Development and Discussion

Infinite Ores, Refining, Ore Processing ...

Moderator: Arch666Angel

OvermindDL1
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: [MOD 0.12.x][Base] Angels Refining and Angels Processing

Post by OvermindDL1 »

Arch666Angel wrote:
pyanodon wrote: Feel free when you need :) Id like to see them and help you to adapt that to the game.

Well, naphtha is a common name for a very large range of petrochemicals that´s why they can be cracked into several chemicals. The thermal cracking we invented here using your thermal water creates basically Petcoke (showed in the chart) and naphtha. We can produce Tar and Paraffin among naphtha and Petcoke.

- Tar is a very very heavy viscous thing which can be used to make asphalt (throw directly in the ground like stone, concrete or ceramics in the game to increase walking velocity) by an assembly machine, or can be destiled with coal (yes) to produce Creosotes (a lot of medical and food chemicals (can be useful in the alien catalyst creation together with the Petri discs and Paste)). The Creosotes can be burned as fuel too.A sub product of the Tar´s destilation is light oils and anthracenes (which is the BASE of all kinds of dyes, since your alien catalysts are colored, here a hint).

-Paraffin can be converted into methane and ethane (i hope you increase the numbers of consuming that chemicals since a lot of them is produced in any stage, so turn the numbers XD), now the fun part, Paraffin can be converted to lubricant (vanilla) too. Other uses in the game could be to make rockets (both as weapon and the big one.) Additive to energy storage devices (accumulators) and used into biology to microscopic preparation (here we are again in the alien catalyst creation). Paraffin can be converted into mineral oil, for coolant and hydraulic fluid uses.

- Naphtha can also be used to make napalm. (hint) XD
- That kind of thermal cracking is good to break the most heavy and crude things, leaving the light chemicals to steam cracking. So, we can use thermal to crack heavy oil into light oil like in the vanilla game.
Arch666Angel wrote:The concept with the catalyst is that you have to produce them for the refining part and that they link together the refining an processing mod, my general idea is to have one catalyst type for the ore refining that is based on chemical resources and another type for the oil/gas refining that is based on mineral resources, so you actually have to develop both resource chains in equal measure. So I would exchange the powdered ores in the alien artifacts for a chemical component and use the powdered ores for the catalysts which go into the chemical processes. That is at least my general idea (and might change) :D
Good, so i was doing it inverted....take some of the fine products you created (like Ethane etc) and maybe some i suggested as resource to build your alien catalysts. I like your idea to use powdered ores as catalysts in the chemical chain. Just make the grinder factories smaller ahahaa (joke XD)

Also, if you want me to add the tar/paraffin/naphtha steps in the main chart, just drop a note. :)
Implemented some of the basic lines and already made some changes to have some recipes fit the given machines: separator 5x5 (1 in, 3 out), gas refinery 7x7 (1 in, 3 out), steam cracker 5x5 (2 in, 1 out), advanced chemical plant (3 in, 3 out). I have to think about the naphtha line maybe have it that it need carbon, so it would be coal -> carbon -> petcoke upgrade chain.

Little progress with placeholders :D
Nice, definitely looking forward to a release (and non-placeholders)! :-D

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

Arch666Angel wrote:
Implemented some of the basic lines and already made some changes to have some recipes fit the given machines: separator 5x5 (1 in, 3 out), gas refinery 7x7 (1 in, 3 out), steam cracker 5x5 (2 in, 1 out), advanced chemical plant (3 in, 3 out). I have to think about the naphtha line maybe have it that it need carbon, so it would be coal -> carbon -> petcoke upgrade chain.

HUmm the image was too small to see the icons ok. Cant wai to see more progress, if you need any help, drop me a note. :)
pY Coal processing mod
Discord: Pyanodon #5791

cellular
Inserter
Inserter

Re: [MOD 0.12.x][Base] Angels Processing and Angels PetroChem

Post by cellular »

I've just started a new map with Processing and Refining, and they're great so far! Am I right in thinking that the alien artifact production from Angels Processing needs a single small alien artifact to get off the ground, though? I'm playing with no biters, so this poses a problem - is there a console command I could use to get that artifact? (And in the long term, maybe a really inefficient recipe to make it could be added to the mod?)

Arch666Angel
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Arch666Angel »

cellular wrote:I've just started a new map with Processing and Refining, and they're great so far! Am I right in thinking that the alien artifact production from Angels Processing needs a single small alien artifact to get off the ground, though? I'm playing with no biters, so this poses a problem - is there a console command I could use to get that artifact? (And in the long term, maybe a really inefficient recipe to make it could be added to the mod?)
Glad you like it. You are right in that assumption that it needs kind of a kickstarter, the console command would be /c game.local_player.insert{name="small-alien-artifact", count=50
If you look through the thread there is a post about that and my intention to add some kind of air filtering building to produce alien spores.

Arch666Angel
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Arch666Angel »

pyanodon wrote:
Arch666Angel wrote:

HUmm the image was too small to see the icons ok. Cant wai to see more progress, if you need any help, drop me a note. :)

Here is a bigger one. The bigger/fat icon are for the recipes they indicate the output at the bottom. The thinner icons are for the items/fluids with the molecule indicator at the top left.

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

Arch666Angel wrote:

Here is a bigger one. The bigger/fat icon are for the recipes they indicate the output at the bottom. The thinner icons are for the items/fluids with the molecule indicator at the top left.

Ohh nice. Lemme see if i can identify everything. I took the colors/size as standards. (like black is for carbon, white for hydrogen etc), but some i didnt recognize :)

1 row: ? - petcoke - ? - ammonia - N-aminohydroxylamine - ? - ammonia - benzene
2 row: buthene - buthane - carbon dioxide - carbon oxide - ? - Chlorine - Ethane - toluene
3 row: Ethilene - formaldehyde - Hydrogen - chloride acid - Hydrogen sulfide - methane - methanol - natural gas
4 row: Raw gas - Nitrogen - Oxygen - Phenol - Polyethylene - natural gas - ? - Styrene
5 row: sulfur dioxide - Urea - benzene - formaldehyde - Polyethylene - toluene - styrene - phenol
6 row: ? - several craking - more cracking - methanol - benzene - buthene - more craking
7 row: Tar - ? - ? - naphtha - biofuel(?) - carbon - craking - craking
8 row: craking - hydrolysis - saltwater hydrolyzis - carbon dioxide - carbon monoxide - air separation - plastics - resin
pY Coal processing mod
Discord: Pyanodon #5791

OvermindDL1
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by OvermindDL1 »

FoundABug:
Ore Crusher Mk1 Crafting Speed 1.5
Ore Crusher Mk2 Crafting Speed 3
Ore Crusher Mk3 Crafting Speed 3
And the energy cost increases with each.

The Mk1's of the Sorting and Filtration and everything else is 0.75, which is half of 1.5, so it seems the Ore Crusher Mk1 and Mk2 are a tier too high and the crafting speed should be 0.75 and 1.5 respectively. As it is now there is no point using the Ore Crusher Mk3.

EDIT: Also, no ore refinery Mk3?

Arch666Angel
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Arch666Angel »

OvermindDL1 wrote:FoundABug:

The Mk1's of the Sorting and Filtration and everything else is 0.75, which is half of 1.5, so it seems the Ore Crusher Mk1 and Mk2 are a tier too high and the crafting speed should be 0.75 and 1.5 respectively. As it is now there is no point using the Ore Crusher Mk3.

You are right, with the crusher speed. The ratio is 1 crusher to 4 floatation. The crusher should be twice as fast as the floatation at the corresponding level. So 1.5, 2, 3 for the crusher, 0.75, 1, 1.5 for the floatation.
The refinery is already pretty late game, it should be 2 leaching plants to 1 refineries with the same speed (0.75, 1.5) so the the challenge is to math out the gap in the refineries. Do you think it needs more upgrades?

OvermindDL1
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by OvermindDL1 »

Arch666Angel wrote:
OvermindDL1 wrote:FoundABug:

You are right, with the crusher speed. The ratio is 1 crusher to 4 floatation. The crusher should be twice as fast as the floatation at the corresponding level. So 1.5, 2, 3 for the crusher, 0.75, 1, 1.5 for the floatation.
The refinery is already pretty late game, it should be 2 leaching plants to 1 refineries with the same speed (0.75, 1.5) so the the challenge is to math out the gap in the refineries. Do you think it needs more upgrades?
Ah, well right now the Ore Crusher Speeds are 1.5, 3, 3 instead of 1.5, 2, 3. And that should work, I was calculating two floatation per ore crusher, may have to redesign a bit for optimal efficiency then... Sounds good though once the Ore Crusher Mk2 speed is changed from 3->2 then. ☺

Arch666Angel
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Arch666Angel »

pyanodon wrote: Ohh nice. Lemme see if i can identify everything. I took the colors/size as standards. (like black is for carbon, white for hydrogen etc), but some i didnt recognize :)

1 row: ? - petcoke - ? - ammonia - N-aminohydroxylamine - ? - ammonia - benzene
2 row: buthene - buthane - carbon dioxide - carbon oxide - ? - Chlorine - Ethane - toluene
3 row: Ethilene - formaldehyde - Hydrogen - chloride acid - Hydrogen sulfide - methane - methanol - natural gas
4 row: Raw gas - Nitrogen - Oxygen - Phenol - Polyethylene - natural gas - ? - Styrene
5 row: sulfur dioxide - Urea - benzene - formaldehyde - Polyethylene - toluene - styrene - phenol
6 row: ? - several craking - more cracking - methanol - benzene - buthene - more craking
7 row: Tar - ? - ? - naphtha - biofuel(?) - carbon - craking - craking
8 row: craking - hydrolysis - saltwater hydrolyzis - carbon dioxide - carbon monoxide - air separation - plastics - resin
Almost :D

1 row: calcium-sulfate - carbon - catalyst - ammonia - Recipe for Urea - acid gas - ammonia - benzene
2 row: butadience - buthane - carbon dioxide - carbon monoxide - chlor-methane - Chlorine - Ethane - ethylbenzene
4 row: natural gas (impure) - Nitrogen - Oxygen - Phenol - Polyethylene - raw gas - raw gas (impure) - Styrene
5 row: sulfur dioxide - Urea - benzene recipe - formaldehyde recipe - Polyethylene recipe - ethylbenzene recipe - styrene recipe - phenol recipe
6 row: hydrofluoric-acid recipe - natural gas liquid craking - condensates cracking - methanol recipe - benzene recipe - buthene recipe - acid gas craking
7 row: condesates - hydrofluoric adic - multi phase oil - naphtha - natural gas liquids - petcoke - oil sparation - gas separation
8 row: natural gas craking - hydrolysis - saltwater hydrolyzis - carbon dioxide recipe - carbon monoxide recipe - air separation - plastics - resin

I might change the recipe symbols to use the colours of the heaviest element, for example blue for the nitrogen chain, dark grey for the carbon chain etc.
Last edited by Arch666Angel on Sat May 07, 2016 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Arch666Angel
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Arch666Angel »

OvermindDL1 wrote:
Arch666Angel wrote: You are right, with the crusher speed. The ratio is 1 crusher to 4 floatation. The crusher should be twice as fast as the floatation at the corresponding level. So 1.5, 2, 3 for the crusher, 0.75, 1, 1.5 for the floatation.
Ah, well right now the Ore Crusher Speeds are 1.5, 3, 3 instead of 1.5, 2, 3. And that should work, I was calculating two floatation per ore crusher, may have to redesign a bit for optimal efficiency then... Sounds good though once the Ore Crusher Mk2 speed is changed from 3->2 then. ☺
My assumption is that you will divert some of your production anyways for the special recipes. Do you use the new stone to mineral sludge recipe?

OvermindDL1
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by OvermindDL1 »

Arch666Angel wrote:
OvermindDL1 wrote:
Arch666Angel wrote: You are right, with the crusher speed. The ratio is 1 crusher to 4 floatation. The crusher should be twice as fast as the floatation at the corresponding level. So 1.5, 2, 3 for the crusher, 0.75, 1, 1.5 for the floatation.
My assumption is that you will divert some of your production anyways for the special recipes. Do you use the new stone to mineral sludge recipe?
I did not in my last game but I likely will here since I have Yuoki installed in this one (trying it out, it seems... un-tiered and not terribly balanced, may not keep it), and while I have Yuoki installed I am using its contaminated water output so I will need a mineral water recipe soon (maybe, Yuoki has infinite wood replication at no cost, and not through Unicomp either, I have so broken the Yuoki mod and I've barely started, infinite free wood, infinite free *huge* amounts of power, etc... It needs some major rebalancing...).

cellular
Inserter
Inserter

Post by cellular »

Thanks for the fast response on my last question! Sorry if this has been covered earlier in the thread as well, but am I missing something or are most of the synthetic wood recipes too oil-intensive to be useful in Bob's Mods? The available recipes are:

- Directly from heavy oil, at a cost of 0.5 heavy oil per wood.
- From cellulose fibres and resin, at a cost of 0.6 resin = 0.6 heavy oil per wood plus some fibres.
- From cellulose fibres and paste, at a cost of 0.5 chlor methane = 0.25 petroleum = 0.5 heavy oil per wood plus some fibres and chlorine.
- From cellulose fibres and paste, at a cost of lots of fibres and sodium hydroxide.

The second recipe is strictly worse than the first, which makes me sad because it adds some fun complexity and I want to use it. One possible solution would be reducing the resin cost from 3 to 2 - that would give 0.4 heavy oil per wood, which is enough of an improvement to be worth it. Alternatively, you could nerf the first recipe from Bob's to be 2 heavy oil for 3 wood.

The third recipe is on par with the first. That's OK since you can't crack petroleum back to heavy oil, cracking heavy oil to petroleum is boring so you don't want to incentivise it, and the ratios are such that tweaking it to be better than the first recipe but worse than the second would be tricky. But maybe the fibre cost should be less to reflect the fact that most factories need all the petroleum they can get? Right now by my reckoning it's 6.5 fibres per wood, versus 3 for the second recipe and 8 for the fourth.

The fourth recipe obviously has nothing to do with oil and looks like a very good sodium hydroxide sink.

(Also, should chlor methane be called chloromethane?)

Catbert
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Catbert »

I started playing Angels mods with Bob and Yuoki and i like it very much.

I have reached the the leeching plant level and it really is a crazy and fun experience, i totally got what i wanted with this mod.

What i like about it:

- The new layers make playing it much more interesting, you are now happy for every plate produced :)
- Good sodium hydroxide and synthetic wood processes (exactly picks things up where bob left them). I used both sodium hydroxide and chlorine process and it worked great.

However, i do not understand the highest level processes (maybe they need some balancing):

- The ceramic filter uses up the filter frame, but the coal one does not. This makes the coal one the cheaper filter because you don't need steel and iron for new frames, so the ceramic filter is currently a downgrade from the coal process. I suggest reusing the frame for the ceramic filter too.

- The last level refining process does not really give much better outputs because only secondary materials increase. I don't see the return justifiing the huge investment in this process, especially because you need to grow alien cells for the catalyst. I suggest an increase in the main product from the leeching level.

Also, i suggest moving this mod out of the alpha section, it works at least as good as Yuoki, and that one is not alpha either...

Madd_Mugsy
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Madd_Mugsy »

Catbert wrote:I started playing Angels mods with Bob and Yuoki and i like it very much.

I have reached the the leeching plant level and it really is a crazy and fun experience, i totally got what i wanted with this mod.

What i like about it:

- The new layers make playing it much more interesting, you are now happy for every plate produced :)
- Good sodium hydroxide and synthetic wood processes (exactly picks things up where bob left them). I used both sodium hydroxide and chlorine process and it worked great.

However, i do not understand the highest level processes (maybe they need some balancing):

- The ceramic filter uses up the filter frame, but the coal one does not. This makes the coal one the cheaper filter because you don't need steel and iron for new frames, so the ceramic filter is currently a downgrade from the coal process. I suggest reusing the frame for the ceramic filter too.

- The last level refining process does not really give much better outputs because only secondary materials increase. I don't see the return justifiing the huge investment in this process, especially because you need to grow alien cells for the catalyst. I suggest an increase in the main product from the leeching level.

Also, i suggest moving this mod out of the alpha section, it works at least as good as Yuoki, and that one is not alpha either...
I think the ceramic filter is supposed to be spit back out as part of the product?... I haven't got that far yet though.

Using a coal filter seems really inefficient to me, since it takes in 5 filters, but only returns one frame. Assuming that I'm remembering correctly that a filter frame is 1 iron and 1 steel, it's 5 coal + 5 iron + 5 steel for 0.4 of 2 ores and 1 iron and 1 steel back.

Catbert
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Catbert »

Madd_Mugsy wrote: I think the ceramic filter is supposed to be spit back out as part of the product?... I haven't got that far yet though.

Using a coal filter seems really inefficient to me, since it takes in 5 filters, but only returns one frame. Assuming that I'm remembering correctly that a filter frame is 1 iron and 1 steel, it's 5 coal + 5 iron + 5 steel for 0.4 of 2 ores and 1 iron and 1 steel back.
They way i see it, the ceramic filter you get back is 0,8 of a new one, so both the filter and the frame gets used up.

With the coal process, you get the filter frame back so you just need fresh coal to keep it running.

Sedar
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Sedar »

Catbert wrote:I started playing Angels mods with Bob and Yuoki and i like it very much.

What i like about it:

I completely agree. Especially in that last level refining process is useless. When we get the ore chunks, we at least get a bonus sulfur, but after that all next steps is nonsense. +
Catbert wrote:especially because you need to grow alien cells for the catalyst.
It is must be much more profitable compare the ore chunks level.

cellular
Inserter
Inserter

Post by cellular »

The refining actually looks fine to me with Bob's. As far as I can tell the benefits of each tier are as follows, ignoring the ore processing:

Crushed:
Direct smelting to copper, iron, lead and tin plates at a 3:2 ratio.
Combining two ores with a basic catalyst at 2:2:1 yields the same materials as ores at a 1:1 ratio.
Sorting yields those materials plus silicon and nickel at a 4:3 ratio, with 1 slag.

Chunks:
Turning things into chunks yields gemstone ore, mineralised water than can be turned into cellulose fibres, and sulfur. Green science required.
Combining two ores with a *coloured* catalyst at 2:2:1 yields silicon, nickel, aluminium or zinc.
Sorting yields those materials plus silver and gold at a 6:5 ratio, with 1 slag.

Crystals:
Turning things into crystals requires sulfuric acid. Blue science required.
Combining *three* ores with a coloured catalyst at 2:2:2:1 yields titanium, gold, cobalt or silver.
Sorting yields those materials plus 1 slag at an 8:7 ratio, with 1 slag.

Purified:
Purifying things requires basic catalysts. Purple science required.
Combining three ores with *two* coloured catalysts at 2:2:2:2 yields tungsten.
Sorting yields those materials at a 1:1 ratio with no slag.

This all seems good. You're rewarded for refining things to chunks, which gives an interesting conflict with combining the crushed ores for the basic elements. Turning things into crystals takes resources, but you have to do it to get non-trivial amounts of titanium, gold, cobalt and silver, so it seems a reasonable tradeoff for the increased yields the mod gives from ores via ingots. Purifying things then takes even more resources, but it's the only way to get tungsten. It's true that the sorting in the last stage is a bit lackluster, which means there's not much incentive to purify the three ores not used for making tungsten, but a purify-as-far-as-possible-and-sort setup has the advantage of being much simpler to make than a mixed-sorting-and-combining setup so I think that's OK.

As an aside, it looks like there's an incompatibility with the Science Overhaul Mod here - I don't think you can get gold without blue science, but with that mod plus Bob's Mods you need gold ore to make the femto laser emitters you need for blue science in the first place. Probably the easiest way around this would be to just override the recipe in SOM with something else.

e: Also, what are you talking about with the ceramic filters, Catbert? I'm not that far into this game yet, but from what I can tell with Foreman you should be able to just turn the spent ceramic filters back into unspent ones at a 1:1 ratio with no added resource requirements. That's way better than the coal filters needing a steady supply of coal.

Catbert
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Catbert »

Situation in my game is as follows:

The leeching process already throws out enough plates except for iron, which i have to supplement a lot with the iron process.

Tungsten i can get from crystalizing, also i could make a small level 4 plant just for tungsten.

For me there is no reason to make big level 4 factory...

Arch666Angel
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Arch666Angel »

Catbert wrote:Also, i suggest moving this mod out of the alpha section, it works at least as good as Yuoki, and that one is not alpha either...
This thread is something like my development and discussion thread, where I keep the mods I'm working on which are the processing and the petrochem mod. As soon as I'm happy with the mod and think that it is feature finished I will migrate them to their own mod threads in the new entities subforum. I'll requested a subforum like RSO or Uranium Power have them, so all the mods will be in one place then.
Catbert wrote:Situation in my game is as follows:

The leeching process already throws out enough plates except for iron, which i have to supplement a lot with the iron process.

Tungsten i can get from crystalizing, also i could make a small level 4 plant just for tungsten.

For me there is no reason to make big level 4 factory...
And that is alright from my point of view. My thought in designing it as it is was that you have to make a choice, use the "easier" sorting recipes and have the hassle to deal with several outputs, or use the more "complex" advanced sorting recipes which will reward you with a single output and no slag. So basically there should be no "best" ways to do the processing, but several that are on par depending on your preferences. Do you want the by-products? So maybe it is sufficient to only refine some raw ores to chunks for example. You are pleased with your overall setup but just need a bit more of a single ore? Divert more slag to produce it, use the advanced recipes,...

Keep in mind that I will expand the use of this mod with my other ones, so it might be that I introduce new elements like platinum and chrome with the chemical mod I'm working on at the moment. So there will be content for high end materials aside from tungsten.

With the ceramic filter: It might be a bit confusing at the moment because the "ceramic filter" and the "spend ceramic filter" use the same icon. The ceramic filter is used in the filtration process and it will be spit out as a "spend ceramic filter" and has to be refurbished back to a "ceramic filter" but has a 20% chance to break in the process. So you can recycle the ceramic filter, but they have a chance to break in the process.

From the tirade with bobs, gold in blue science does not make much sense it can be produced before that but it only gets used later on, so I maybe have to look into it and write an override for that. Or change the position of gold in the refining.
cellular wrote:Thanks for the fast response on my last question! Sorry if this has been covered earlier in the thread as well, but am I missing something or are most of the synthetic wood recipes too oil-intensive to be useful in Bob's Mods? The available recipes are:

- Directly from heavy oil, at a cost of 0.5 heavy oil per wood.
- From cellulose fibres and resin, at a cost of 0.6 resin = 0.6 heavy oil per wood plus some fibres.
- From cellulose fibres and paste, at a cost of 0.5 chlor methane = 0.25 petroleum = 0.5 heavy oil per wood plus some fibres and chlorine.
- From cellulose fibres and paste, at a cost of lots of fibres and sodium hydroxide.

The second recipe is strictly worse than the first, which makes me sad because it adds some fun complexity and I want to use it. One possible solution would be reducing the resin cost from 3 to 2 - that would give 0.4 heavy oil per wood, which is enough of an improvement to be worth it. Alternatively, you could nerf the first recipe from Bob's to be 2 heavy oil for 3 wood.

The third recipe is on par with the first. That's OK since you can't crack petroleum back to heavy oil, cracking heavy oil to petroleum is boring so you don't want to incentivise it, and the ratios are such that tweaking it to be better than the first recipe but worse than the second would be tricky. But maybe the fibre cost should be less to reflect the fact that most factories need all the petroleum they can get? Right now by my reckoning it's 6.5 fibres per wood, versus 3 for the second recipe and 8 for the fourth.

The fourth recipe obviously has nothing to do with oil and looks like a very good sodium hydroxide sink.

(Also, should chlor methane be called chloromethane?)
The idea is to remove/replace the resin/plastic from heavy oil recipes in bobs and the plastic from petroleum and coal in the base game with something more complex with the chemical mod, that's why I switched to working on it for the moment, because I need the basic structure to decide how to setup the bio processing further. And you are right with the recipes but again it should leave you to the choice to what you want to use, for the moment the recipe with sodium hydroxide might be the preferable because you have that stuff anyway as well as the mineralized water from the refining. What's missing there is a chain to produce methane from algae and converting that methane to chlor-methane(chloromethane? Is it called that correctly?) So the bio plant can feed its own chains on a lower yield level as it would with a supporting oil industry.

And last but not least: Thanks for the feedback, really interesting to read your discussion cause I can see how you guys are using the mods and where there might be rough edges I need to balance.

Return to “Angels Mods”