Bug: The option to choose a preferred screen is not visible in the Graphics menu, and changing the value directly in the config file does nothing when the game is run on a setup with three displays where one is mirroring another. It does not matter which screen is mirroring which other screen.
Expected: To be able to set a preferred screen even if some displays are mirroring.
My setup is: Ubuntu 18.04 with KDE 5.44.0 / Plasma 5.12.6. My three screens are an HDMI-connected TV, a DisplayPort connected display and a DVI connected 144Hz display. My graphics card is an nVidia GeForce GTX 1080 running driver version 396.54.
I have mirrored screens using "xrandr --output DP-1 --same-as HDMI-0" and also by using KDE Plasma's "Displays" GUI.
The log files (attached) indicates that the game only sees one large display when any two displays are mirrored. When two displays are mirrored, the game can still be put in fullscreen on any screen by turning fullscreen off, moving the window to another display and then turning fullscreen on. (But the game will still always start on the screen with the highest screen number.)
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Manual Inserter
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:53 pm
- Log after starting the game with HDMI connected and the other screens are mirroring each other. (Bug appears.)
- (3.14 KiB) Downloaded 19 times
- Log after starting the game with HDMI connected and mirroring another screen. (Bug appears.)
- (3.14 KiB) Downloaded 22 times
- Log after starting the game with HDMI connected but not mirroring. (Does not result in unexpected behavior.)
- (3.24 KiB) Downloaded 22 times
Users browsing this forum: No registered users