After updating factorio to the latest experimental, through Steam, sound no longueur worked.
- I got this message : Stating "Unable to initialize audio. Audio is disabled."
- I checked the files using steam services once again. According to the tool, everything is in order.
- I launch again to check, expecting that things somehow fix themselves. The warning appeared once again.
- I try to force back the previous experimental, 1.1.61 launch it to make sure the sound work.
- Go to the latest 1.1.62 again to see if redownloading the version help, still the same problem.
See video : https://youtube.com/watch?v=zG30fbNDCws
- Reboot did nothing
- windows is up to date from before the video