Unable to save blueprints to "my blueprints"?

Don't know how to use a machine? Looking for efficient setups? Stuck in a mission?
Allane
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Unable to save blueprints to "my blueprints"?

Post by Allane »

In previous versions, I used the "my blueprints" side of the blueprints page to create a master list of blueprints that I can use across any number of maps. In order to add blueprints made locally into it, the previous inventory page had a "add to blueprints" button at the bottom where you could drop the blueprint. As of one of the latest updates, that option has disappeared from the inventory so it is no longer possible to save blueprints across maps for me.

Am I blind? I looked through the changelogs and saw that the UI was changed, but it made no mention of changing the way that blueprints are saved. Of additional note, none of the blueprints that I make are put in the "Game Blueprints" section - they exist only as the blueprints in my inventory and there is no option to save them more permanently.

The included screenshot shows how my old blueprints are already saved. I have a number of blueprints on this save in my inventory but they do not show up in the "Game Blueprints" section.
Blueprints.jpg
Blueprints.jpg (723.57 KiB) Viewed 364 times

Loewchen
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Unable to save blueprints to "my blueprints"?

Post by Loewchen »

Click in the "My blueprints" side of the window with the bp in hand.

Allane
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: Unable to save blueprints to "my blueprints"?

Post by Allane »

Alright, I must have been blind or learned how to do it the wrong way initially.

Thank you for your help.

Return to “Gameplay Help”