Buggy Crafting? (modded Game)

Don't know how to use a machine? Looking for efficient setups? Stuck in a mission?
Kredusch
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Buggy Crafting? (modded Game)

Post by Kredusch »

FIRST OF ALL --> sry if it's incorrect part of the forum - i can't find the correct one ._. if anyone can do it - pls swap this threat to the correct one <3 and i hope you all have a happy new year :D :D :D :D

so now my problem...

like you can see in the picture below which i made - it seems there is a problem with the crafting i need to do for blue fabricators (i play in german ;D )

in the tooltip on the right (i marked it) you can see that i need << iron tool, basic chips, electric motos and fabricators MK 1 >> for it...all of it i have in the inventory, which you can see on the left (i marked important items) or can craft with some of it (like iron/copper plates and bricks, which i have in my inv too)

but as you can see on the lower left corner - i need to craaft something with carbon? it's carbon fiber - which is not included in any of the items i need for the fabricator MK 2 (i allready have basic chips)

so what is it meaning? is it a bug that i need to craft it or is it a mistake by the modder that it isn't shown in the tooltip?

i play with a few mods which you can see here: (bob, angel, omnit ect.) http://bit.ly/2DzT0D1 (it's just a google-doc ^^ ) and i play yon 15.40 because some mods aren't updated for now unfortunately :( ^^

i hope you can help me :) if not - thanks for your time anyway :)
buggy.jpg
buggy.jpg (700.35 KiB) Viewed 1508 times

Daid
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: Buggy Crafting? (modded Game)

Post by Daid »

You are missing the lvl 1 assemling machine, which needs the very first bobs mods electronics, which needs wood.

And wood has 2 recipes, which confuses Factorio. But it seems you have no wood at all anymore in your inventory.

Kredusch
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Kredusch »

my recipe for 2nd factory:

8 iron plates
+4 brackets
+1 motor (2 iron plates + 1 iron tool)

--> bruner
+ 4 iron tools
+ 1 eloectric motor (1 motor + 6 copper cables)

--> 1st assambler
+ 4 iron tools
+ 4 basic chips (in inventory)
+ 2 electric motors

--> 2nd assambler - so i would have all ressources in my inventory...
2 recipes, which confuses Factorio. But it seems you have no wood at all anymore in your inventory.
thats correct that i had no wood at this point
and there are 2 recipes for assambler 1 becauso of bio-tech mod - which could be the reason for the confusion of the game

it seems that i need to build all assambler one after one (like first burner than 1st ass then 2nd ass per hand) the solve it :/ it's a pity but thanks anyway :D

Koub
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Koub »

[Koub] Moving this to gameplay help then :).
Koub - Please consider English is not my native language.

Return to “Gameplay Help”