About the multiple trains in a single block video

Don't know how to use a machine? Looking for efficient setups? Stuck in a mission?
BiffBish
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

About the multiple trains in a single block video

Post by BiffBish »

I know another bug report has probably been submited but I cant find it and this is not really a "bug report" kinda. so if you haven't seen the video here it is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53t52o6i6Us . basically what happens is that a train reserves a merge block before it crosses it and then goes into the intersection block because it has already reserved it while also not being in the block allowing another train to reserve it and the other train going into that same block causing the trains to intersect. I understand this is a bug but it hasn't been patched yet I don't think. and currently this is the only way to go from a rail signaled train system to a non signaled train system. is this planed to be removed or no. because if this is removed it wouldn't allow for that transition. and also because that yall said that you don't plan on adding a way to force a train signal green this would be the only way. are you still planning on removing it or are yall going to leave it in?

Loewchen
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: About the multiple trains in a single block video

Post by Loewchen »

BiffBish wrote:
Wed May 06, 2020 2:36 pm
...and this is not really a "bug report" kinda.
Then don't post it as such. If you actually think there is a bug, follow 3638 and post a save and steps to reproduce.

Return to “Gameplay Help”