Fluid Wagon Not Pumping

Don't know how to use a machine? Looking for efficient setups? Stuck in a mission?
AzzBlock
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Fluid Wagon Not Pumping

Post by AzzBlock »

Why isn't the pump pumping?

It's attached so it is correctly aligned.
The train is at the stop in auto mode.
There is fluid in the pipe.
There is sufficient power.

I have searched online for a solution but can't find one as it should be working. What have I done wrong?

Loewchen
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Fluid Wagon Not Pumping

Post by Loewchen »

Because the wagon is empty, the tank is full and the pump is set up to pump in the tank.

AzzBlock
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by AzzBlock »

Loewchen wrote:Because the wagon is empty, the tank is full and the pump is set up to pump in the tank.
I am trying to pump the fluid out of the tank into the fluid wagon. How do I change it for this to occur? Thanks.

fiery_salmon
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by fiery_salmon »

AzzBlock wrote:
Loewchen wrote:Because the wagon is empty, the tank is full and the pump is set up to pump in the tank.
I am trying to pump the fluid out of the tank into the fluid wagon. How do I change it for this to occur? Thanks.
rotate pump, pump is oneway

AzzBlock
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by AzzBlock »

fiery_salmon wrote:
AzzBlock wrote:
rotate pump, pump is oneway
Lol. So simple. It confused me because when you press "R" before placing the sprite doesn't change but obviously it does have more than one direction otherwise how would you take fluid out. Thanks for the help.

Return to “Gameplay Help”