Bugs & FAQ

Infinite Ores, Refining, Ore Processing ...

Moderator: Arch666Angel

Arch666Angel
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Bugs & FAQ

Post by Arch666Angel »

AbaDon55 wrote:Hello. I'm not good in English language, so I write through a translator. I have a problem here. Why the ore from the Angels Mods do not appear on the map, both in original and in the modes. Although it used to be. Tell me how to fix it. Established Bob and Jo and all the add-ons for Angels Mods. Thanks in advance.
If you dont use RSO, you need to put in the RSOnotpresent trigger file from the description of the angels ores mod.

AbaDon55
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by AbaDon55 »

Dear Arch666Angel. I do not understand you. I downloaded rso-mod_2.0.11 and installed, it works. Established angelsinfiniteores_0.3.1, angelsprocessing_0.2.0, angelsrefining_0.2.4. I use F 13.9. But ore still does not appear. They can only be added in the map editor, manually. And on the automatic generation of No. Tell me more in detail how to fix it. If you are familiar with the Russian language, and write on it.

Arch666Angel
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Arch666Angel »

AbaDon55 wrote:Dear Arch666Angel. I do not understand you. I downloaded rso-mod_2.0.11 and installed, it works. Established angelsinfiniteores_0.3.1, angelsprocessing_0.2.0, angelsrefining_0.2.4. I use F 13.9. But ore still does not appear. They can only be added in the map editor, manually. And on the automatic generation of No. Tell me more in detail how to fix it. If you are familiar with the Russian language, and write on it.
Just checked, dont know where your problem is.
exp1.jpg
exp1.jpg (270.77 KiB) Viewed 5762 times
exp2.jpg
exp2.jpg (766.96 KiB) Viewed 5762 times

AbaDon55
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by AbaDon55 »

Sorry. Everything is working. I just checked the presence of ore in the map editor. When you run the script, there were ore)))

Lorico
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Lorico »

Is it wanted that the iron and copper hydro refining only needs water and not purifide water aund that it isnt producing flotation waste water, because so you need to use petrolium to sulfur acid?

makapse
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by makapse »

Lorico wrote:Is it wanted that the iron and copper hydro refining only needs water and not purifide water aund that it isnt producing flotation waste water, because so you need to use petrolium to sulfur acid?
I dont think so. Also right now, the problem is too much sulfur production, i am literally shotguning chests filled with sulfur as i am producing that much extra while chemical refining is not being used. Once it starts, all the sulfur produced in this way will be used equally to produce the sulfuric acid needed for it with no extra left so for regular use of the acid, you will still need to create it from the petroleum or from the various bobs ways.

orzelek
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by orzelek »

makapse wrote:
Lorico wrote:Is it wanted that the iron and copper hydro refining only needs water and not purifide water aund that it isnt producing flotation waste water, because so you need to use petrolium to sulfur acid?
I dont think so. Also right now, the problem is too much sulfur production, i am literally shotguning chests filled with sulfur as i am producing that much extra while chemical refining is not being used. Once it starts, all the sulfur produced in this way will be used equally to produce the sulfuric acid needed for it with no extra left so for regular use of the acid, you will still need to create it from the petroleum or from the various bobs ways.
Sulfur has low stack size by default. It could be worth to increase it a bit to 100 or 200.

Jorn86
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by Jorn86 »

makapse wrote:
I just don't bother with purification until I get to chemical refining. You need to channel something into the clarifiers (or steam engines), just do it one step earlier.

Peppe
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Peppe »

Don't see a change description, but angels ores 3.2 removes copper, iron, stone, and coal infinite patches on load?

Does not seem intentional.

Arch666Angel
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Arch666Angel »

Peppe wrote:Don't see a change description, but angels ores 3.2 removes copper, iron, stone, and coal infinite patches on load?

Does not seem intentional.
Whoops sorry that was not intended, fixed.

buder5
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by buder5 »

i got this error after update on load of save of previous version http://imgur.com/a/If2QS
but if i start a new world it work if you want my world tell me im gonna do mods paks with it
currently on 0.13.9

Arch666Angel
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Arch666Angel »

buder5 wrote:i got this error after update on load of save of previous version http://imgur.com/a/If2QS
but if i start a new world it work if you want my world tell me im gonna do mods paks with it
currently on 0.13.9
I had a look, forgot to change the name in the vanilla entities, will fix it and upload a new version. If you want to do a quick fix, just delete the migration script for the newest version.

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

Bug
Map editors generates only coal and no another ores om map

Factorio 0.13.10

All bob mods (Last verisons) + angle mods (last versions) + Nuclear power (last version) + Yuoki mods - all mods updating via mod manager in the game
When infinite ores was 0.3.3 i hadn't any problems with generatiing ores - only when infinite ores 0.3.4 was installed i saw that problem

I'm don't using RSO mod
Last edited by aklesey1 on Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nickname on ModPortal - Naron79

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

I found the problem - its in angel's refinering - when its loaded map editor can generate only coal bu not another ores

Arch666Angel
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Arch666Angel »

aklesey1 wrote:I found the problem - its in angel's refinering - when its loaded map editor can generate only coal bu not another ores
If you dont use RSO, either change the config in angels infinite ores (angelsmods.ores.enablersomode = false) or put the trigger mod in which does the same, it can be downloaded from the infinite ores description

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

But what if i want to use your ores from infinite ores mod? - saphirite, jivolite, sitratite, crothonium, rubyte and bobmonium
I put false in config.lua but no effect

Did you check your refinering mod? I have installed older version from my config backup and all works normal?
New mod is stand as 0.2.9 but on the forum that's 0.2.6 - how it's possible? On mod portal i see 0.2.9 version

1 day ago all works fine and i decided to update my mods, for the fist time i think the guilty was infinite ores but then i saw its was refinering mod - something's wrong now

Arch666Angel
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Arch666Angel »

aklesey1 wrote:But what if i want to use your ores from infinite ores mod? - saphirite, jivolite, sitratite, crothonium, rubyte and bobmonium
I put false in config.lua but no effect

Did you check your refinering mod? I have installed older version from my config backup and all works normal?
New mod is stand as 0.2.9 but on the forum that's 0.2.6 - how it's possible?

1 day ago all works fine and i decided to update my mods, for the fist time i think the guilty was infinite ores but then i saw its was refinering mod - something's wrong now
The ore entities are added by the infinite ore mod, as well as the override to delete the vanilla ores. So if there is a problem with ores not spawning it is a problem with infinite ores.

You should take the mods from the portal, the github is only a backup and I wont put every release on github only the stable/bugfree ones.

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

Don't you find it funny Arch666angel? I can find only coal - no stone no oil no another ores only coal - there's bad error somewhere in the mod
Here's my all my mod's if it can help https://yadi.sk/d/BAVWey4Htajxi

makapse
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by makapse »

ore generation happens at map create so after you put the trigger file only new maps or new areas that are revealed will have the resources. I am running fine without RSO with the trigger file and i know RSO makes the ores and fluids rarer. Even without it its normal not to have any oil or fissure(need it for the lithia) in a location covered by a radar at the start point after its scanned all sectors it can.

Arch666Angel
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Arch666Angel »

I dont know why, but somehow the autoplace definitions for the ores are broken again.

Return to “Angels Mods”