Bugs & FAQ

Infinite Ores, Refining, Ore Processing ...

Moderator: Arch666Angel

zgrillo2004
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: Bugs & FAQ

Post by zgrillo2004 »

Arch666Angel wrote:
zgrillo2004 wrote:Hi. I installed your Infinite Ores mod and now it had deleted all of my Yuoki ores and there are none to be found. Starting a new game gives out the same result. Do you want me to send you the logs?
If you have refining as well yes that is intended, all ores are replaced by the 6 ores my mod comes with.
Ok. well I removed your refining mod but Left the infinite ores on my game and now i'm getting this error
error.png
error.png (15.66 KiB) Viewed 6744 times

Arch666Angel
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Arch666Angel »

zgrillo2004 wrote:
Arch666Angel wrote:
zgrillo2004 wrote:Hi. I installed your Infinite Ores mod and now it had deleted all of my Yuoki ores and there are none to be found. Starting a new game gives out the same result. Do you want me to send you the logs?
If you have refining as well yes that is intended, all ores are replaced by the 6 ores my mod comes with.
Ok. well I removed your refining mod but Left the infinite ores on my game and now i'm getting this error
error.png
You are missing bobsconfig. Also you should update factorio and the mods to the latest versions, 0.15 factorio is almost stable :)

zgrillo2004
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by zgrillo2004 »

Arch666Angel wrote:
zgrillo2004 wrote:
Arch666Angel wrote:
error.png
You are missing bobsconfig. Also you should update factorio and the mods to the latest versions, 0.15 factorio is almost stable :)
Mods are at latest version and Im afraid of trying 0.15 because its on the unstable branch. they are bugs afoot.

Light
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Light »

zgrillo2004 wrote:Mods are at latest version and Im afraid of trying 0.15 because its on the unstable branch. they are bugs afoot.
The current 0.15 build is considered stable enough by the devs that they're currently working on 0.16. They'll be turning the current build into the stable release soon enough given the bug report list has been very small for a while.

zgrillo2004
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by zgrillo2004 »

Ok. Well I upgraded my game to 15. now im getting this error which it's complaining about infinite ores
error2.png
error2.png (13.58 KiB) Viewed 6715 times

Sedar
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Sedar »

Found a vrong walue in the recepie:
http://i.imgur.com/naq1O3s.png

jodokus31
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by jodokus31 »

zgrillo2004 wrote:Ok. Well I upgraded my game to 15. now im getting this error which it's complaining about infinite ores
error2.png
it may be a missing mod
I dont really know a solution, but:

You could try to install a clean 0.15. preferable via standalone zip and install all mods with latest version.
Then try to load your 0.14 save before the mess started.

0.14 and 0.15 are really different even in vanilla, so you may have a slighty messed-up factorio. f.e.: the pumps are now 2x1. The research is very different. etc.
But I really recommend 0.15, cause it contains really nice new features, like map view, etc.

stablewise: I updated since 0.15.6 and didnt account any major problems...but you should be carefull and do backups (thats why I recommend the standalone zip)

dePoPo
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by dePoPo »

zgrillo2004 wrote:Ok. Well I upgraded my game to 15. now im getting this error which it's complaining about infinite ores
error2.png

same error here, clean install, only base mod + refining enabled.
(it's not complaining about infinite btw, it's the refining mod itsself)

Arch666Angel
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Arch666Angel »

dePoPo wrote:
error2.png

same error here, clean install, only base mod + refining enabled.
(it's not complaining about infinite btw, it's the refining mod itsself)
Yeah the overrides got broken with the script update, I hope the new version fixes the issues, converted everything now

zgrillo2004
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by zgrillo2004 »

Wait. so its broken?

Edit. Yep it is. your patch still didnt work. However is pointing now to the ingredients for Yuoki ores.
error 3.png
error 3.png (12.24 KiB) Viewed 6636 times

steinio
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by steinio »

Congratulations Angel, you managed to mess something up again.

All plates want to be made of Saphirite after the latest refining update.
I beg you to concentrate more on your mods.
Angels 3.png
Angels 3.png (55.02 KiB) Viewed 6627 times
Greetings, steinio.

Transport Belt Repair Man

View unread Posts

dreadxx990
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by dreadxx990 »

zgrillo2004 wrote:Wait. so its broken?

Edit. Yep it is. your patch still didnt work. However is pointing now to the ingredients for Yuoki ores.
error 3.png
same here

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

steinio wrote:Congratulations Angel, you managed to mess something up again.

Angels 3.png
Greetings, steinio.
OMFG
Oh
My
Fabulous
God

What a strange rare bug
Nickname on ModPortal - Naron79

Arch666Angel
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Arch666Angel »

steinio wrote:Congratulations Angel, you managed to mess something up again.

Angels 3.png
Greetings, steinio.
Considering the amount of stuff changed between the last versions, I think I still have to good quote of not messing things up. New version is going up on the portal.

dreadxx990
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by dreadxx990 »

yet it was fail again
Attachments
unable to load mod.png
unable to load mod.png (36.99 KiB) Viewed 6613 times

zgrillo2004
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by zgrillo2004 »

I activated verbose logging just so I can copy and past the error message. New problem,

Code: Select all

3.724 Mods to disable:Failed to load mods: __angelsrefining__/data-updates.lua:3: __angelsrefining__/prototypes/refining-override.lua:60: unexpected symbol near '+'

gnosis
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by gnosis »

Can confirm

I really hope he's fixing it now...

yet It may be an error on yuoki side. not sure.

Epix
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Epix »

"Catalytic Synthesis Methanol" and "Catalytic Synthesis Formaldehyde" recipes are using same icon with a formaldehyde icon on left bottom. Should the former recipe have a methanol icon? It looks confusing now.

solidscarlet
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by solidscarlet »

Anyone else having issues mining with sulfuric acid? My infinite mines are acting like they're blocked or something after the first 3-15 ore, yellow indicator from "Bottleneck" which should mean it isn't starved (and they do physically have sulfuric acid in them when it happens). I have a wacky list of ~70+ mods so it could be caused by something else but I figured I'd start here.

Thanks.

*EDIT*
Ok, Read back a bit and realized that I need different kinds of acid to mine different kinds of ores now. I hiatus-ed from Factorio shortly after 0.15 to deal with finals and my cousins wedding/sudden and shocking death of her mother and while I just barely caught the update where acid was required for infinite, I missed this factor.

This further complicates things.

You are a beautiful and terrible monster for doing this Angel, I bless you and curse you with the same breath. May your animals live long live and be healthy and may every plant you touch die and whither in the field.

Return to “Angels Mods”