Can "Last user" be falsified?

Don't know how to use a machine? Looking for efficient setups? Stuck in a mission?
TaxiService
Inserter
Inserter

Can "Last user" be falsified?

Post by TaxiService »

Hello. Something weird just happened to me. I was briefly afk'ing on a server, minding my own business, when suddenly i hear new messages. I turn to look, and half of the map has been deconned, so i scramble to cancel the decon orders, but people make me notice how my name is on the original decon order!! 0_0

Now, i have no proof of this, but i suddenly recalled how, a long time ago and in the same server, i once joined and saw my name on lots of stuff that i had never built.

My question is, has anyone else ever experienced anything like this? Finding one's own name as last user on crap they've never touched? I've tried searching the forums but i couldn't find any mention of this happening. ;_;

Could it be that as i issued the first, huge un-decon order, my name got applied on decon orders in unrevealed chunks of the map or something?

It's really bothering me because i can't explain it. Did i really somehow decon half the map without noticing?? I wasn't even friggin' touching the keyboard/mouse! Is my mind playing tricks on me?? Am i going insane!? Or, idk, could there be some other explanation? ;_;

Return to “Gameplay Help”