Space Exploaration help

Don't know how to use a machine? Looking for efficient setups? Stuck in a mission?
neoxtoo
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Space Exploaration help

Post by neoxtoo »

In Space Exploration (1.0) how do you land on a new planet? I set up my orbital space station and researching space science and able to go back and forth no problem, now I need some new raw materials from the new discovered planets. when I try to launch, the rocket its disable because there is no landing pad on that planet so how do you go there or how you put a landing pad there so I can get the new resources.

thank you.

san
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: Space Exploaration help

Post by san »

just select none again and it should turn green, assuming the rocket is ready as in enough fuel and rocket parts and capsule.

neoxtoo
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by neoxtoo »

Thanks, I did try that but still will not let me do it. I think early on I did crash land on another planet, but since I reload it, I have not been able to do it, wonder if there is an incompatibility somewhere and I need to restart the game from scratch.

DJQuad
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by DJQuad »

Did you put a landing pad on the new planet? When you go to a new planet you'll need to have a pad, enough fuel, a capsule, and cargo parts to build a rocket to get back home.

neoxtoo
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by neoxtoo »

when i landed the first time I did not know about that, so I reloaded my game and now I can't go to any planet (just the space station) or know how put a landing pad there so I can't go there, so that is the question...

san
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by san »

I guess post the save then, i just do as i have it described.
you should be able to crash land on any planet.
if it's an issue with your save i guess you should ask on the mods discord: https://discord.gg/ymjUVMv

Return to “Gameplay Help”