Bugs & FAQ

Infinite Ores, Refining, Ore Processing ...

Moderator: Arch666Angel

Asanda_Nima
Inserter
Inserter

Re: Bugs & FAQ

Post by Asanda_Nima »

ReasonX wrote:
Asanda_Nima wrote:
enterisys wrote:Electric boiler outputting hot water.

Yep have the same problem.
Same.

tried fixing myself, maybe it was a typo in the lua-file.

But there it says that steam should be the output. Then I had to give up, your mod is by far to complex for me to understand it ^^
Hope you can fix it soon, my plastic production is halted right now :(

ReasonX
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by ReasonX »

Find another bug. Angel fluids and gases doesnt included in train conditions. Can set train condition "Wait until item count "Multiphase Oil > X".

Igie
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Igie »

Error when loading game:

Disabling Petrochem works

Asanda_Nima
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Asanda_Nima »

electric boiler was fixed, deconstruct and construct it again to work!

Thanks Angel and Happy new Year!
Don't work to hard on the last stretch of 2017 ;)

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Advanced gas refinery requires normal gas refinery

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

Infinite bobmonium requires nitric acid but not sulfuric acid - bug?
Bobmonium washing gives to us sulfuric waste water but not nitric waste water so i think there're bug somewhere

Here's code from angel's infinite ores (last version), that's algorithm for bobmonium generation
Bobmonium Generation
And may be there're another bug - we need only 1 amount of acid acid not 10

No any settings are changed in angel's infinite ores or in angel's refining, i think here's some missing link with angel's petrochem and for angel's refining too
Mod List https://yadi.sk/i/HXDeO6_x3R9QMR - approximately 75% of the mods are already in working condition for 0.16 version
Nickname on ModPortal - Naron79

Legless
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Legless »

Minor graphical issues with circuit connection of petrochem valves. That CN-yellow-switch is far off valve's sprite.
I think this string in valves.lua is responsible for that. Looks like CN-switches being used as for storage tank sprite.

Code: Select all

circuit_wire_connection_points = circuit_connector_definitions["storage-tank"].points,
    circuit_connector_sprites = circuit_connector_definitions["storage-tank"].sprites,
    circuit_wire_max_distance = default_circuit_wire_max_distance
Edit: Attachment. Also, why do we ever need to connect valves in CN, if they can be only in "read mode"? Also, what does underflow valve do?
Attachments
Visual glitch
Visual glitch
0.jpg (181.79 KiB) Viewed 7083 times

Fukkaudeku
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Fukkaudeku »

Fresh 0.16.12 install, getting this error on boot:

8.109 Error ModManager.cpp:1023: Failed to load mod "angelspetrochem": __angelspetrochem__/data-updates.lua:2: __angelspetrochem__/prototypes/petrochem-override.lua:95: attempt to index field 'chemical-plant-2' (a nil value)
Full mod list is at https://gist.github.com/SunDwarf/3d9f6d ... c22b93b1a7.

Arch666Angel
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Arch666Angel »

Fukkaudeku wrote:Fresh 0.16.12 install, getting this error on boot:

8.109 Error ModManager.cpp:1023: Failed to load mod "angelspetrochem": __angelspetrochem__/data-updates.lua:2: __angelspetrochem__/prototypes/petrochem-override.lua:95: attempt to index field 'chemical-plant-2' (a nil value)
Full mod list is at https://gist.github.com/SunDwarf/3d9f6d ... c22b93b1a7.
You are missing bobs assembly, I added a check for that.

TheBreadbird
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by TheBreadbird »

Most of the new items have the names missing/ dont properly display right now. Don't know if its another mod or not, just says their missing. Also balance concern: pretty sure you can't get all the different farming when you have the biomes disabled. Maybe have a way of obtaining the others once you find one?

Fukkaudeku
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Fukkaudeku »

Arch666Angel wrote: You are missing bobs assembly, I added a check for that.
Oh whoops, thank you very much.

tensaigan
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by tensaigan »

When enterering a new map the warehousing mod crashes factorio. I've manually disabled all mods and when i use the warehousing mod it results in a crash.
Hope the log helps!
Attachments
factorio-current.log
crash log
(28.06 KiB) Downloaded 119 times

jooe
Inserter
Inserter

Post by jooe »

I get a reproducible crash at factorio startup with new angelsbioprocessing 0.5.0 (alpha) in combination with Wormmus Config.

Error Util.cpp:49: Value can't be saved in property tree at ROOT.recipe.temperate-1-seed.ingredients[0].type
stack traceback:
(Note: There is no stack traceback in the log, I did not forget to copy it)

kenken244
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by kenken244 »

a couple notes on the new bioprocessing: gardens are super rare. based on what I understand, you will need around 8 of them before you can even make them on your own, and that seems like an impossible task. I have looked around the world in sandbox mode for almost half an hour, and only found about 5. the frequency should be increased, or the research for cultivating them should not require bio tokens. speaking of bio tokens, there is no lab that can use them. I assume it isn't implemented yet?

also:
zelosquash produces nilaubergine seeds
cellulose fiber boards don't work as wooden boards for bob's mods
nexleflax and mushredtato both require ten seeds but only produce 5, how are you supposed to sustain them? using garden cultivation is just unreasonable.

an idea soil is composed of roughly equal parts sand, clay, and silt. perhaps a more complicated recipe using those could be added to make soil more efficiently?

Arch666Angel
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Arch666Angel »

tensaigan wrote:When enterering a new map the warehousing mod crashes factorio. I've manually disabled all mods and when i use the warehousing mod it results in a crash.
Hope the log helps!
It does load up fine for me. CTD should be reported to the Devs though, there seems to be something wrong in general on your end.
jooe wrote:I get a reproducible crash at factorio startup with new angelsbioprocessing 0.5.0 (alpha) in combination with Wormmus Config.

Error Util.cpp:49: Value can't be saved in property tree at ROOT.recipe.temperate-1-seed.ingredients[0].type
stack traceback:
(Note: There is no stack traceback in the log, I did not forget to copy it)
You have to take that up with wormmus not me, I dont know what he/his mod does that it is imploding.
kenken244 wrote:a couple notes on the new bioprocessing: gardens are super rare. based on what I understand, you will need around 8 of them before you can even make them on your own, and that seems like an impossible task. I have looked around the world in sandbox mode for almost half an hour, and only found about 5. the frequency should be increased, or the research for cultivating them should not require bio tokens. speaking of bio tokens, there is no lab that can use them. I assume it isn't implemented yet?

also:
zelosquash produces nilaubergine seeds
cellulose fiber boards don't work as wooden boards for bob's mods
nexleflax and mushredtato both require ten seeds but only produce 5, how are you supposed to sustain them? using garden cultivation is just unreasonable.

an idea soil is composed of roughly equal parts sand, clay, and silt. perhaps a more complicated recipe using those could be added to make soil more efficiently?
Gardens are intended to be rare, you are not supposed to have all specialization and/or seed till much later in the game. There are two early recipes for gardens, one give you seeds and 10 tokens, the other one just give you 20 tokens and no seeds. So you have to decide which gardens to keep and which ones to sacrifice for an advancement.

Tokens are not on the labs yet, will probably add that with the next update, as I said the farming part is incomplete at the moment just wanted to get the bio mod out there on 0.16.

Thanks for the hints, fixed a couple of things and I also like the soil idea!

kenken244
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by kenken244 »

I understand that gardens are supposed to be rare, but it seems odd to gate progress behind exploration in a game about automation and logistics. in any case, in the current state, there will be a problem similar to korvarex enrichment, people will never use their gardens for anything until they have the means to produce them themselves. effectively requiring you to beeline garden cultivation before you can do anything else. this problem is compounded by the fact that you need to burn at least 3 gardens before you can plant even the most basic crops, due to the requirement of 5 seeds before you can plant anything

I would suggest the following:
garden cultivation should become a T1 tech, alongside the destruction of gardens for seeds and bio tokens
the other two recipes should be unlocked by advanced technology

this will allow players to get started on producing gardens from the start, with finding more gardens still representing a large boost in progress, about 130 minutes worth of progress.
it will also allow players to get started cultivating crops early on without sacrificing their progress towards essential technology

random suggestion: how about a repeatable technology line to increase the productivity of farms (and possibly seed extractors) by like 2-3%, similar to mining productivity? would give a nice use for bio tokens even late game

EDIT: I also noticed that concrete bricks cannot be placed near water, even though vanilla concrete is able to do so since 0.16

eformo
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by eformo »

Arch666Angel wrote:
tensaigan wrote:When enterering a new map the warehousing mod crashes factorio. I've manually disabled all mods and when i use the warehousing mod it results in a crash.
Hope the log helps!
It does load up fine for me. CTD should be reported to the Devs though, there seems to be something wrong in general on your end.
I also experienced a CTD today, but I have two different warehousing mods installed. I was placing a Storage Warehouse from the *other* mod, not one of Angel's logistic warehouses when I experienced a CTD. I repeated 3 times, though slightly differently each time. Sometimes I managed to place one and the second placement crashed it.

I suspect something with non-base game logistic containers in general, but we'll see. Will take a little time to figure out. Need to get these boys to sleep before I can even try.

sintri
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by sintri »

https://gyazo.com/a716a152b9db70ebecf98432561f3521

19.213 Error ModManager.cpp:1023: Failed to load mod "angelsrefining": __angelsrefining__/data-final-fixes.lua:2: ...gelsrefining__/prototypes/generation/angels-override.lua:2: attempt to index field 'autoplace' (a nil value)
  19.215 Loading mod core 0.0.0 (data.lua)
  19.354 Checksum for core: 964615414
  19.393 Error ModManager.cpp:1023: Error in assignID, recipe-category with name 'crafting' does not exist.

Source: enemy-base (noise-layer).
  19.457 Loaded shader file D:/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/Factorio/data/core/graphics/shaders/game.cso
  19.458 Loaded shader file D:/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/Factorio/data/core/graphics/shaders/zoom-to-world.cso
  19.458 Loaded shader file D:/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/Factorio/data/core/graphics/shaders/alpha-mask.cso
  19.460 Initial atlas bitmap size is 16384
  19.460 Created atlas bitmap 192x5 [none]
  19.460 Created atlas bitmap 132x24 [no-crop, trilinear-filtering, icon, light]
  19.481 Sprites loaded
  19.481 Convert atlas 132x24 to: trilinear-filtering 
  19.482 Custom inputs active: 0
  19.549 Factorio initialised
  19.551 Mods to disable:Failed to load mods: __angelsrefining__/data-final-fixes.lua:2: ...gelsrefining__/prototypes/generation/angels-override.lua:2: attempt to index field 'autoplace' (a nil value)

Mods to be disabled:
• angelsrefining
  58.326 DSound: Stopping voice
  58.326 DSound: Joining thread
  58.328 DSound: Exit _dsound_update; tid=13400
  58.328 DSound: Waiting for voice to stop ... signaled
  58.328 DSound: Joined thread
  58.328 DSound: Destroying thread
  58.328 DSound: Thread destroyed
  58.328 DSound: Releasing buffer
  58.328 DSound: Voice stopped
  58.328 DSound: Deallocating voice
  58.328 DSound: Deallocated voice
  58.368 Steam API shutdown.
  58.371 Goodbye
And the full log = in attacments
Attachments
Log Angels Crash.txt
(61.77 KiB) Downloaded 97 times

Xaerro
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Xaerro »

For me Bob's Plates and Angel's Petrochem don't work together anymore. Disabling either fixes this.

Arch666Angel
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Arch666Angel »

Xaerro wrote:Image

For me Bob's Plates and Angel's Petrochem don't work together anymore. Disabling either fixes this.
You are missing bobs assembly. I added a check that will prevent this error for the next version.

Return to “Angels Mods”