Trains, Trains...

Don't know how to use a machine? Looking for efficient setups? Stuck in a mission?
noobhead99
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Trains, Trains...

Post by noobhead99 »

I need help on trains, there is a train (copper to be exact) and it says no path. What weird's me out though, my stone train can perfectly reach its journey. The copper train can go to the mining outpost, but not back, please help, I've became very frustrated trying to fix this. I will show the stations to the base as that's what i think the problem is. Mind my handwriting.
https://ibb.co/eS7O6S <----- Stone Station
https://ibb.co/cRqbRS <------ Copper Station (aka. faulty train station)

Loewchen
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Trains, Trains...

Post by Loewchen »

Post the save with the player next to the train.

noobhead99
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by noobhead99 »

Sure, First you need 0.16.22, here is the save file
Attachments
new megabase.zip
Save file
(7.76 MiB) Downloaded 85 times

cvkurt
Inserter
Inserter

Post by cvkurt »

From the images, looks like trains can only go north... and cannot go through the mining stations while there is a train stopped there.

Loewchen
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Loewchen »

Drive the train manually a tile out of the station and then set it up to automatically go to Copper1 again and it will work.

vortex1967
Inserter
Inserter

Post by vortex1967 »

Hello noobhead99,

I have only looked at the pictures but it appears the train stop at the copper station is in the wrong position.
It is closer to the chests than the stone station so the train isn't fully in the station to enable it to leave heading north.
If you send a train to the copper station you should notice that some of the inserters don't line up with the wagons.

noobhead99
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by noobhead99 »

vortex1967 wrote:Hello noobhead99,

I have only looked at the pictures but it appears the train stop at the copper station is in the wrong position.
It is closer to the chests than the stone station so the train isn't fully in the station to enable it to leave heading north.
If you send a train to the copper station you should notice that some of the inserters don't line up with the wagons.
I did notice that but I didn't notice, it is still working normal now, thanks for your comment though.

Return to “Gameplay Help”