/Solid-resin-1.png which is making three other mods disabled. I'm not sure if this is due to specifically updating petrochem or all of them being updated and something went wrong somewhere, I just thought Id ask on here
Thanks for making great content.
Screenshot (1).png
When playing seablock, don’t update mods, use mod versions from first post.
wait for trainwreck to update seablock pack

Blanabba
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Blanabba »

individuo_enlatado wrote:Hi!

For completeness' sake, concrete bricks and reinforced concrete bricks are also without recipes. I'm playing with a similar mod setup (no Bob's) and What is it really used for? doesn't show any recipes for any of the bricks. Could it have something to do with the "tiers" of bricks?
Last edited by Blanabba on Sun Sep 02, 2018 9:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

ukezi
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by ukezi »

They are used with the higher tier angel buildings.

bonesbro
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by bonesbro »

Minor research tweak: Limestone is only produced by Washing 2. Limestone is consumed by Cement Processing 1. Cement Processing 1 depends on Washing 1. Perhaps it should have its prereq updated to Washing 2, since you can't use its recipes without it. Alternatively, perhaps the limestone recipe could be moved to Washing 1?

ukezi
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by ukezi »

the dependencies should be revisited. I can get a lot of things where something is still locked. Also the bob sciences that don't do anything anymore should just be removed.

Eule_69
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Eule_69 »

Hi, the newest version doesn't contain the recipe for the generic "alien pre-artifact". there's "seeded dish" using the same icon, but the (coloured) pre-artifacts still use the generic pre-artifact in their recipes. - It seems to work for existing assemblers, but new ones cannot be placed, and blueprints don't copy the recipe. - Thanks.

Return to “Angels Mods”