This subforum contains all the issues which we already resolved.
- Fast Inserter
- Posts: 209
- Joined: Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:48 pm
What did you do?
- I had some disabled and out-of-date mods.
- I went to the mods browser and clicked the "Check for updates" button.
- Some mod names changed to yellow.
- I clicked the "Update mods button".
What did you expect to happen instead?
- A popup with a progress bar appeared, with a green bar that says "downloading".
- After the bar reached the end, the Mods window re-appeared, with the yellow mods from before still colored yellow. Exiting to the main menu, or clicking "Check for updates" didn't change the color of these mods.
- The "Update mods" button can be clicked again, which just restarts the download.
It's unclear whether the update succeeded or failed. In case of success
, I'd expect the yellow mods to turn gray. In case of failure
I'd expect an error to appear.
- Former Staff
- Posts: 630
- Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:07 am
I will probably leave any GUI related changes for 0.17, as this unfortunately requires some larger refactoring inside the code. The only easy way to prevent this is to enable the 'Enable new mods' which controls, whether the game restarts immediately after updating mods, or not. It doesn't really make sense for this config option to control this behaviour, that will also change.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests