[0.18.17] Can't create new blueprint books.

Don't know how to use a machine? Looking for efficient setups? Stuck in a mission?
irbork
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

[0.18.17] Can't create new blueprint books.

Post by irbork »

The bar with blueprint book is gone from the blueprint library. Can't create new blueprint books, I can only empty and rename existing ones.
I have tried to move one blueprint in the library on the other one but they do not merge in the new book but only shift positions.

Is there any other obscure way to do it? Maybe console command that is not disabling achievements, because I have tried "/c game.player.insert{name="blueprint-book"}", but it disables achievements :|

Additionally blueprint updater is available in the hotbar while blueprint book and empty blueprint are not therefore the only way to create a new blueprint is to use copy function. This is small issue in comparison to not being able to create blueprint books :(

Windows 10, 64bit, Steam version

Loewchen
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: [0.18.17] Can't create new blueprint books.

Post by Loewchen »

Both buttons exist and work flawless for me.
Edit: You might have deactivated them through the shortcut bar configuration.

irbork
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: [0.18.17] Can't create new blueprint books.

Post by irbork »

Forgot they were there in the beginning. Since those were so easily available in blueprint book I have removed them to make space for less available stuff of mod stuff. Can you guys remove the limit on the number of icons we can put there? Now I am 2 short :?

Return to “Gameplay Help”