Achevements vs biters settings in 0.16

Don't know how to use a machine? Looking for efficient setups? Stuck in a mission?
Avezo
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Achevements vs biters settings in 0.16

Post by Avezo »

I've noticed that changing biters settings to lower than default results in (at least some) achievements being locked.

Which settings exactly influence it and what are the 'easiest' settings you can set biters to and still be able to get all the achievements?

impetus maximus
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Achevements vs biters settings in 0.16

Post by impetus maximus »

in case you, or anyone else needs an answer to this.

"Enabling peaceful mode or setting enemies to anything lower than default disables the following achievements: There is no spoon, No time for chit-chat, Raining bullets and Steam all the way.
Any other changes to map generation or using the debug modes does not disable achievements."

source

[edit2]rail world preset settings disable enemy expansion, and change enemy bases from normal to low.
you will have to change them back to enabled, and normal to ensure those achievements are not locked.
Last edited by impetus maximus on Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bilka
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by Bilka »

impetus maximus wrote:[edit] rail world preset settings disable enemy expansion, and change enemy bases from normal to low.
you will have to change them back to enabled, and normal to ensure those achievements are not locked.
This is no longer the case in version 0.16, railworld keeps the enemy settings at default.
I'm an admin over at https://wiki.factorio.com. Feel free to contact me if there's anything wrong (or right) with it.

impetus maximus
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by impetus maximus »

Bilka wrote:
impetus maximus wrote:[edit] rail world preset settings disable enemy expansion, and change enemy bases from normal to low.
This is no longer the case in version 0.16, railworld keeps the enemy settings at default.
ah thanks. i had my 0.15.37 version running. :lol:

Return to “Gameplay Help”