Personal trash slot not working??

Don't know how to use a machine? Looking for efficient setups? Stuck in a mission?
ledeste
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Personal trash slot not working??

Post by ledeste »

Hi here,

I'm not new in Factorio and I never had issue with it before, but right now, bots are not collecting my trash and I dont know why :/

I got plenty of bots, yellow chest, and I'm in the logistic area but... They're ok to bring me stuff, but not to take back my trash :(

Sure they're buzzy most of the time (I'm totally lacking of bots right now) but they was not ignoring me like that before :'(

What's going on? Are they mad or something?

Thanks a lot for your help

bormand
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: Personal trash slot not working??

Post by bormand »

AFAIK, trash slots have lower priority than other requests. So, you can add more bots or wait a bit until they will have spare time.

wobbycarly
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by wobbycarly »

And make sure you haven't disabled personal logistics (tick box at top of inventory screen.)

ledeste
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by ledeste »

That was indeed them being too busy. I was pretty sur I had a special place in there core and would get processed as a priority task, but ok I guess :/

Now I wonder why I hadn't noticed it before. Maybe jumping from "having bots" to "cant supply my bot army with enough electricity" directly this time was a bad idea.
Since I unlocked the bigger bot pockets and everything came back to normal.

Thanks a lot for your help !!!

Return to “Gameplay Help”