[0.16.51] Roboport MIA Craftmenu

Don't know how to use a machine? Looking for efficient setups? Stuck in a mission?
triplehelix
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

[0.16.51] Roboport MIA Craftmenu

Post by triplehelix »

Hello,

First off, thank you for taking the time to read this. I apologize ahead of time if this topic as been mentioned elsewhere. I've done searches, and I've gone through a couple pages of posts but there are so many to sift through for the same problem I am having. I've done as much leg work as I can think of to remedy my problem, so now I turn to you.

Problem: The roboport is not in my crafting menu anymore. It should be to the right of the requester boxes, and it is not. I have upgraded my tech, I have several roboports on my map, and robobots. I should have this item in my inventory.

Here's the caveat. I recently installed Bob's mods as my brother uses it and I wanted to check out his world. So I installed them and joined his map. Then I left his map, and went to play my map. The mods were still enabled. I don't care for the mods, so I backed out, disabled the mods and went back in to my game and immediately noticed I could not build roboports anymore.

Something happened when i put in the mod and took it out. So I'm sorry if this topic should be in another part of the forum. I'll be happy to copy paste to appropriate area.

I feel like factorio should have some sort of re-calibration or rebuild of a map take place. The craft menu should do a checksum on the tech tree and make sure everything is there. It's weird that I can have the requester boxes, but not the roboport. My steam games have "verify local file integrity". It would be wonderful if factorio had something similar. Normally, I would just start a new game... but we all know it's easy to invest dozens of hours on a map, and I hate to say goodbye to it because I can no longer expand my logistics network.

Thank you for reading. Any help is greatly appreciated.

-Johnny

eradicator
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: [0.16.51] Roboport MIA Craftmenu

Post by eradicator »

Does this fix it?

Code: Select all

/c game.player.force.reset_technology_effects()
Author of: Belt Planner, Hand Crank Generator, Screenshot Maker, /sudo and more.
Mod support languages: 日本語, Deutsch, English
My code in the post above is dedicated to the public domain under CC0.

triplehelix
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: [0.16.51] Roboport MIA Craftmenu

Post by triplehelix »

Yeah it did! Nice work! Thank you so much!

Consider this matter resolved (if I have to do anything to denote that, let me know, or an admin can archive or whatever with this post.) And if there's a way to give you kudos, let me know about that as well.

Thanks again!

Return to “Gameplay Help”