Is there a way to move/position the quickbar?

Don't know how to use a machine? Looking for efficient setups? Stuck in a mission?
peternlewis
Inserter
Inserter

Is there a way to move/position the quickbar?

Post by peternlewis »

On my laptop, at 100% UI, there is plenty of room across the screen, but because the quickbar is centred, and then the extra action items (cut/copy/paste/etc) are to the right, as is the warnings (logistic network, attacks/damage), and the suit/inventory, they end up overlapping such that I can't see the suit/inventory stuff, even though there is tonnes of empty space to the right of the quickbar.

I know I can set the UI to 75%, but my eyes do not appreciate that.

I am hoping there is some way to drag the quickbar left somewhat. If not, consider it a feature request that some of the items on the right are put on the left (I imagine the extra actions could go on the left without issue except for muscle memory, which there should not be much of yet).

Thanks.

planetmaker
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: Is there a way to move/position the quickbar?

Post by planetmaker »

I actually would support such notion. The quickbar(s) overlap with the ingame chat in multiplayer when I activate 3 or 4 quickbars - which is quite inconvenient; and as you said: further to the right there would be enough screen realestate which goes unused.

Return to “Gameplay Help”