Problem was solwed by me!
Way for fixing(Steam on WIN 10):
1) Launch game. Create new game. Put all your blueprints and blueprint-books inside cargo container (any box/chest).
2) Save this world called "My-ReserveBPStorage".
3) Load this world and check - you have your blueprint inside cargo(box) ? if you have your blueprints you can continue to next step.
4) Shot down/close/switchoff game. you need to make sure that the game is turned off - in the task manager processes.
5) Go to C:\Users\name_of_your_user\AppData\Roaming\Factorio
Cut all files *blueprint-storage* to another safe place, but in no case - do not save them in this folder - you ned something different folder - "document" folder on disc C for example! It is important that after this action in the "Factorio" folder these files *blueprint-storage* are not left.
6) Launch game
7) Load saved game "My-ReserveBPStorage"
8) Get BP from cargo container(box,chest) to your blueprint-storage (press on "b" key).
10) Rejoice, enjoy the normal preservation of new blueprints.
1) Never propagate *blueprint-storage* files in C:\Users\name_of_your_user\AppData\Roaming\Factorio (for example blueprint-storage.rar
2) May be something working with bug. In any time your blueprint-storage can be broken. Just copy *blueprint-storage* to another safe place for the possibility of recovery.
3) May be game cant see File extension and Therefore extra copies (blueprint-storage) can harm the work.