Bugs & FAQ

Infinite Ores, Refining, Ore Processing ...

Moderator: Arch666Angel

asdff45
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Re: Bugs & FAQ

Post by asdff45 »

Technology unresearchable cause prerequisites are not satisfied.

I want to research "Advanced Iron casting 2", but it is still marked as red (prerequisit not researched yet), but nothing is shown as missing in the UI. When i had a look into the sourcecode i noticed, that it has prerequisites to Bob's mods technologies, that are disabled later on. It seems like only the technology is disabled, but the prerequisites are not.
We were able research "Advanced Steel casting 2" and "Advanced Copper casting 2" without any problems.
Screenshot_4.png
Screenshot_4.png (1.38 MiB) Viewed 5224 times
How can we unlock that technology? And if that is a bug, please fix it for the next release :)

As attachment i have added the mods and the save. (Bob's mods are installed but disabled)
Map is added as attachment and mods as download link (Bob's mods are installed but disabled)
Mods
Attachments
Angels-Greaka-16.zip
(11.87 MiB) Downloaded 173 times

valneq
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by valneq »

asdff45 wrote:
Sat Jun 19, 2021 12:35 am

I want to research "Advanced Iron casting 2", but it is still marked as red (prerequisit not researched yet), but nothing is shown as missing in the UI. When i had a look into the sourcecode i noticed, that it has prerequisites to Bob's mods technologies, that are disabled later on. It seems like only the technology is disabled, but the prerequisites are not.
We were able research "Advanced Steel casting 2" and "Advanced Copper casting 2" without any problems.

Screenshot_4.png

How can we unlock that technology? And if that is a bug, please fix it for the next release :)

As attachment i have added the mods and the save. (Bob's mods are installed but disabled)
Map is added as attachment and mods as download link (Bob's mods are installed but disabled)
Mods
Thanks for the report, this issue can be tracked on github now:
https://github.com/Arch666Angel/mods/issues/614

-G-
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by -G- »

The Steam powered assembling machine, in the help text that appears when you hover over it, I think it may have some values wrong. It shows 80kw when it should be 60kw.
Attachments
Untitled2.png
Untitled2.png (115.07 KiB) Viewed 5120 times

Repenix
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Repenix »

I'm having an issue with Tin Ore not being allowed to be smelted in stone furnaces. Even though it shows that it can be.

lovely_santa
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by lovely_santa »

-G- wrote:
Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:37 am
The Steam powered assembling machine, in the help text that appears when you hover over it, I think it may have some values wrong. It shows 80kw when it should be 60kw.
Angels does not change any behaviour of the steam assembler. The angels industry changes are only changing minable.result(s). Please report this to bobs assembler (or bobingabout directly). This is not something angels related.
Repenix wrote:
Wed Jun 23, 2021 2:50 pm
I'm having an issue with Tin Ore not being allowed to be smelted in stone furnaces. Even though it shows that it can be.
Can you please upload a save file (or an empty save) so I can sync up to your mod settings. As I recall, you shouldn't be able to smelt the tin ore to plates anyway... You need to build a metallurgy smelting setup (in case you have angels smelting).
You can find all my mods on the mod portal. Also helping on Arch666Angel's mods.

Repenix
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Repenix »

Yea, nevermind Santa. That's exactly correct. I updated the mod and now noticed that the Tin Ore needs to go into the blast furnace. So disregard my bug. :)

godzilla072
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by godzilla072 »

Hi, I can't craft t1 log/build drones. I have recipe in FNEI and consumable but can't craft robot. Using MP extreme mod pack. And i can't craft "Flotation
cell 1" because i can't craft "basic circuit board"
Awef5L5IYdE.jpg
Awef5L5IYdE.jpg (1.33 MiB) Viewed 5052 times

kingarthur
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by kingarthur »

godzilla072 wrote:
Thu Jun 24, 2021 6:57 pm
Hi, I can't craft t1 log/build drones. I have recipe in FNEI and consumable but can't craft robot. Using MP extreme mod pack. And i can't craft "Flotation
cell 1" because i can't craft "basic circuit board"Awef5L5IYdE.jpg
pymods and angels arent compatible and that will need to be taken up with the mp extreme pack to make them so

Rothguard
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Rothguard »

New Bitmap Image.jpg
New Bitmap Image.jpg (205.89 KiB) Viewed 5018 times
playing factorio and conqer with the bobs angels and omni recomended add ons

valneq
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by valneq »

Rothguard wrote:
Fri Jun 25, 2021 1:06 am
New Bitmap Image.jpg
playing factorio and conqer with the bobs angels and omni recomended add ons
This was reported previously and has been fixed for the next release, see also
https://github.com/Arch666Angel/mods/issues/610

DeusKether
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by DeusKether »

Hello, I found some broken recipes while playing A+B with an assortment of QOL and utility mods, screencaps below

Someone on reddit said they could be for a deprecated ore or something similar, posting in case they're not.

Sorry for plastering them all together but I'm not very knowledgeable when it comes to forum stuffs.

valneq
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by valneq »

DeusKether wrote:
Fri Jun 25, 2021 4:35 am
Hello, I found some broken recipes while playing A+B with an assortment of QOL and utility mods, screencaps below

[…]

Someone on reddit said they could be for a deprecated ore or something similar, posting in case they're not.

Sorry for plastering them all together but I'm not very knowledgeable when it comes to forum stuffs.
Those recipes exist but are "hidden". You only see them in FNEI if you force it to show hidden things. Which it does not by default.

Airat9000
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Airat9000 »

:D Questions again... compatible in SE mod?

lovely_santa
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by lovely_santa »

DeusExLuka wrote:
Sun Jun 06, 2021 6:22 pm
I tried to do some updating to my game this morning and got this error when it goes to load the save:

Error while applying migration: Angel's Smelting: angelssmelting_0.6.15.lua

'SignalID': table expected, got nil
stack traceback:
[C]: in function '__newindex'
__angelsrefining__/prototypes/migration-functions.lua:126: in function 'replace_signals'
__angelsrefining__/prototypes/migration-functions.lua:329: in function 'replace_item'
__angelssmelting__/migrations/angelssmelting_0.6.15.lua:67: in main chunk

Any ideas?

AngelBob.zip
This is fixed for the next release.
valneq wrote:
Sat Jun 19, 2021 1:14 am
asdff45 wrote:
Sat Jun 19, 2021 12:35 am

Screenshot_4.png

Mods
Thanks for the report, this issue can be tracked on github now:
https://github.com/Arch666Angel/mods/issues/614
This is already implemented, but not yet merged into the next release.
Airat9000 wrote:
Fri Jun 25, 2021 3:40 pm
:D Questions again... compatible in SE mod?
In the future, SE has plans, can't say more than that...
You can find all my mods on the mod portal. Also helping on Arch666Angel's mods.

Ichigoshollow
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Ichigoshollow »

I'm getting this bug due to updates today for Angels mods.
Screenshot 2021-06-26 224657.png
Screenshot 2021-06-26 224657.png (21.75 KiB) Viewed 4877 times

kirazy
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by kirazy »

Ichigoshollow wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 2:49 am
Sea Block? You're probably better off not updating the Angel's mods for the time being, if so.

vjbone
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by vjbone »

Ichigoshollow wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 2:49 am
viewtopic.php?p=547918#p547918

gradius94
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by gradius94 »

Hello guys. Ive recently encountered a bug where it is possible to lookup disabled recipe via FNEI. I dont really know if this is a FNEIs fault or it belongs here. Please see below:

FNEI recipe (shows even with enabled technologies only).
This is from bob's metals, chemicals, ... - 1 coal + 175 hydrogen gas:

No available recipe in chemical plant tho:

My guess is solid fuel from hydrogen is still showing up due to having flammables technology attached but I am not sure.

Anybody has any suggestions?

valneq
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by valneq »

gradius94 wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 12:58 pm
Hello guys. Ive recently encountered a bug where it is possible to lookup disabled recipe via FNEI. I dont really know if this is a FNEIs fault or it belongs here. Please see below:

[…]
My guess is solid fuel from hydrogen is still showing up due to having flammables technology attached but I am not sure.

Anybody has any suggestions?
This is a weird one. According to internal prototype data, this recipe is both disabled and hidden when playing with angel+bob. However, I can see it as an "effect" for "flammables" in the tech tree. The mod Recipe Book shows it as hidden but not disabled(?). To be honest, I am not sure if this is accidentally disabled and hidden. Need to investigate.

grothesk
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by grothesk »

hello,

we're stuck in science and cannot trigger cobalt research.
We met all pre requirements but it's still locked and it blocks a lot of further research trees....
Did we miss sometinhg?
We are playing Angel/Bob/Yuoki latest versions
Attachments
Cobalt_research.JPG
Cobalt_research.JPG (62.49 KiB) Viewed 4814 times
Cobalt_research_2.JPG
Cobalt_research_2.JPG (70.51 KiB) Viewed 4814 times

Return to “Angels Mods”