Bugs & FAQ

Infinite Ores, Refining, Ore Processing ...

Moderator: Arch666Angel

Doddler
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: Bugs & FAQ

Post by Doddler »

Is there any way to get Lithia Water when using Petrochem with bob's mods? It's needed for Lithium Chloride, but I don't see any way to get it anymore.

Peppe
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Peppe »

Doddler wrote:Is there any way to get Lithia Water when using Petrochem with bob's mods? It's needed for Lithium Chloride, but I don't see any way to get it anymore.
Thermal water "filtering" recipe to lithia. Unlocked by Angel's Refining Water Treatment Tech.

ukezi
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by ukezi »

@Angel you forgot to put bobslogistics in the dependencies of bioprocessing. that way you may get an error an loading because of the pipe types you are using.
Last edited by ukezi on Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

safan
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by safan »

how do i enable uranium for the reactor mod?

Crios
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Crios »

In the addon for the pressure tank, is there a command that can be issued to turn it on. I currently have Fluid Control researched, but the tank isn't available for use. I've tried to do a false string for the fluid control, to then make it true, but its giving me a nil value error. Basic Chemistry works, what its based under, but that didn't seem to allow for the asset to be available either. Any info would be helpful, and thanks again!

Neemys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Neemys »

Crios wrote:In the addon for the pressure tank, is there a command that can be issued to turn it on. I currently have Fluid Control researched, but the tank isn't available for use. I've tried to do a false string for the fluid control, to then make it true, but its giving me a nil value error. Basic Chemistry works, what its based under, but that didn't seem to allow for the asset to be available either. Any info would be helpful, and thanks again!
Try running

Code: Select all

/c game.player.force.reset_recipes()
It should give you the recipe to build it.
Want more space restriction ? Or maybe you want to be forced to use train for other thing than ore and oil ? Try Building Platform Mod !

Doddler
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Doddler »

Peppe wrote:
Doddler wrote:Is there any way to get Lithia Water when using Petrochem with bob's mods? It's needed for Lithium Chloride, but I don't see any way to get it anymore.
Thermal water "filtering" recipe to lithia. Unlocked by Angel's Refining Water Treatment Tech.
Aha, thanks for that, I had completely missed it. It's pretty hard figuring out a lot of the items and ingredients. I kind of wish factorio would show products icons when there's a single output since it's pretty hard to figure what some recipes output when you're looking for a specific icon.

Peppe
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Peppe »

Doddler wrote:...I kind of wish factorio would show products icons when there's a single output since it's pretty hard to figure what some recipes output when you're looking for a specific icon.
There is a mod for that:
https://mods.factorio.com/mods/Mooncat/ ... e-products
Last edited by Peppe on Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

mooklepticon
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by mooklepticon »

I think that once I got Bio Processing 2, the game won't craft logs into wood. I'm playing Bob's + Angels and I USED to be able to craft small electric poles but I can't now, after Bio Processing 2. Factorio doesn't realize I can make wood from logs, too, not just paste and fiber.
wood and small elec poles.png
wood and small elec poles.png (992.27 KiB) Viewed 6297 times

orzelek
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by orzelek »

It's a known bug with the way that game manages recipes for same product.
I think it could help if the recipe for wood from paste/celulose would be only machine craftable.

Workaround is to make wood from logs directly.

hoho
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by hoho »

orzelek wrote:It's a known bug with the way that game manages recipes for same product.
Wouldn't a fix for that be to make that recipe to not be hand-craftable? That way, combining cellulose into planks would only work in an assembler and handcrafting would default to vanilla recipe.

mexmer
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by mexmer »

hoho wrote:
orzelek wrote:It's a known bug with the way that game manages recipes for same product.
Wouldn't a fix for that be to make that recipe to not be hand-craftable? That way, combining cellulose into planks would only work in an assembler and handcrafting would default to vanilla recipe.
unfortunately not
mind synthetic wood and syntetic resin is not hand craftable (it's made from heavy oil - not sure if it's vanilla or bobs, in angels mod is from naphta)
yet when you unlock syntenthic wood handcrafting of basic circuit board is impossible, due recipe prefering wood board from synthetic wood
technically it's still possible, you just need to handcraft wooden boards first. then board crafting will acknowledge you having them.

it's long standing bug in game.

Crios
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Crios »

Neemys wrote:
Crios wrote:In the addon for the pressure tank, is there a command that can be issued to turn it on. I currently have Fluid Control researched, but the tank isn't available for use. I've tried to do a false string for the fluid control, to then make it true, but its giving me a nil value error. Basic Chemistry works, what its based under, but that didn't seem to allow for the asset to be available either. Any info would be helpful, and thanks again!
Try running

I tried the force reset by copying and pasting it, but to no avail the asset seems to still be disabled or unavailable. Thanks though :D

Crios
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Crios »

Crios wrote:
Neemys wrote:
Try running

I tried the force reset by copying and pasting it, but to no avail the asset seems to still be disabled or unavailable. Thanks though :D
So i figured out the string that allows for the disabling and enabling of the fluid control tech, for those who need to reset the already researched tech.

/c game.player.force.technologies['angels-fluid-control'].researched=false

/c game.player.force.technologies['angels-fluid-control'].researched=true
The same could be said for doing the new bio processing, it won't show up in already pre existing tech trees.

/c game.player.force.technologies['bio-processing-1'].researched=true

/c game.player.force.technologies['bio-processing-2'].researched=true
Hope this helps anyone looking for more information

arbarbonif
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by arbarbonif »

I get an error if I try and load angel's refining without angel's infinite ores, it can't find the resource-category angels-fissure.

Neemys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Neemys »

angels infinite ore is required as the fissure needed is in there. If you don't want the infinite part of infinite ore, there is a trigger mod that deactivate that in infinite ore thread.

Infinite ore require Ressource Spawner Overhaul by default, if you play without it, you need to include a trigger mod that is again in the same previously linked thread.
Want more space restriction ? Or maybe you want to be forced to use train for other thing than ore and oil ? Try Building Platform Mod !

rada660
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by rada660 »

So I have an issue with the mod. I use vanilla ore, so only iron, coal, stone and copper. and I believe there is no other mod that alter ore. Yet, I dont seem to get any infinite patch, which is quite trouble some >_<

Arch666Angel
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Arch666Angel »

rada660 wrote:So I have an issue with the mod. I use vanilla ore, so only iron, coal, stone and copper. and I believe there is no other mod that alter ore. Yet, I dont seem to get any infinite patch, which is quite trouble some >_<
Yeah there is a bork again in the infinite ores mod when not using RSO, dont know if they tweaked something again but I'm working on a fix.

wormzjl
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by wormzjl »

It seems that using bob's mod carbon is needed very early to product T1 circuits
However with angels petrochemicals, the original carbon is overwritten and I'm unable to make it when needed
Is this a bug?

Peppe
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Peppe »

wormzjl wrote:It seems that using bob's mod carbon is needed very early to product T1 circuits
However with angels petrochemicals, the original carbon is overwritten and I'm unable to make it when needed
Is this a bug?
Carbon in angels can be made in two basic liquifiers.
test

Return to “Angels Mods”