Cleaning up the mod mess

Don't know how to use a machine? Looking for efficient setups? Stuck in a mission?
Chaos234
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Cleaning up the mod mess

Post by Chaos234 »

Hey together,

I want to play modded factorio but there are many mods out which I am interested in and this resulted in the following modlist: https://hastebin.com/ixedorusef.json

Problem here is, that there are 3~4 big mod combs are in it and that's definitly to much.

What should definitly be in there:

Angel's Mods, LTN, FNEI, OrbitalCanon, EvoGUI, Dectorio, Deadlock's Mods, Bottleneck, Pyanodon's Mods,Creative_mode (only for testing, will be disabled after game start) and finally, which is currently not in, fogged research.

Would be nice to clean it up with your help ;)

Cheers :)

Serenity
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Cleaning up the mod mess

Post by Serenity »

Those big overhaul mods aren't all meant to be played together. Bob/Angels is a popular combination and Py/Bob works too, but 5Dim covers basically the same stuff as Bob's (adding extra machine tiers, more modules, more equipment, new enemies, more inserters, etc.). Same with FactorioExtended

Check what each of those mods actually adds and see if another mod doesn't already cover that. If you want extra power options for example then pick one of those modules. If you want more belt tiers then add one mod that does it in the way you like most

Chaos234
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Re: Cleaning up the mod mess

Post by Chaos234 »

So I could remove 5Dim and FE+, right and can left all other mods in there?

Return to “Gameplay Help”