is there any way to save blueprint as file

Don't know how to use a machine? Looking for efficient setups? Stuck in a mission?
eneng
Inserter
Inserter

is there any way to save blueprint as file

Post by eneng »

hi, sorry for my bad english,
i quite dont like i must alt+tab then copy from txt file, then alt+tab again, then paste, it will be nice if there any mod or future feature that you can save or load blurprint directly from the game,
and other is, is there any simulator or app or online editor for blueprint string text?

Greybeard_LXI
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: is there any way to save blueprint as file

Post by Greybeard_LXI »

The blueprint window selected from below the mini-map (or default B, at least in English games) has two parts where you can share blueprints. The right half is used to share blue prints between games on the same computer. The left half is for sharing blueprints in an online game.

And your English is better than my (insert name of any other language than English).

eneng
Inserter
Inserter

Re: is there any way to save blueprint as file

Post by eneng »

Greybeard_LXI wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:57 pm
The blueprint window selected from below the mini-map (or default B, at least in English games) has two parts where you can share blueprints. The right half is used to share blue prints between games on the same computer. The left half is for sharing blueprints in an online game.
share? that point to top left? i have not try it, i will try it later, thanks for info
Greybeard_LXI wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:57 pm
And your English is better than my (insert name of any other language than English).
i using Grammarly add-on for the browser, it gives you warning about wrong grammar, but not my broken conversation skill, install it, it free

Return to “Gameplay Help”