I Don't Even Know????

Don't know how to use a machine? Looking for efficient setups? Stuck in a mission?
chandonesia21
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

I Don't Even Know????

Post by chandonesia21 »

This is such a weird thing to post about but I just want to know what the heck is going on here? My lab and radar in game have a little extra text at the end of both. My lab says Lab TimoPlaysHD and my radar says Radar Bamm Bamm Rubble. What the heck? One of those people is a youtuber after a quick google search and he doesn't even play factorio and the other is a character from the flinstones? How did these random names end up on my items?
screenshots

Zeblote
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: I Don't Even Know????

Post by Zeblote »

Before factorio launched on steam, you could pay $15 extra and have your name (or arbitrary garbage you put in the form) appear in the game. They're still shown on some things like radars, labs, trains.

chandonesia21
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by chandonesia21 »

Interesting. So other players labs, radars, trains, etc. have names at the end of them also? Will they ever be removed from game?

Koub
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Koub »

Hope not :) It's a small testimony of the people who had enough faith in the project to back it early in its development, like having your name in the credits (but a lot better imho :)).
Koub - Please consider English is not my native language.

Return to “Gameplay Help”