[0.18.33] Little delay witch with inserters receive information from train stop

Don't know how to use a machine? Looking for efficient setups? Stuck in a mission?
hersgori
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

[0.18.33] Little delay witch with inserters receive information from train stop

Post by hersgori »

1. My goal was to make inserters keep a certain amount of different items in camed trains, so i connected inserters to train stop with data cables and make it read information about train's cargo.
2. The problem is - inserters starts to be able to put things in the cargo wagon a little bit before they receive information of what's already inside. So, even if the amount of items in wagon is enough and i expect inserters not to work, they still will put one stack of item every time the train arrives at the station.
3. So i expect an inserters to recieve information (throgh the curcuit network connection to the train stop) from the coming trains instantly, at least before they starts to be able to put things in cargo wagon.

This bug seems constant, witch happens just all the time and does not depend on any special conditions, so i belive my personal logs will not be somehow helpful with it.

boskid
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [0.18.33] Little delay witch with inserters receive information from train stop

Post by boskid »

Not a bug. 75006 (->gameplay help)

Return to “Gameplay Help”