[Modded] [Solved] Construction bots completely unresponsive

Don't know how to use a machine? Looking for efficient setups? Stuck in a mission?
Linkeron
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

[Modded] [Solved] Construction bots completely unresponsive

Post by Linkeron »

I'm using Bob's, Angel's, Smarter Bot Recharge, and a few other mods that I don't think do anything to bots.

I have about 40 construction bots just sitting in place. They're NOT queuing for recharge, although by now they're all out of power. I have space in my roboports/robochests for all of them, and ample storage available for those that have cargo. I've deconstructed and reconstructed the nearest roboport, built a whole new roboport, a whole new robochest, deconstructed/reconstructed/built new large robot charging pads. Still no response.

I can't pick them up because that option was disabled on map generation, and all the other bots are completely fine. What I think happened was that I was using picker to shift stuff over to make room to shift a storage warehouse and moved a roboport and a large robot charging pad while bots were at that moment charging. After they finished charging they just sat there so I'm thinking that in doing that their script broke somehow. I've tried shifting the objects back into position under them (For some of them the charging spots on the buildings line up with where they're sitting perfectly, but not others).

I'm at a loss about what to do. Is there some sort of console command to reset the bots scripts or something?
Last edited by Linkeron on Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nexela
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: [Modded] Construction bots completely unresponsive

Post by Nexela »

Picker has a startup option to disable unminable bots, go to options/mods/startup and uncheck the option for it.

As to what caused it, don't dolly roboports for now, I think it breaks bot logic. There is also a chance smarter bot recharge is the culprit too.

Linkeron
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Linkeron »

It's a startup only option. You can't change it mid-game. I'm clicking it right now, nothing.

Nexela
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Nexela »

Exit the world, and change the setting before you load the save

Linkeron
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Linkeron »

Fixed.

I've been playing for three years, did not know you could do that. Thank you very much!

Return to “Gameplay Help”