Bugs & FAQ

Infinite Ores, Refining, Ore Processing ...

Moderator: Arch666Angel

Jugger
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: Bugs & FAQ

Post by Jugger »

All 5 tiers of motor casing recipes using reusable mold have 0.1 chance of loss of the casing per cycle when cleaning the mold. But the last tier (tungsten) has an additional 0.1 chance of loss of the mold while creating the unburnt casing. So in total there is 0.19 chance of loss of the mold for tier 5. Is this intentional? If so what is the reasoning behind it if I may know?

Kakury
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Kakury »

Hey, I have a issue with the Transport Drones mod playing with Angel's Petrochemical Processing, specially with the requester depots. It seams like it's changing the recipe of all requested items. Like requesting 65k of stone and if it has 65k stone stored it's still sending out drones to get more and the additional stone is just gone. Please change it.

Arch666Angel
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Arch666Angel »

Kakury wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:15 pm
Hey, I have a issue with the Transport Drones mod ...
You should really report that to transport drones mod...

Kakury
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Kakury »

I already did and they told me to report it here because Angel's Petrochemical Processing seams to modify the recipes from the Transport Drones mod.

jodokus31
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by jodokus31 »

Kakury wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:25 pm
I already did and they told me to report it here because Angel's Petrochemical Processing seams to modify the recipes from the Transport Drones mod.
It's hard to believe, that a recipe change should change the behaviour of transport drones
But you could upload a save file, where the problem appears?
If You find typos, my mobile is an uncontrollable beast

Kakury
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Kakury »

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1t4BZir ... sp=sharing
Here is the save file, but you can try it out by yourself get just the mods angels refining, angels petrochemical processing and transport drones and the recipe form the request depot and buffer depot is different then it's in vanila or just with angels refining.
Right now i wired them all that they dont waste so much ressource but still if the depot is on request it send more then just the need 1 drone.

jodokus31
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by jodokus31 »

So, Transport Drones uses assembler type machines with recipes to request items. Very weird, but interesting concept.
However, if those recipes gets changed somehow, it could be bad ...
If You find typos, my mobile is an uncontrollable beast

MisterFister
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by MisterFister »

Hi there! Coming back to Factorio after some time off. I'd been using the standalone Warehouses mod, and would prefer to continue doing so in my main save. It seems to have migrated to "Angel's Addons - Storage Options," which does support mostly-seamless transition as my main save is still playable.

The trouble is that the "icon scaling" to make the content-icon mig enough to see? That's apparently a "map startup" mod setting. How do I trigger it on an existing save, particularly when I'd had that option selected under the pre-migration version? Do i presume correctly that there's some file-editing involved?

Edited to add: I have attempted to search within this and a few other posts for relevant info, using keywords such as "icon scal" and "warehouse" and "icon," but most of those seem like they lead to either to false positives entirely, or else seem to pre-date the migration to the "Storage Options" repackaging effort.

EDIT 2: Not to worry folks! I'd neglected to manipulate the mod-settings from the Factorio start screen and trigger a game restart. My mistake was that I was reflexively accepting the advice of the popup alerting me to changed mod settings. Forcing "no" and loading the savegame as is, after changing the icon-scaling mod-setting, did the trick! Decided to leave this up so that it could remain searchable to others.

Return to “Angels Mods”