Am I missing something?

Don't know how to use a machine? Looking for efficient setups? Stuck in a mission?
RoadRunner71
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Am I missing something?

Post by RoadRunner71 »

I've played Factorio for a good while but a situation arose that surprised me. I'm playing on 0.16.51 at the moment. I wanted to use a stack filter inserter to separate stone bricks (among other things) from steel that got massively contaminated with other things. But I found that the filter setting can't select stone bricks, stone, yes, stone bricks, no. Am I missing something? The filter settings just don't include stone bricks for some reason although it includes many other items.

I know I can set a splitter to filter for steel and take the stone out the other side. This just seems to me like an omission in the filter settings. Should I report this as a bug? Or has it already been reported and determined to be "not a bug"? I did search for this but found nothing relevant.

Thanks for reading!

eradicator
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Am I missing something?

Post by eradicator »

Try using the search function (ctrl+f while the selection dialogue is opened), you're probably just overlooking it.
filter.png
filter.png (61.06 KiB) Viewed 1550 times
Author of: Belt Planner, Hand Crank Generator, Screenshot Maker, /sudo and more.
Mod support languages: 日本語, Deutsch, English
My code in the post above is dedicated to the public domain under CC0.

RoadRunner71
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by RoadRunner71 »

Thanks, I'll do that. I can't believe I missed that, lol. I must have spent five minutes looking in the various filter panels for it. :D

hobbitmax999
Inserter
Inserter

Post by hobbitmax999 »

stone bricks are in logistics at the bottom

Return to “Gameplay Help”