[Oxyd][0.17.79] Crash: "abstractNodeIt != search.abstractNodes.end() was not true"

This subforum contains all the issues which we already resolved.
RexBuck
Inserter
Inserter

[Oxyd][0.17.79] Crash: "abstractNodeIt != search.abstractNodes.end() was not true"

Post by RexBuck »

Game continues to crash repeatedly at around one point in time. Seems to be when I am using the blueprint icon to copy something. Have restarted the game a few times and restarted my computer - still crashes.

Current Log attached

Game file https://www.dropbox.com/s/cwcdvyje7wvx2 ... S.zip?dl=0

Mod File is pretty big and our lousy internet here will probably have it uploaded in a couple of days. However, the mods I am using are all up to date.
Attachments
factorio-current.log
(92.45 KiB) Downloaded 142 times

Loewchen
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: [0.17.79] Crash: "abstractNodeIt != search.abstractNodes.end() was not true"

Post by Loewchen »

You don't have to upload the mods if they are all available through the mod portal.

RexBuck
Inserter
Inserter

Re: [0.17.79] Crash: "abstractNodeIt != search.abstractNodes.end() was not true"

Post by RexBuck »

Yes, all are from the Mod Portal

Chuck
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: [Oxyd][0.17.79] Crash: "abstractNodeIt != search.abstractNodes.end() was not true"

Post by Chuck »

HI all,
i can reproduce it, in less then 30 sec, using a lot of laser bots ( > 200 ) and trigger the hostils with atterlie to come. I have also a lot of turrets arround, but I don't beleave, that these does matter.

my save file:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1E13lbl ... sp=sharing

if its open, just go to left where you can go through the wall to the bots near the start position. In 5 sec, they start to fight a bigger hostil group. Watch them fighting and build some Repair kits. May be its faster reproduced, if your hangar bots tries to repair the bots there

I tested it again, its reproducable in less then 20 sec
Attachments
factorio-current.log
(19.97 KiB) Downloaded 125 times

Oxyd
Former Staff
Former Staff

Re: [Oxyd][0.17.79] Crash: "abstractNodeIt != search.abstractNodes.end() was not true"

Post by Oxyd »

Sorry about the late reply and thanks for reporting this. It should be fixed in 0.18.20.

Return to “Resolved Problems and Bugs”