Logistics Network Robot Count

Don't know how to use a machine? Looking for efficient setups? Stuck in a mission?
LordAn77
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Logistics Network Robot Count

Post by LordAn77 »

Hi all,

Dabbling with logistics, I'm trying to read the number of construction & logistics robots in a robo-port, and if that number is less than 150 respectively, enable inserters to insert new robots. The way I'm trying to do this is straightforward: connect the roboport to the inserters, and set "construction robots" "<" "100" for the enable flag on the inserter. (equiv. for logistics robots).

However, even though there are already more than 100 such robots in the port (by inspecting it, or mouse-over display for the logistics network information), the inserter is still enabled (see green lights in the screenshot), and merrily continues to insert.
Screenshot of inserters, roboport and mouseover data
Screenshot of inserters, roboport and mouseover data
Logistics2.png (373.72 KiB) Viewed 2112 times
If I set the the condition to "robots" ">" "100" (i.e., "greater than") it's disabled , but that seems incorrect to me. :?

Am I misunderstanding something, or is this a genuine bug?

[latest experimental version 0.16.49 as of writing]

Loewchen
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Logistics Network Robot Count

Post by Loewchen »

You are reading logistic network contents not port content, click on the roboport and change the radio button, build your logic around the signals now shown in the roboport UI.

LordAn77
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: Logistics Network Robot Count

Post by LordAn77 »

Ah, I completely missed that toggle, thanks a lot! ^_^;;

Return to “Gameplay Help”