I really hate to ask this, but I searched without results. What happened to polluted water?

Don't know how to use a machine? Looking for efficient setups? Stuck in a mission?
MassiveDynamic
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

I really hate to ask this, but I searched without results. What happened to polluted water?

Post by MassiveDynamic »

I have a glorious pollution cloud declaring my domination of this forsaken planet, but the water remains fresh and blue.

I miss the green slimy murky polluted water. When did that go away?

picklock
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: I really hate to ask this, but I searched without results. What happened to polluted water?

Post by picklock »

It is still there.

Did you deactivate "Show animated water" in the grafic settings? When deactivated the green polluted water will not be shown.
My Mods: Picklocks Fusion Power | Picklocks Inserter | Picklocks Lithium Polymer Accumulator | Picklocks rocket silo stats | Picklocks Set Inventory Filters

Koub
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: I really hate to ask this, but I searched without results. What happened to polluted water?

Post by Koub »

[Koub] Moving this to gameplay help.
Koub - Please consider English is not my native language.

MassiveDynamic
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by MassiveDynamic »

picklock wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 6:07 am
It is still there.

Did you deactivate "Show animated water" in the grafic settings? When deactivated the green polluted water will not be shown.
Yup. You solved it. I forgot that I did that. I was trying to boost fps.

Return to “Gameplay Help”