Bugs & FAQ

Infinite Ores, Refining, Ore Processing ...

Moderator: Arch666Angel

laku
Inserter
Inserter

Re: Bugs & FAQ

Post by laku »

Super Minor Bug:
logistics-recipe.lua line78 sould be:

Code: Select all

--CONSTRUCTION ROBOTS
not

--CARGO ROBOTS

Neemys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Neemys »

When using the "Crawler" construction vehicle, the option "enable logistic while moving" keep activating itself.

I uncheck it because I don't want bot going outside when moving but when I enter or leave the vehicle, the option recheck itself making it tedious to uncheck the option everytime I enter the vehicle. Also happen when drinving the vehicle.

Other problem with that vehicle, construction robot leaving the vehicle I'm inside will stop midair and do nothing when I leave the vehicle.

Another problem, vehicle burner generator lose it's inventory when leaving/entering the vehicle.

Seem to be related to incompatibility with AAI programmable vehicle. But I can't reproduce the issue on a new game, only in my current game.
Want more space restriction ? Or maybe you want to be forced to use train for other thing than ore and oil ? Try Building Platform Mod !

mexmer
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by mexmer »

Neemys wrote:When using the "Crawler" construction vehicle, the option "enable logistic while moving" keep activating itself.
I uncheck it because I don't want bot going outside when moving but when I enter or leave the vehicle, the option recheck itself making it tedious to uncheck the option everytime I enter the vehicle. Also happen when drinving the vehicle.
this seems to me like conflict with some other mod, i'm using crawler vehicle for quite long time already, and this never hapened to me.
i'm using full angels, full bob, loader redux, rso and yarm, from time to time i experiment with other mods, but this is my most used set and never had this issue, that's why i suspect other mod conflict.
Neemys wrote:
Other problem with that vehicle, construction robot leaving the vehicle I'm inside will stop midair and do nothing when I leave the vehicle.

Another problem, vehicle burner generator lose it's inventory when leaving/entering the vehicle.

Seem to be related to incompatibility with AAI programmable vehicle. But I can't reproduce the issue on a new game, only in my current game.

Neemys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Neemys »

mexmer wrote:(...)
this seems to me like conflict with some other mod, i'm using crawler vehicle for quite long time already, and this never hapened to me.
i'm using full angels, full bob, loader redux, rso and yarm, from time to time i experiment with other mods, but this is my most used set and never had this issue, that's why i suspect other mod conflict.
(...)
Indeed seem related to AAI programmable vehicle mod, I just edited my post.

Edit : It is programmable vehicle mod, it seem to switch entity when enter/leaving/moving. AAI programmable vehicle have a feature to make a vehicle not be affected by his code. Including "no-aai" in the vehicle order (in declaration) make him ignore that vehicle. Since the crawler is unusable when affected by AAI, it should be better if angels do include this "no-aai" by default into the crawler so other person avoid this problem.

In case someone have the problem and want a fix, unzip the angels-logistics mod, edit the 'prototypes/entities/crawler.lua' and add the following

order = "no-aai",
after

type = "car",
at line 24
Want more space restriction ? Or maybe you want to be forced to use train for other thing than ore and oil ? Try Building Platform Mod !

Termak
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Termak »

Copper wire has been moved to smelting tab for some reason, away from other wires.

Also how i make crawler vehicle to not instakill my buildings when i touch them :D

mexmer
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by mexmer »

Termak wrote: Also how i make crawler vehicle to not instakill my buildings when i touch them :D
same way you make tank to do that. simply avoid hitting buildings :mrgreen:

anyways, i believe there was value for impact damage, since most building have like 100-300hp, you need to set value bellow that. i believe cars have low impact damage, since they don't even instakill poles.

Neemys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Neemys »

Termak wrote:(...)

Also how i make crawler vehicle to not instakill my buildings when i touch them :D
you need to edit the mod. Lower the weight of the crawler in 'prototypes/entities/crawler.lua', it's near the end of the file 'weight = 20000,', change it for a much lower value.

Termak
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Termak »

Ye i have to look around for that, or maybe look for building armor against crashing.

Anyway main point was that the copper wire is on different tab than tinned one, i guess angel forgot to move the tin too.

obstkuchen3000
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by obstkuchen3000 »

Hey Guys i got a quick question about the recipes. I set up a Server with the following Mods:
-angelsaddons-warehouses_0.2.2
-angelsinfiniteores_0.7.1
-angelspetrochem_0.6.1
-angelsrefining_0.8.1
-angelssmelting-extended_0.0.3
-angelssmelting_0.3.12
and the following mods because it told me that the selected ones of the angel Mods wont work without them:
-bobenemies_0.15.2
-boblibrary_0.15.8
-bobores_0.15.6
-bobplates_0.15.12
-bobtech_0.15.3
I also installed:
-Flow Control_3.0.2

The Problem i have is the following:
It seems that some recipes are now different than in vanilla factorio. That isnt bad and i like that its more complicated sometimes to achieve the recources. However the recipe for concrete isnt there at all :D I did the research for it and the concrete with the yellow paintings on it is still there and it requires still the normal concrete but i cant find how to create it.
Is this a Bug so there is no option to create it or am i just blind ?

BlakeMW
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by BlakeMW »

However the recipe for concrete isnt there at all :D
Concrete should be makeable via the water processing chain¸where you refine heavy mud water into successively lighter waters and extract sand and lime and stuff, cement is made from limestone and stuff. I think this is part of the smelting mod though the machines are in the water processing tab mostly.

obstkuchen3000
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by obstkuchen3000 »

BlakeMW wrote:
However the recipe for concrete isnt there at all :D
Concrete should be makeable via the water processing chain¸where you refine heavy mud water into successively lighter waters and extract sand and lime and stuff, cement is made from limestone and stuff. I think this is part of the smelting mod though the machines are in the water processing tab mostly.

Thank you i watched it in detail and found it haha i just was confused because i was able to build the special concrete but not hte normal xD

mexmer
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by mexmer »

Neemys wrote:
Termak wrote:(...)

you need to edit the mod. Lower the weight of the crawler in 'prototypes/entities/crawler.lua', it's near the end of the file 'weight = 20000,', change it for a much lower value.
there is one downside to this, or to make heavy vehicle lighter in general.
light vehicle has low impact damage, and cannot be used to clear trees
1) it will be much slower (see tank vs. car)
2) it will take much more damage per square cleared (will need more impacts to destroy tree)

but if you not using crawler for making train paths, like i do ... then probly it's non issue :mrgreen:

Arjen41
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Arjen41 »

hey, i wanted to play Seablock but i keep getting an error message from Angel's Petrochem when i boot the game. (Failed to load mods: __angelsrefining__/protptypes/override-functions.lua:486: attempt to index local 'effect' (a number value) Mods to be disabled: angelspetrochem. here is the list of mods i want to play with:
A sea block config
angel's bio processing
Angel's refining, Base mod( :) )
Bob's electronics
Bob's functions library
landfill painting
sciencecosttweaker mod
sea block, space extension mod

hope this helps both you and me.

rogg1
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by rogg1 »

How disable angel's ores so i can use smelting and petro with bob's ores?

Arch666Angel
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Arch666Angel »

Arjen41 wrote:hey, i wanted to play Seablock but i keep getting an error message from Angel's Petrochem when i boot the game. (Failed to load mods: __angelsrefining__/protptypes/override-functions.lua:486: attempt to index local 'effect' (a number value) Mods to be disabled: angelspetrochem. here is the list of mods i want to play with:
A sea block config
angel's bio processing
Bob's electronics
Bob's functions library
landfill painting
sciencecosttweaker mod

Bio processing needs petrochem and refining and you need bobplates to run it. I dont know what else seablock might require.
rogg1 wrote:How disable angel's ores so i can use smelting and petro with bob's ores?
There is no option to do that

jodokus31
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by jodokus31 »

Arch666Angel wrote:
Arjen41 wrote:hey, i wanted to play Seablock but i keep getting an error message from Angel's Petrochem when i boot the game. (Failed to load mods: __angelsrefining__/protptypes/override-functions.lua:486: attempt to index local 'effect' (a number value) Mods to be disabled: angelspetrochem. here is the list of mods i want to play with:
A sea block config
angel's bio processing
Bob's electronics
Bob's functions library
landfill painting
sciencecosttweaker mod

Bio processing needs petrochem and refining and you need bobplates to run it. I dont know what else seablock might require.
In the seablock thread viewtopic.php?f=95&t=43759 , theres a list of mods, which are part of the modpack:
I dont think, that everything is needed like FNEI or ScienceCostTweaker...

rogg1
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by rogg1 »

Arch666Angel wrote:
rogg1 wrote:How disable angel's ores so i can use smelting and petro with bob's ores?
Make sure that the map has the resources of the bob`s, can any switch in the settings add

all because of the bug: to build a lab, I need a tin plate
lab
lab
2017-10-08_12-58-24.png (193.29 KiB) Viewed 6280 times
after processing I can only get copper and iron
iron,copper
iron,copper
2017-10-08_13-03-44.png (24.74 KiB) Viewed 6280 times
and tin processing is in unexplored technology Mechanical Refining
tin
tin
2017-10-08_13-08-44.png (125.79 KiB) Viewed 6280 times
vicious circle, maybe in the settings that you need to change or mod some kind of interfere
p.s. :sorry for my bad English.

Arch666Angel
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Arch666Angel »

rogg1 wrote:
Arch666Angel wrote:
Make sure that the map has the resources of the bob`s, can any switch in the settings add

all because of the bug: to build a lab, I need a tin plate

vicious circle, maybe in the settings that you need to change or mod some kind of interfere
p.s. :sorry for my bad English.
Form what I can see in the screenshot I would guess that 5Dims is changing the recipe for BEBs to require tin. So the solution would be that you either drop 5Dims, my mods, or force enable the mechanical refining tech.

Termak
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Termak »

You shouldnt need tin for the basic board on bobs, theres some other mod doing it.

rogg1
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by rogg1 »

Arch666Angel wrote: Form what I can see in the screenshot I would guess that 5Dims is changing the recipe for BEBs to require tin. So the solution would be that you either drop 5Dims, my mods, or force enable the mechanical refining tech.
Termak wrote:You shouldnt need tin for the basic board on bobs, theres some other mod doing it.
thanks, disabling "5Dim`s mod - Ores" helped

Return to “Angels Mods”