Construction bots cargo size

Don't know how to use a machine? Looking for efficient setups? Stuck in a mission?
thomroos
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Construction bots cargo size

Post by thomroos »

Please forgive me if this is already discussed before. I searched but couldn't find the answer.

I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong, but my construction bots never take more than 1 item with them, even though I've researched Worker Robot Cargo Size 3, which should give a +3 bonus. What am I missing?

Jap2.0
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Construction bots cargo size

Post by Jap2.0 »

thomroos wrote:Please forgive me if this is already discussed before. I searched but couldn't find the answer.

I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong, but my construction bots never take more than 1 item with them, even though I've researched Worker Robot Cargo Size 3, which should give a +3 bonus. What am I missing?
That only applies to logistics bots.
There are 10 types of people: those who get this joke and those who don't.

thomroos
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by thomroos »

Then they should change the description of the tech. It explicitly says it applies to logistic AND CONSTRUCTION bots!

Jap2.0
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Jap2.0 »

thomroos wrote:Then they should change the description of the tech. It explicitly says it applies to logistic AND CONSTRUCTION bots!
In some circumstances, yes. But if you say to build a blueprint, it won't look for the most optimal way to take items. There are plenty of good and bad things that would happen if this was fully implemented.
There are 10 types of people: those who get this joke and those who don't.

DaveMcW
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by DaveMcW »

De-construction bots will take 4 items if you deconstruct something with an item stack in it.

Return to “Gameplay Help”