Development and Discussion

Infinite Ores, Refining, Ore Processing ...

Moderator: Arch666Angel

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Development and Discussion

Post by pyanodon »

That´s how we make plates!
pY Coal processing mod
Discord: Pyanodon #5791

Arch666Angel
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Arch666Angel »

Petrochems Steam Cracker

Tindrith
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Tindrith »

The worst part about developers is that they keep showing you mouth watering images to make the waiting even more unbearable. :cry:

kiba
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by kiba »

Tindrith wrote:The worst part about developers is that they keep showing you mouth watering images to make the waiting even more unbearable. :cry:
I wish I have someone to do my gfx for me. :cry:

Arch666Angel
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Arch666Angel »

Tindrith wrote:The worst part about developers is that they keep showing you mouth watering images to make the waiting even more unbearable. :cry:
Yeah I'm a cruel person I know :twisted:
My progress will slow down for the next few weeks because of exams.

--
New icons for the refining:
11.png
11.png (78.9 KiB) Viewed 6525 times
And some random renders :P
Unbenannt.png
Unbenannt.png (828.19 KiB) Viewed 6523 times

drayath
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by drayath »

Hi,
Could i make a request that you add catalyzed reactions to make the 2 yuki ores (Ideally using brown catalyst). These are the only ares that have their mining patches removed, but you can't focus on their production.

Arch666Angel
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Arch666Angel »

drayath wrote:Hi,
Could i make a request that you add catalyzed reactions to make the 2 yuki ores (Ideally using brown catalyst). These are the only ares that have their mining patches removed, but you can't focus on their production.
Would make sense yes, the question would be if I leave them in the regular "unfocused" refining process.

----
Refining
Smelting
Petrochems

drayath
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by drayath »

Arch666Angel wrote:
Would make sense yes, the question would be if I leave them in the regular "unfocused" refining process.
Essentially nothing in the yuki mod can be built without them. As such my personal opinion that the yuki ores should be available with green science and start ores; Either treat them like iron/copper (some from start ore, catalyzed from start + extra ore) or remove them from normal start ore production but allow catalyzed production from them (e.g. "X crushed stirite + brown catalyst = Y Slag + Z yuki blue ore" and same you yuki green from the other start ore).

Btw, all the new graphics are looking superb.

Arch666Angel
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Arch666Angel »

drayath wrote:
Arch666Angel wrote:
Essentially nothing in the yuki mod can be built without them. As such my personal opinion that the yuki ores should be available with green science and start ores; Either treat them like iron/copper (some from start ore, catalyzed from start + extra ore) or remove them from normal start ore production but allow catalyzed production from them (e.g. "X crushed stirite + brown catalyst = Y Slag + Z yuki blue ore" and same you yuki green from the other start ore).

Btw, all the new graphics are looking superb.
The Yuoki ores are basically hidden behind green science at the moment, which with my mod is around 1-2 hours into the game, depending on how fast you rush through the burner phase. Question is if the advanced recipes should be behind green science or blue then.

orzelek
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by orzelek »

Is it by design that synthetic wood recipe takes 15 cellulose fibers and 3 resin?
Seems a bit contradictory - recipe is modified by Angel's Processing and bob's electronics mods (I have full set of bobs and angels in game).
Additionally it would be quite useful if recipe for wooden board with synthetic wood be unlocked along recipe that makes synthetic wood.

Best solution would be to make normal wood directly to avoid the recipe issues that are already present with bob's synthetic wood.

Carch
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Carch »

hello, I'm trying to use angel's infinite ores and angel's refining with uranium power, and I don't quite get how to make uranium slurry from the appropriate ore. I have access to the two ores I need, the ones marked (uraninite) and (fluorite). but I'm not sure where to go from there.I have tried to use the ores, or to refine the crushed ore into chunks (I can't yet go any further, but i can't find uraninite anywhere in the coming researcheable recipes).

so how do I get uraninite and fluorite for uranium power with these mods?

Arch666Angel
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Arch666Angel »

Are you using the vanilla version or the bobmods version?

The uranium ores are coming from sorting the chunks of the correspondent ores.

Carch
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Carch »

Arch666Angel wrote:Are you using the vanilla version or the bobmods version?

what do you mean? I just got infinite ores, refining, and uranium power from the mod database. along with the resource overhaul. I tried sorting the (water-refined) chunks of jivolite, which are marked (uraninite) in the menu, but I only got the standard iron+copper+slag mix from there.

Arch666Angel
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Arch666Angel »

Carch wrote:

what do you mean? I just got infinite ores, refining, and uranium power from the mod database. along with the resource overhaul. I tried sorting the (water-refined) chunks of jivolite, which are marked (uraninite) in the menu, but I only got the standard iron+copper+slag mix from there.
Found the problem, was kind of an error by design. Somehow I deleted some dependencies when I last tidied up the files. Will upload a new version later on, hope that will fix it.

Carch
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Carch »

Arch666Angel wrote:
Carch wrote:

Found the problem, was kind of an error by design. Somehow I deleted some dependencies when I last tidied up the files. Will upload a new version later on, hope that will fix it.
Cool! thanks for the quick response. just glad I wasn't being an idiot and messing up on my end.

Carch
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Carch »

me again. my crystallizers no longer seem to work. The ui no longer opens. I just get a empty screen saying 'choose recipe for assembly'. it has a search bar but is otherwise empty. I tried picking them up and placing them again, to see if I needed to do that to get the new effects, but that hasn't helped. tried making a new one, that one gets the same problem. would I need to start a new save for it to work? (since I researched it before you updated the dependencies on UP)

factoriofrenzy
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by factoriofrenzy »

Carch wrote:me again. my crystallizers no longer seem to work. The ui no longer opens. I just get a empty screen saying 'choose recipe for assembly'. it has a search bar but is otherwise empty. I tried picking them up and placing them again, to see if I needed to do that to get the new effects, but that hasn't helped. tried making a new one, that one gets the same problem. would I need to start a new save for it to work? (since I researched it before you updated the dependencies on UP)
Yup, I have the same problem.

Arch666Angel
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Arch666Angel »

Which other mods are you using? Because that sounds more like a mod conflict.

Carch
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Carch »

Arch666Angel wrote:Which other mods are you using? Because that sounds more like a mod conflict.
they worked before you fixed the uranium power integration..? that's the only thing that's changed.
but the mods I'm using are:
electric furnaces 2.0.0
EVO GUI 0.4.102
higher oil minimum 1.0.2
YARM 0.7.101
Rail tanker 1.3.31
RSO 2.0.8
angel's infinite ores 0.3.1
angels refining 0.2.3

of these.. only UP and angels mods would do anything in the area I'm seeing the problem, I think? higher oil minimum is a mod I made myself, all it changes is the minimum yield of oil wells. any ideas?

Arch666Angel
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Arch666Angel »

Carch wrote:
Arch666Angel wrote:Which other mods are you using? Because that sounds more like a mod conflict.
they worked before you fixed the uranium power integration..? that's the only thing that's changed.
but the mods I'm using are:
electric furnaces 2.0.0
EVO GUI 0.4.102
higher oil minimum 1.0.2
YARM 0.7.101
Rail tanker 1.3.31
RSO 2.0.8
angel's infinite ores 0.3.1
angels refining 0.2.3

of these.. only UP and angels mods would do anything in the area I'm seeing the problem, I think? higher oil minimum is a mod I made myself, all it changes is the minimum yield of oil wells. any ideas?
Thinking about it, I suppose I made a mistake with the migration script, but that wont reset the anything about the crystallizers. Are the crystallizer recipes still visible in the crafting menu?

Return to “Angels Mods”